North Korea

North Korea

Postby Brian » Tue Apr 02, 2013 7:44 pm

I was going to post this in the general forum, but I think it fits better here.

What do you think of this story?

I think the shit's about to hit the fan. This seems substantially worse than it's been in previous times.

I personally don't think we'll have a war, but I think we're going to cave in to N. Korea's demands. It seems to be the pattern for the last 20 years or so. So I predict a nuclear N. Korea within a decade.

What do you think's going to happen?
"I guess the winter makes you laugh a little slower
Makes you talk a little lower
About the things you could not show her."

-- Counting Crows, "A Long December"
Brian
Site Admin

Re: North Korea

Postby Quicksilver » Tue Apr 16, 2013 3:16 am

They have a very poor leader. The kid really doesn't have a clue on reality
When they get a dozen nuclear warheads on medium range missiles they will unsuccessfully attack. Then China and the USA will annihilate the country. Of course, we will wait until winds take the radioactivity out to sea. Until then the NKA will be ripped apart by 20mm chain guns in their attack on the south. The nuclear missiles will be taken out by anti missile batteries in RSK and Japan, and others at sea. The Chinese and US nuclear missiles and cruise missiles will precisely take out cities, standing armies and air forces, and other military targets in North Korea when the upper winds will not drop fallout on ourselves or allies. Most of the rural North Koreans will live. China may claim what is left of the North as a war trophy, keeping it communist. It is also possible they allow repatriation and the joining of Korea, if it realizes how expensive and relatively useless that small territory would be. Much radioactive for an extended time.
The 20 million deaths would not even dent world overpopulation and be made up for in about 100 days.

:pukel: :toast: :puker: :harp: :mic: :rockon: :guitar1: :uzi: :protest:
Before every action and decision think of the consequences 7 generations into the future....Ute Rule of Life
Quicksilver

Return to Political Matters