New Forum: Writer's Corner

This is a forum dedicated to writing as an art, profession, or hobby. If you enjoy writing, or even just reading the writing of others, this is the place for you.

New Forum: Writer's Corner

Postby Brian » Thu Jun 03, 2010 9:35 am

Hi, Everyone.

This forum is dedicated to writing as an art form, hobby, and profession. If you enjoy writing, or reading what other people write, this is the forum for you. I encourage people to discuss their writing ideas, inspirations, or even samples of their writing.

(Note: Please don't post material here if you intend to sell it later, and don't post it here unless you have your own copy. I can't be responsible for other people copying it from here, and if the site has a problem and the material is lost, there's nothing I can do about it.)
"I guess the winter makes you laugh a little slower
Makes you talk a little lower
About the things you could not show her."

-- Counting Crows, "A Long December"
Brian
Site Admin

Re: New Forum: Writer's Corner

Postby Linnea » Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:57 am

I'll make sure to include "Copyright" after all my posts and then threaten legal action if you ever try to ban me. :sneaky:
Support mental health care... or I'll kill you.Image
Linnea
Contributor

Re: New Forum: Writer's Corner

Postby Brian » Sat Jun 05, 2010 12:00 pm

lady cop wrote:well i wrote WAR AND PEACE. (also known as 24hourforums part 1) but i won't post it. :read:

:rofl2:

It's all in the backup I posted a while ago, if you really want to go look for it. :D
"I guess the winter makes you laugh a little slower
Makes you talk a little lower
About the things you could not show her."

-- Counting Crows, "A Long December"
Brian
Site Admin

Return to Writers' Corner