I want to become a Ninjaphile

This forum is for anything that doesn't neatly fit into the other open forums.
Forum rules
Please keep any and all discussions respectful of other members.

Re: I want to become a Ninjaphile

Postby Millennium » Tue Apr 13, 2010 11:08 am

Cynicalninja wrote:
24HourNut wrote:I think your culture is based upon the concept of Government first, subjects last ... and the defense of that culture through attempts to hold colonies but then wind up as you are today. You're damn right that doesn't become me.

Please continue to delude yourself with daydreams of how free you believe you are and of how much better you believe things are in America than they are in the UK.

I will content myself by paying the 60p a year the royal family costs me set against the millions upon millions of pounds fat Americans pay every year into my countries economy to gawk at them.

Entrance fees are in pounds sterling by the way, your dollars are worthless here (literally).

Well for once we agree....Notice how the dollar to pounds sterling has dropped since Obama took office..

Another negative for this administration.
Save America, IMPEACH OBAMA! And continue tossing out the deadbeat Democrats that are currently in office.
Millennium
Contributor

Postby Cynicalninja » Tue Apr 13, 2010 11:13 am

The dollar HAS struggled badly since Obama took office.
Space to let for non-antagonistic signature.
Cynicalninja

Postby 24HourNut » Tue Apr 13, 2010 12:04 pm

The world has struggled in a historic way starting before that. The tsunami hit. Now we get to struggle and watch the waters recede while the clean up phase begins.
24HourNut
Contributor

Previous

Return to General Talk