So.............Do we have another "John Edwards" story?

Re: So.............Do we have another "John Edwards" story?

Postby Luke Warmwater » Sat May 01, 2010 2:27 pm

Millennium wrote:
Cynicalninja wrote:
Luke Warmwater wrote:I find it refreshing that, if true, it was at least with a member of the opposite sex....unlike the others, well, you know who.

As opposed to a male prostitute in a public toilet?

Two Words:

Barney Frank

Barney Frank has been in a committed relationship for a long time. Are you equating his relationship and lifestyle with the hypocritical closet queens such as Craig and the male congressional page stalkers of the repugs? Your homophobia is showing.
Luke Warmwater

Postby Millennium » Sat May 01, 2010 2:39 pm

Luke Warmwater wrote:
Millennium wrote:
Cynicalninja wrote:
Luke Warmwater wrote:I find it refreshing that, if true, it was at least with a member of the opposite sex....unlike the others, well, you know who.

Two Words:

Barney Frank

Barney Frank has been in a committed relationship for a long time. Are you equating his relationship and lifestyle with the hypocritical closet queens such as Craig and the male congressional page stalkers of the repugs? Your homophobia is showing.

You went off topic in a thread concerning Obama and a possible illicit affair taking about a gay foot tapper, and then justifying Barney FRanks behaviour
Last edited by Millennium on Sat May 01, 2010 2:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Save America, IMPEACH OBAMA! And continue tossing out the deadbeat Democrats that are currently in office.
Millennium
Contributor

Postby Millennium » Sat May 01, 2010 2:41 pm

lady cop wrote:
Millennium wrote:
Cynicalninja wrote:

Two Words:

Barney Frank

or...Sen. Larry Craig of Idaho was apprehended by a plainclothes police officer investigating complaints of lewd behavior in an airport men's room.

I know who he was talking about..Larry was an idiot...but it's ok to bash him...just don't bash Barney. I get it. Craig was forced to resign because of his foot tapping, and you have Barney gobbling half the male interns on Capitol Hill and it's acceptable behavior..

Yep....I get it.
Save America, IMPEACH OBAMA! And continue tossing out the deadbeat Democrats that are currently in office.
Millennium
Contributor

Postby Millennium » Sat May 01, 2010 2:56 pm

lady cop wrote: if the topic is sexual indiscretion, then anyone is fair game.

The topic was Obama and his supposedly illicit affair..it has nothing to do with gays, possible gays, or the intentions of gays from either side of the aisle.

He took it off topic.
Millennium
Contributor

Postby Luke Warmwater » Sat May 01, 2010 3:04 pm

Millennium wrote:

The topic was Obama and his supposedly illicit affair..it has nothing to do with gays, possible gays, or the intentions of gays from either side of the aisle.

He took it off topic.

puhleez....

Did you break any fingers trying to clean up your original personal attacks before Brian saw them? Screen prints are wonderful for recording that sort of thing.
Luke Warmwater

Postby Millennium » Sat May 01, 2010 4:39 pm

Luke Warmwater wrote:
Millennium wrote:

He took it off topic.

puhleez....

Did you break any fingers trying to clean up your original personal attacks before Brian saw them? Screen prints are wonderful for recording that sort of thing.

puhleez?.. :rofl2: Post away......To me it wasn't worth the headache..I didn't feel they were bad, but too many here are all too willing to see them that way...so I removed them.....The topic is Obama, Illicit love affair.
Millennium
Contributor

Postby Luke Warmwater » Sat May 01, 2010 7:18 pm

well, we all know, including you, why you removed them and that's all that really matters now doesn't it?
Luke Warmwater

Postby Millennium » Sat May 01, 2010 8:45 pm

Luke Warmwater wrote:well, we all know, including you, why you removed them and that's all that really matters now doesn't it?

If it makes you happy...are you? I hope so....I forgot what forum I was in, and had to go back and edit. Nothing earth shattering, LC, or you can bet more would have been made of it.
Millennium
Contributor

Postby Cynicalninja » Sun May 02, 2010 7:44 am

Luke Warmwater wrote:
Millennium wrote:

He took it off topic.

puhleez....

Milli-"I just can't help myself"-cent strikes again with his personal attack hissy fits.

:rofl2:
Space to let for non-antagonistic signature.
Cynicalninja

Postby Millennium » Sun May 02, 2010 1:26 pm

Cynicalninja wrote:
Luke Warmwater wrote:
Millennium wrote:

He took it off topic.

puhleez....

Milli-"I just can't help myself"-cent strikes again with his personal attack hissy fits.

:rofl2:

Here you are...off topic again...Who made you do it this time? None of it concerned you, and if you have nothing to say about the topic, then why come in and goad?..

Hypocrite.
Millennium
Contributor

PreviousNext

Return to Political Matters