Sheeeesh Linnea!

This forum is for anything that doesn't neatly fit into the other open forums.
Forum rules
Please keep any and all discussions respectful of other members.

Re: Sheeeesh Linnea!

Postby Millennium » Wed May 05, 2010 10:47 pm

Yeah....what the hell is that?
Save America, IMPEACH OBAMA! And continue tossing out the deadbeat Democrats that are currently in office.
Millennium
Contributor

Postby Librtyhead » Wed May 05, 2010 11:12 pm

That is what the 8 ball looks like right before you miss the #4 pocket for 50.00 I have seen it twice and still have nightmares on days when my big toe itches and tells me I should have leaned more left before the release. I have always blamed the cue stick and forgotten chaulk up in the clinch. But I know it was the mushrooms..............And the red field, who the hell plays pool on a red field anyways? I know.........shorty table runners thats who..............
Librtyhead

Postby Boba » Wed May 05, 2010 11:24 pm

Librtyhead wrote: But I know it was the mushrooms..............And the red field, who the hell plays pool on a red field anyways? I know.........shorty table runners thats who..............

LC, Could you please point out which mushrooms Lib needs to stay away from..... :hello:
Boba
Contributor

Postby Librtyhead » Wed May 05, 2010 11:49 pm

My Sister-in-law is up from Texas and she is a member of PETA, I am a hunter................I'm having a tough night. Go skin some fish. :rofl2:
Librtyhead

Postby Boba » Thu May 06, 2010 12:06 am

Librtyhead wrote:My Sister-in-law is up from Texas and she is a member of PETA, I am a hunter................I'm having a tough night. Go skin some fish. :rofl2:

Maybe you should hold off LC, on telling him about the mushrooms until Sis-in-law leaves........he may need them!

Enjoy your visit!! :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2:
Boba
Contributor

Postby Linnea » Thu May 06, 2010 7:08 am

lady cop wrote:your new avatar scared me when i innocently clicked on a post, and now i am afraid to go to bed! :sleepy: :crybaby2:
what in the name of all that is holy, IS that?? :shock:

Well, you suggested I change my avatar to a cute little animal since my new status change and that one fit my mood yesterday. I have no idea what it is, it was on someone's blog without identifiers.
Support mental health care... or I'll kill you.Image
Linnea
Contributor

Postby Linnea » Thu May 06, 2010 7:26 am

Yep, it's perfect for me. The only bad thing is, the resolution went a little wonky when I had to shrink it to fit the avatar specifics here. :x
Support mental health care... or I'll kill you.Image
Linnea
Contributor

Postby Cars » Thu May 06, 2010 10:19 am

Linnea wrote:Yep, it's perfect for me. The only bad thing is, the resolution went a little wonky when I had to shrink it to fit the avatar specifics here. :x

Funny, I envisioned you "prettier" then that! ;)
Love Living Large!
(Smile, it doesn't hurt)
( A Smile can always overcome the barrier of language)
Cars

Postby MADNOTBAD » Thu May 06, 2010 11:07 am

Librtyhead wrote:My Sister-in-law is up from Texas and she is a member of PETA, I am a hunter................I'm having a tough night. Go skin some fish. :rofl2:

Your a hunter???? !!!!!! :cussing: Oh dear... Now It's my duty as a British citizen to track you down and kill you.
MADNOTBAD

Return to General Talk