Unprofessional Behavior?

This forum is for anything that doesn't neatly fit into the other open forums.
Forum rules
Please keep any and all discussions respectful of other members.

Re: Unprofessional Behavior?

Postby mariej » Thu May 06, 2010 8:14 pm

Millennium wrote:
mariej wrote:To be honest, your post sounds like you like to give people a hard time just for the sake of it. I deal with these type of customers every day, it's like they get some kind of satisfaction out of making a big deal out of nothing.

It sounds to me like a guy that has been under a lot of pressure, and needs to vent...Been there myself.
We are all under pressure in some way or the other, it's called life.Why vent on some poor smhuck eating his lunch at the counter and then go out of your way to call the Walgreens command center or whatever the hell he called it? Maybe he can get the poor bastard fired, that will show that SOB and then Saint can bask in all his glory and be assured that no one will ever eat at the pharmacy counter again.
mariej

Postby Linnea » Thu May 06, 2010 8:25 pm

:rofl2:
Support mental health care... or I'll kill you.Image
Linnea
Contributor

Postby Linnea » Thu May 06, 2010 8:36 pm

I kind of find the whole situation a little far fetched.
Linnea
Contributor

Postby mariej » Thu May 06, 2010 8:43 pm

If only that girl would have dropped her chopsticks and apologized to Saint then OSHA wouldn't be involved right now. What a damn shame for Walgreens.
mariej

Postby Linnea » Thu May 06, 2010 8:51 pm

Seriously, who goes to pharmacies? Lots of sick people, right? People that are sneezing and coughing, possibly even have running sores and blood coming out of their pores from ebola. Who could eat in an environment like that? It'd probably be more sanitary eating off the floor in the public restroom.
Linnea
Contributor

Postby Linnea » Thu May 06, 2010 9:00 pm

Or buboes. That's coming back, you know. It's this season's big disease among celebrities. Stock up on epsom salts.
Linnea
Contributor

Postby silverpop » Thu May 06, 2010 9:15 pm

i'm very careful of such threads as this one , see i don't go by words alone i go by proof within the topic and there is none to back this story up , so i'm looking at only words which i do find hard to believe as they seem not to hold much weight by themselves

maybe it did happen but without something backing this story up it's hard to believe
expect the unexpected

15 yrs unoffically

1997-Present
silverpop

Postby Linnea » Thu May 06, 2010 9:36 pm

Cool, maybe we'll get to see a red faced, veins-bulging-in-his-neck-from-screaming video of Saint on youtube soon.
:woo:
Linnea
Contributor

Postby Brian » Thu May 06, 2010 9:37 pm

silverpop wrote:maybe it did happen but without something backing this story up it's hard to believe

I'm not so sure it's hard to believe. I've seen plenty of people working at pharmacies with barely enough brain matter to make change at an electronic register. And the people who hand you your pills aren't pharmacists. I've been handed my pills by people who looked a few months shy of getting their drivers' licenses.
"I guess the winter makes you laugh a little slower
Makes you talk a little lower
About the things you could not show her."

-- Counting Crows, "A Long December"
Brian
Site Admin

Postby Millennium » Thu May 06, 2010 9:57 pm

Linnea wrote:You yell at people that wait on you at stores and restaurants to relieve stress?

I can tell you when I get sloppy ass service that I pay good money for, I let it be known to the person that is in error.. I'm not a horses ass, and I don't cause a scene, but I let the people know in a professional way that their behavior is not acceptable, and I am pretty sure they weren't trained in that manner.

I can tell you the owners of a business do not like that behavior either. In the case of Walgreens, I can bet the owner of the Walgreen franchise wouldn't be too pleased either.

You disagree?
Save America, IMPEACH OBAMA! And continue tossing out the deadbeat Democrats that are currently in office.
Millennium
Contributor

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk