[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
24hourforums.com • View topic - This makes me disgusted...

This makes me disgusted...

Re: This makes me disgusted...

Postby Millennium » Sat May 22, 2010 11:45 pm

Save America, IMPEACH OBAMA! And continue tossing out the deadbeat Democrats that are currently in office.
Millennium
Contributor

Postby sirlamre » Sun May 23, 2010 12:37 am

sirlamre

Postby Cynicalninja » Sun May 23, 2010 7:13 am

So here we have Mill calling another member stupid and a liar in one thread, both of which are personal insults that are clearly against the rules.

How long are other members supposed to bear the brunt of Mill's bad moods around here?, he treats this forum and the other members like an emotional punchbag.

Mill-"I just can't help myself"-cent.
Space to let for non-antagonistic signature.
Cynicalninja

Postby Brian » Sun May 23, 2010 9:18 am

It seems to me that Linnea misinterpreted what happened, insofar as Mill wasn't lurking. (I know this, because he contacted me before he went inactive.) I would not consider that a lie, because (to my mind) a lie is an intentional misstatement of fact. Linnea was simply wrong on this one, but not "lying".

Linnea, Ninja, Mill:

All of you play nice, please. Last warning.
"I guess the winter makes you laugh a little slower
Makes you talk a little lower
About the things you could not show her."

-- Counting Crows, "A Long December"
Brian
Site Admin

Postby Linnea » Sun May 23, 2010 9:29 am

I have no problem admitting I was wrong but in this case he claimed to have 'lots of friends' on here that 'notified' him about my horrible post. Lots of friends? We hardly have any members right now and on top of that it was Saturday night last night and I'm expected to believe his legion of admirers were just sitting online here monitoring any chance comments so that he could come charging back to defend against?

Bullshit. I'm not going to put up with his bad moods and temper tantrums that he takes out on people that merely ask a question about one of his repetitive and unceasing neocon remarks. How many god damn Michelle Obama insult threads are we going to be subjected to?

Color me gone. I don't need this aggravation. Congratulations Mill... you just drove out a member that spent more time posting animal videos than making political comments. Well done.
Support mental health care... or I'll kill you.Image
Linnea
Contributor

Postby Brian » Sun May 23, 2010 9:39 am

Anyone who has personal problems with any other individual on the board is free to (and should) use the "Foe" feature to ignore that user. It will make all of our lives much easier, I suspect.

Brian
Site Admin

Postby Cynicalninja » Sun May 23, 2010 9:57 am

Maybe if we all classify him as a foe and ignore him he might finally get the message and in the name of God
Cynicalninja

Postby MADNOTBAD » Sun May 23, 2010 10:49 am

Last edited by MADNOTBAD on Sun May 23, 2010 10:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
MADNOTBAD

Postby Brian » Sun May 23, 2010 10:50 am

Brian
Site Admin

Postby Cynicalninja » Sun May 23, 2010 10:54 am

If nothing is done about him breaking the rules again for the frigging millionth time I will let it go, as in permanently.
Cynicalninja

PreviousNext

Return to Political Matters