Declining US and world intelligence

Moderator: muddawber

Declining US and world intelligence

Postby Quicksilver » Sat Jun 01, 2013 5:56 pm

Since the 1960s IQ in the US has declined to 94 from low IQ over breeding and low IQ majority immigrants allowed. :shh: It is interesting because I had read where it took an IQ of 96 to make journeyman in 10 years in most trades. :shock:
Schools have dumbed down and reduced requirements and courses offered. :x In housing sloppiness has become accepted. :evil:
The PHD Professor who first brought this up was canned for so called "racism". [-X The book that had the extensive data to prove it was ostracized. :-#
Yes, many of the lowest IQ are also the most obese, too. Most of those on food stamps are more obese than those not on food stamps. =P~
I think it has affected our Senate with them approving an amnesty without any enforcement or thinking of consequences at all.
:crazy: Who will pay the 18.9 trillion? :-s Especially when the interest on our debt right now is getting closer and closer to the GNP. Who will pay for the decline even further of our infrastructures? ](*,) :problem:
Since high school I have watched this country go downhill from once greatness to wondering how much longer before collapse. :cry:
I have seen overpopulation since my teens, and around the world as a young soldier and traveller, and seen that the dumbest have had more kids for the past 50 years. More according to this article; ... d%3D317281

"Our technology may be getting smarter, but a provocative new study suggests human intelligence is on the decline. In fact, it indicates that Westerners have lost 14 I.Q. points on average since the Victorian Era.

What exactly explains this decline? Study co-author Dr. Jan te Nijenhuis, professor of work and organizational psychology at the University of Amsterdam, points to the fact that women of high intelligence tend to have fewer children than do women of lower intelligence. This negative association between I.Q. and fertility has been demonstrated time and again in research over the last century.

But this isn't the first evidence of a possible decline in human intelligence." WS

:rockon: :guitar1: :rockon: :rockon: :guitar1: :rockon: :rockon: :uzi: :sleepy: :pork: :sneaky: :ballgun:
Before every action and decision think of the consequences 7 generations into the future....Ute Rule of Life

Return to We The People