Eric Holder - What's your verdict?

Eric Holder - What's your verdict?

Postby Brian » Thu May 30, 2013 11:38 am

What do you think of the current mess with Eric Holder? I'm surprised he hasn't resigned yet, frankly. There seems to be a whole lot piling on his doorstep.
"I guess the winter makes you laugh a little slower
Makes you talk a little lower
About the things you could not show her."

-- Counting Crows, "A Long December"
Brian
Site Admin

Re: Eric Holder - What's your verdict?

Postby Quicksilver » Sat Jun 01, 2013 6:02 pm

He should be charged with treason and millions of felony illegal alien encouragement charges, fined everything he's got and imprisoned at hard labor building the fence.
He'll probably resign and run to another country, and not be stopped by his corrupt peers and "boss".

:rockon: :guitar1: :rockon: :guitar1: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :salute: :salute:
Before every action and decision think of the consequences 7 generations into the future....Ute Rule of Life
Quicksilver

Re: Eric Holder - What's your verdict?

Postby Brian » Sat Jun 01, 2013 7:02 pm

Quicksilver wrote:He should be charged with treason and millions of felony illegal alien encouragement charges, fined everything he's got and imprisoned at hard labor building the fence.
He'll probably resign and run to another country, and not be stopped by his corrupt peers and "boss".

:rockon: :guitar1: :rockon: :guitar1: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :salute: :salute:

I think he's in deep trouble, but I'm not sure he'll be forced to resign. He seems to be holding on pretty tight.
"I guess the winter makes you laugh a little slower
Makes you talk a little lower
About the things you could not show her."

-- Counting Crows, "A Long December"
Brian
Site Admin

Return to Political Matters