[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
24hourforums.com • View topic - Have you ever felt an Idiot?

Have you ever felt an Idiot?

General discussions about anything.

Re: Have you ever felt an Idiot?

Postby 24HourNut » Sun Jun 06, 2010 8:02 pm

24HourNut
Contributor

Postby 24HourNut » Sun Jun 06, 2010 8:02 pm

24HourNut
Contributor

Postby 24HourNut » Sun Jun 06, 2010 8:03 pm

24HourNut
Contributor

Postby MADNOTBAD » Sun Jun 06, 2010 10:31 pm

MADNOTBAD

Postby Brian » Sun Jun 06, 2010 10:41 pm

As for the post topic, I try not to feel a woman if I know she's an idiot beforehand. That hasn't always gone according to plan, though. :oops:
"I guess the winter makes you laugh a little slower
Makes you talk a little lower
About the things you could not show her."

-- Counting Crows, "A Long December"
Brian
Site Admin

Postby sledge » Mon Jul 12, 2010 6:03 am

Ok my turn i made an idiot of myself outside an ex-girlfriend's house in a suburban street. I went out to get something out my car but i realised i had left my car keys in the ignition and the car was locked tight. I tried picking the lock with no luck and then tried forcing the door open and that didn't work so i became enraged and started kicking and hitting the car door. As i was making alot of noise the neighbours came out of there houses to see what the noise was. I then realised i had an audience so i quickly ran back into my ex-girlfriend's house and called my dad to bring the spare keys instead. My ex was laffing so loudly! :rofl2:
[b]DOCTOR WHO 5OTH ANNIVERSARY 1963 - 2013[/b]
sledge

Postby Boba » Thu Jul 15, 2010 12:31 am

Boba
Contributor

Postby Barmaley » Thu Jul 15, 2010 1:59 am

Just a small clarification: Barmaley on my avatar looks stupid while the character suppose to look may be stupid but for sure evil. This image was the first picture I could find if few minutes when I was asked what Barmaley means. I have never use avatars before. I always thought that is was a terrible idea of all those ugly avatars; I was surprised that people have so low taste to place such things next to their names. I could not believe that I did follow suite, but I did and I feel embarrassed. Have I ever did more embarrassing things in my life? Probably. But at this time this embarrassment over-power other ones.
Barmaley

Postby MADNOTBAD » Thu Jul 15, 2010 2:01 pm

MADNOTBAD

Postby Barmaley » Thu Jul 15, 2010 2:37 pm

This is a real story. A young Russian lady recently immigrated to USA studied English for 4 years and thought that she was good it. In a week after arrival she started a work as a receptionist as a law firm. In the first day around noon her boss told her that he will go out to get some coffee and will be back in 15-20 minutes. Just after he left a phone rang and she was asked to talk to Mr. Johnes. I am sorry, she said but he just passed away. After she heard some murmur at the other end like "I am sorry to here that" she replyed - "it's OK, he will be back in 15 minutes"
Barmaley

PreviousNext

Return to 24's Open Talk