So.............Do we have another "John Edwards" story?

Re: So.............Do we have another "John Edwards" story?

Postby Linnea » Sun May 02, 2010 1:36 pm

I read somewhere that there is NOT a video, so basically the story is passed on hear-say from the limo driver who was paid an exorbitant amount of money for his story.
Support mental health care... or I'll kill you.Image
Linnea
Contributor

Postby Cynicalninja » Sun May 02, 2010 2:16 pm

Millennium wrote:
Cynicalninja wrote:
Luke Warmwater wrote:
Millennium wrote:
lady cop wrote: if the topic is sexual indiscretion, then anyone is fair game.

The topic was Obama and his supposedly illicit affair..it has nothing to do with gays, possible gays, or the intentions of gays from either side of the aisle.

He took it off topic.

puhleez....

Did you break any fingers trying to clean up your original personal attacks before Brian saw them? Screen prints are wonderful for recording that sort of thing.

Milli-"I just can't help myself"-cent strikes again with his personal attack hissy fits.

:rofl2:

Here you are...off topic again...Who made you do it this time? None of it concerned you, and if you have nothing to say about the topic, then why come in and goad?..

Hypocrite.

When Mill accuses someone else of hypocrisy the fabric of reality vibrates and almost rips.

I'm not the one editing my posts to get rid of rule breaking personal attacks.

As it turns out, as Linnea has pointed out above, this is yet another :bs: none-story you have brought to our attention.
Space to let for non-antagonistic signature.
Cynicalninja

Postby Millennium » Sun May 02, 2010 2:20 pm

Cynicalninja wrote:
Millennium wrote:
Cynicalninja wrote:
Luke Warmwater wrote:
Millennium wrote:

The topic was Obama and his supposedly illicit affair..it has nothing to do with gays, possible gays, or the intentions of gays from either side of the aisle.

He took it off topic.

puhleez....

Did you break any fingers trying to clean up your original personal attacks before Brian saw them? Screen prints are wonderful for recording that sort of thing.

Milli-"I just can't help myself"-cent strikes again with his personal attack hissy fits.

Here you are...off topic again...Who made you do it this time? None of it concerned you, and if you have nothing to say about the topic, then why come in and goad?..

Hypocrite.

As it turns out, as Linnea has pointed out above, this is yet another :bs: none-story you have brought to our attention.

All I did was post a link from a rag newspaper that we ALL agree has some of the stupidest shit in the world...But you and your Obama defenders got your panties all in a wad...Settle down, it's probably not true and if it is, it won't make any difference to his followers anyway.

Now, does that make you feel better?
Save America, IMPEACH OBAMA! And continue tossing out the deadbeat Democrats that are currently in office.
Millennium
Contributor

Postby Cynicalninja » Sun May 02, 2010 2:26 pm

Millennium wrote:
Cynicalninja wrote:
Millennium wrote:
Cynicalninja wrote:
Luke Warmwater wrote:
Millennium wrote:

He took it off topic.

puhleez....

Hypocrite.

All I did was post a link from a rag newspaper that we ALL agree has some of the stupidest shit in the world...But you and your Obama defenders got your panties all in a wad...Settle down, it's probably not true and if it is, it won't make any difference to his followers anyway.

You clearly hinted that it could be a genuine story, nudge, nudge, wink, wink, say no more!

It is just another example of obsessive Republican bipartisanship and shit flinging that now that it has proven to be a load of crap you are trying to back out of by claiming "we ALL agree was some of the stupidest in the world" which is not true.

Republican hypocrites always use any sleaze tactics they can to try and make the dreaded enemy look bad.
Space to let for non-antagonistic signature.
Cynicalninja

Postby Millennium » Sun May 02, 2010 2:35 pm

Cynicalninja wrote:
Millennium wrote:
Cynicalninja wrote:
Millennium wrote:
Cynicalninja wrote:
Luke Warmwater wrote:
Millennium wrote:

He took it off topic.

puhleez....

Hypocrite.

You clearly hinted that it could be a genuine story, nudge, nudge, wink, wink, say no more!

It is just another example of obsessive Republican bipartisanship and shit flinging that now that it has proven to be a load of crap you are trying to back out of by claiming "we ALL agree was some of the stupidest in the world" which is not true.

Republican hypocrites always use any sleaze tactics they can to try and make the dreaded enemy look bad.

Oh boo hoo...But do me a favor...show me where it was proven to be wrong, i haven't seen it yet. And if you will read the posts..i said it was "Cheesecake reporting at it's worst"...But, show me where it has been proven false...I'll gladly welcome it.
Save America, IMPEACH OBAMA! And continue tossing out the deadbeat Democrats that are currently in office.
Millennium
Contributor

Postby Millennium » Sun May 02, 2010 5:12 pm

Still waiting.............I didn't see it yet.
Millennium
Contributor

Postby Linnea » Sun May 02, 2010 6:24 pm

Are you serious? You would've been one of those puritans back in Salem screaming "WITCH!!!" at people you didn't like and then telling them to prove they weren't. How do you prove a negative, for god's sake?

Does this work for you?

http://www.mediaite.com/online/national ... nce-claim/
Support mental health care... or I'll kill you.Image
Linnea
Contributor

Postby Millennium » Sun May 02, 2010 6:37 pm

Linnea wrote:Are you serious? You would've been one of those puritans back in Salem screaming "WITCH!!!" at people you didn't like and then telling them to prove they weren't. How do you prove a negative, for god's sake?

Does this work for you?

http://www.mediaite.com/online/national ... nce-claim/

Yes...that does fine........Thanks! I figured it was BS, most of the stuff they publish is garbage...
Millennium
Contributor

Previous

Return to Political Matters