The Arizona Immigration Law

Re: The Arizona Immigration Law

Postby shimmy » Mon Apr 26, 2010 9:35 pm

lady cop wrote:
shimmy wrote:
Linnea wrote:
Millennium wrote:
lady cop wrote:my friend Carla posted this elsewhere, and gave me permission to repost it here. she lives in San Diego, i think her area is going to feel even more effects once Arizona cracks down.

Carla's opinion:

NOT profiling...living in San Diego 15 minutes from the border I can only hope California law makers are listening this is long overdue.
The problem is out of control for all border towns and cities has been for a very long time. It has to change and unfortunately the people here illegally won't like it.

It's simple we can't go to their country and buy landget free medical services,food.money.and housing off their government systems why should they get it here. Sorry the borders need to be closed to illegals.if you want to come in legally great do it the right way.

Our medi-calmedical systems serves mostly people here illegally or from other countries stop by an office one day you will be shocked. go to an Emergency Room see who is sitting in them once again you will be shocked. Try to get your caucasian legal citizen child into any school you will have to wait till all the illegals and kids from other countries get first choice your child most likely won't get in no matter how hard you try.

If you can't tell I'm sick and tired of the RACE card being called earn your citizenship or go back to your home country let them take care of you.they know how the system works and how it works down to every detail. They tell their friends and family how to come up and and how to work it as well.

I'm a senior so for the hell of it I applied for several of the services available to seniors ie: housing etc. Guess what I'm was put on a waiting list have been on it for 5 years. I just keep my info updated as a test to see how long it will take. If I was an illegal or from another country I would be given everything immediately.

Our system is broken and it needs fixing.

I sure wish Fox would come back......It seems she was more right on than a lot of people here gave her credit for....Something has to be done to protect us all and that goes for the legals too.. Washington isn't doing it, so it's up to the states.

Unfortunately her favored method of border containment seems to be shooting to kill. :x

Unfortunately Maybe thats what it will take to get the Gov to open their eyes and DO something about it!!!

does that include shooting 'wetbacks' at all borders? like Canada?
you cannot summarily execute people for being illegal.

We do not have the same issues as the US does with the illegals crossings.

I agree with you on not shooting people because they are illegal.
What will it take the US gov to open their eyes before it is too late or is it already too late?
shimmy
Global Moderator

Postby shimmy » Mon Apr 26, 2010 10:01 pm

lady cop wrote:i was referring to Canadian illegals sneaking over the US border. shoot? or only shoot at mexican border? :scratch: :sniper:

lol. they aren't sneaking over,. we are chasing them... lol :woo:
shimmy
Global Moderator

Postby Linnea » Mon Apr 26, 2010 10:10 pm

So are you blaming the current administration for this problem? Because it's been going on for years. It happened all through the time Bush was in office but I don't remember people screaming about it like they are now that a Democrat is in office. The guy inherits a bunch of crap but he's blamed for not cleaning it up fast enough.

And murdering a human being is against the law whatever their residency. Do you really think it'd be worth it to shoot an illegal and then spend the rest of your shortened life on death row?
Support mental health care... or I'll kill you.Image
Linnea
Contributor

Postby shimmy » Mon Apr 26, 2010 10:17 pm

where did i say I was blaming the current Pres?
It has gotten worse over time and not getting any better.
shimmy
Global Moderator

Postby Millennium » Mon Apr 26, 2010 10:26 pm

Linnea wrote:So are you blaming the current administration for this problem? Because it's been going on for years. It happened all through the time Bush was in office but I don't remember people screaming about it like they are now that a Democrat is in office. The guy inherits a bunch of crap but he's blamed for not cleaning it up fast enough.

And murdering a human being is against the law whatever their residency. Do you really think it'd be worth it to shoot an illegal and then spend the rest of your shortened life on death row?

You need to look back...Fox, Mudd and I have been bitching about the illegals for a while now. The party in power gets the blame...Bush got his share, they accomplished nothing that both sides could agree on...
Save America, IMPEACH OBAMA! And continue tossing out the deadbeat Democrats that are currently in office.
Millennium
Contributor

Postby Millennium » Tue Apr 27, 2010 2:46 pm

Does anyone see something wrong here, it was on MSNBC.

Save America, IMPEACH OBAMA! And continue tossing out the deadbeat Democrats that are currently in office.
Millennium
Contributor

Postby Brian » Thu Apr 29, 2010 7:06 am

Millennium wrote:Does anyone see something wrong here, it was on MSNBC.

I think I see where you're going with that, Mill. You're thinking, "Isn't it already a crime to be an illegal immigrant? Isn't that what 'illegal' means?" I think that the problem there was sloppy writing. The law makes it a state crime to be an illegal immigrant, whereas it was strictly a federal crime before.
"I guess the winter makes you laugh a little slower
Makes you talk a little lower
About the things you could not show her."

-- Counting Crows, "A Long December"
Brian
Site Admin

Postby Linnea » Thu Apr 29, 2010 7:24 am

There are a LOT of stupid news titles out there and they have nothing to do with the political leanings of the owning media corporation.

Seriously Mill, couldn't you have just posted that without having to point out it was MSNBC? You're like an obsessive dog with a bone.
Support mental health care... or I'll kill you.Image
Linnea
Contributor

Postby Millennium » Thu Apr 29, 2010 10:59 am

Linnea wrote:There are a LOT of stupid news titles out there and they have nothing to do with the political leanings of the owning media corporation.

Seriously Mill, couldn't you have just posted that without having to point out it was MSNBC? You're like an obsessive dog with a bone.

I know what you're saying...but in this instance the line was on MSNBC...find it on another network, and I'll be more than happy to post it..........It had nothing to do with the political leanings, it had to do with a stupid headline.
Millennium
Contributor

Postby 24HourNut » Thu Apr 29, 2010 11:10 am

Millennium wrote:It had nothing to do with the political leanings, it had to do with a stupid headline.

:rofl2: You mean you haven't been able to find one stupid headline over the years on your beloved Fox News network? I haven't seen you post one, ever. Just a coincidence, right? Right. :sneaky:
24HourNut
Contributor

PreviousNext

Return to Political Matters