The Arizona Immigration Law

Re: Obama slams Arizona Immigration bill

Postby Librtyhead » Fri Apr 23, 2010 8:24 pm

This could become very interesting. :study: 100+
Librtyhead

Postby 24HourNut » Sat Apr 24, 2010 8:44 am

If you want to weed out illegal immigrants from your State, I don't understand why someone would think procedures such as asking for ID of those you suspect wouldn't have to be a part of it. How else can you weed out illegal immigrants you believe congregate in a certain part of town, for example? Or how else to see if someone is illegal when you get a tip of suspicion?
24HourNut
Contributor

Postby Brian » Sat Apr 24, 2010 2:31 pm

lady cop wrote:Many of the demonstrators at the Capitol complex booed when Maricopa County Supervisor Mary Rose Wilcox she announced that "the governor did not listen to our prayers."

So Ms. Wilcox thinks the governor of Arizona has supernatural powers now? :WTF:
"I guess the winter makes you laugh a little slower
Makes you talk a little lower
About the things you could not show her."

-- Counting Crows, "A Long December"
Brian
Site Admin

Re: The Arizona Immigration Law

Postby Linnea » Mon Apr 26, 2010 7:13 am

I'm probably not smart enough to understand why some people are in an uproar about this and think their rights are being denied. What rights, they aren't citizens of this country. New Zealand, for example, has very stringent laws about allowing people into their country even as tourists yet you don't hear citizens there screaming about civil rights violations. I'm not one of those nuts that thinks people trying to cross the border illegally should be shot on sight, but there needs to be much stronger defense and protection from what's basically turned into an invading horde.

Sharpton can kiss my lily white ass. I'm so sick of these posturing airbag fame whores.
Support mental health care... or I'll kill you.Image
Linnea
Contributor

Postby Millennium » Mon Apr 26, 2010 10:39 am

lady cop wrote:my friend Carla posted this elsewhere, and gave me permission to repost it here. she lives in San Diego, i think her area is going to feel even more effects once Arizona cracks down.

Carla's opinion:

NOT profiling...living in San Diego 15 minutes from the border I can only hope California law makers are listening this is long overdue.
The problem is out of control for all border towns and cities has been for a very long time. It has to change and unfortunately the people here illegally won't like it.

It's simple we can't go to their country and buy landget free medical services,food.money.and housing off their government systems why should they get it here. Sorry the borders need to be closed to illegals.if you want to come in legally great do it the right way.

Our medi-calmedical systems serves mostly people here illegally or from other countries stop by an office one day you will be shocked. go to an Emergency Room see who is sitting in them once again you will be shocked. Try to get your caucasian legal citizen child into any school you will have to wait till all the illegals and kids from other countries get first choice your child most likely won't get in no matter how hard you try.

If you can't tell I'm sick and tired of the RACE card being called earn your citizenship or go back to your home country let them take care of you.they know how the system works and how it works down to every detail. They tell their friends and family how to come up and and how to work it as well.

I'm a senior so for the hell of it I applied for several of the services available to seniors ie: housing etc. Guess what I'm was put on a waiting list have been on it for 5 years. I just keep my info updated as a test to see how long it will take. If I was an illegal or from another country I would be given everything immediately.

Our system is broken and it needs fixing.

I sure wish Fox would come back......It seems she was more right on than a lot of people here gave her credit for....Something has to be done to protect us all and that goes for the legals too.. Washington isn't doing it, so it's up to the states.
Save America, IMPEACH OBAMA! And continue tossing out the deadbeat Democrats that are currently in office.
Millennium
Contributor

Postby Millennium » Mon Apr 26, 2010 10:42 am

lady cop wrote:HERE'S A SHOCK!! OMG :o :shock: MUST BE SOME LOOSE TV CAMERAS AND MICROPHONES SOMEWHERE IN ARIZONA!! :mic:

NEW YORK -- The Rev. Al Sharpton says he's ready to travel to Arizona and march in the streets to protest the state's new immigration law.
The Rev. speaking Sunday in New York, said that just as freedom riders battled segregation in the 1960s, he would organize "freedom walkers" to challenge the Arizona bill.

"We will go to Arizona when this bill goes into effect and walk the streets with people who refuse to give identification and force arrest," Sharpton said.

You can bet, that when Sharpton and his merry followers show up, there's something fishy in the Democrat party. They want this stopped, too many Democrat voters will have to go back to Mexico.
Save America, IMPEACH OBAMA! And continue tossing out the deadbeat Democrats that are currently in office.
Millennium
Contributor

Postby foxglovepress » Mon Apr 26, 2010 3:11 pm

Well.....this is in the coming for a long time. Watch for others to follow. When the government isn't smart enough to protect it's own people by protecting our borders in time of war, the people will protect themselves. There are people I know down there now, and those bast*rds are in the cross-hairs. It's coming folks......this may very well be where this Revolution starts. We've had it, and millions of American Patriots don't give a rats a*s what oh-dumb-one says or thinks. He's got his hands full now. Those of you who thought we weren't a threat.........<heh> Watch Texas, and California borders as well. The drug cartels are dangerous, but nothing like a pis*ed off American Patriot!
Justice for Mark....ship the illegals out!
foxglovepress

Postby foxglovepress » Mon Apr 26, 2010 4:07 pm

lady cop wrote:just a note, the law will not go into effect until late july or early august. i expect to see many legal challenges before then.

Oh I'm sure LC. There already is!! Let the games begin. I'm telling you, many Americans don't care anymore WHAT the so called Laws are! Ever since the 14th Amendment our so called government is a De Facto government anyway. Basically, THEIR ILLEGAL! The saying is, Lock and Load! Keep you powder dry! And those illegals crossing our borders probably shouldn't think the "laws" are going to protect their as*es anymore..... Message is, you can't have it both ways! You want the "law" to protect you.....yet when YOU'RE ILLEGAL in the first place, you want the "law" to look the other way. What kind of lame, air head thinking is THAT all about? Oh wait let me guess.......our government goes along with it!! hahaha I forgot that part. Go ahead, take a chance and keep crossing the borders..........
Justice for Mark....ship the illegals out!
foxglovepress

Postby Linnea » Mon Apr 26, 2010 8:54 pm

Millennium wrote:
lady cop wrote:my friend Carla posted this elsewhere, and gave me permission to repost it here. she lives in San Diego, i think her area is going to feel even more effects once Arizona cracks down.

Carla's opinion:

NOT profiling...living in San Diego 15 minutes from the border I can only hope California law makers are listening this is long overdue.
The problem is out of control for all border towns and cities has been for a very long time. It has to change and unfortunately the people here illegally won't like it.

It's simple we can't go to their country and buy landget free medical services,food.money.and housing off their government systems why should they get it here. Sorry the borders need to be closed to illegals.if you want to come in legally great do it the right way.

Our medi-calmedical systems serves mostly people here illegally or from other countries stop by an office one day you will be shocked. go to an Emergency Room see who is sitting in them once again you will be shocked. Try to get your caucasian legal citizen child into any school you will have to wait till all the illegals and kids from other countries get first choice your child most likely won't get in no matter how hard you try.

If you can't tell I'm sick and tired of the RACE card being called earn your citizenship or go back to your home country let them take care of you.they know how the system works and how it works down to every detail. They tell their friends and family how to come up and and how to work it as well.

I'm a senior so for the hell of it I applied for several of the services available to seniors ie: housing etc. Guess what I'm was put on a waiting list have been on it for 5 years. I just keep my info updated as a test to see how long it will take. If I was an illegal or from another country I would be given everything immediately.

I sure wish Fox would come back......It seems she was more right on than a lot of people here gave her credit for....Something has to be done to protect us all and that goes for the legals too.. Washington isn't doing it, so it's up to the states.

Unfortunately her favored method of border containment seems to be shooting to kill. :x
Support mental health care... or I'll kill you.Image
Linnea
Contributor

Postby shimmy » Mon Apr 26, 2010 9:03 pm

Linnea wrote:
Millennium wrote:

Carla's opinion:

Unfortunately her favored method of border containment seems to be shooting to kill. :x

Unfortunately Maybe thats what it will take to get the Gov to open their eyes and DO something about it!!!
shimmy
Global Moderator

PreviousNext

Return to Political Matters