This will break your heart.

Helping you help your pets.

Moderator: Linnea

This will break your heart.

Postby MADNOTBAD » Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:47 pm

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... -foal.html

Maddison Sweetie... If you get to see this thread then let me tell you I just went online to read the newspapers and saw you there.

I am contacting The Daily Mail First thing In the morning to send some cash.

God Bless you for caring so much... The world Is a better place for children like you.
MADNOTBAD

Re: This will break your heart.

Postby Linnea » Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:10 pm

Poor little horse, I hope they can fix him well enough that he'll be able to eat once he's weaned. Looks a little like a camel, doesn't he?
Support mental health care... or I'll kill you.Image
Linnea
Contributor

Postby MADNOTBAD » Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:20 pm

Linnea wrote:Poor little horse, I hope they can fix him well enough that he'll be able to eat once he's weaned. Looks a little like a camel, doesn't he?

Funny thing Is... Even looking like that, he's sooo cute.
MADNOTBAD

Postby Librtyhead » Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:41 pm

You do love horses Mad and they are special animals that really do have a bond-like relationship with original owners. They never forget. Kinda like Elephants, in that they always remember kindness, and love. Moreso than Dogs or Cats. Their sheer size can give humans a meek feeling and make us want to help them in a big way. They are the combination of loyalty and wild animal that makes us yearn for our heritage and instinctive communion with nature. They instill a freedom that we all yearn for. When I see a horse running in a foggy field early in the morning it always sends a slight chill down my spine and a lonely feeling of want.
Librtyhead

Postby Librtyhead » Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:47 pm

Then I shoot the deer running behind him.............. :D
Librtyhead

Postby MADNOTBAD » Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:47 pm

Librtyhead wrote:You do love horses Mad and they are special animals that really do have a bond-like relationship with original owners. They never forget. Kinda like Elephants, in that they always remember kindness, and love. Moreso than Dogs or Cats. Their sheer size can give humans a meek feeling and make us want to help them in a big way. They are the combination of loyalty and wild animal that makes us yearn for our heritage and instinctive communion with nature. They instill a freedom that we all yearn for. When I see a horse running in a foggy field early in the morning it always sends a slight chill down my spine and a lonely feeling of want.
I love all animals Lib Including the creepy crawlies and hideous reptiles but I only love horses In particular situations.

For one they have to have a champion Jockey on the back of them. They have to run In English National Hunt Chasers Horse-Racing. They have to thrill me, excite me and get me to scream at them first past the post here. They have to be called 'Kauto Star' and Denman.

And they must certainly be excellent enough to qualify to run at the greatest Race-Course In England.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ZV5C7zL ... re=related

There Is no amount of money I would not pay to see these 2 horses.

This Is where I work every year:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ci7bpYPd6Tg
MADNOTBAD

Return to Animals & Pets