Poor Obama........his past, yes it's out there ..

Poor Obama........his past, yes it's out there ..

Postby Millennium » Tue Mar 20, 2012 5:06 pm

Save America, IMPEACH OBAMA! And continue tossing out the deadbeat Democrats that are currently in office.
Millennium
Contributor

Re: Poor Obama........his past, yes it's out there ..

Postby Brian » Tue Mar 20, 2012 7:57 pm

Millennium wrote:for all to see...

http://youtu.be/v_2s4tob5U8

I haven't independently fact-checked the whole thing, but it's a compelling piece of video. I'll give you that. I think comparing Obama to Hitler at the end was over-reaching, though. IIRC, by this time in Hitler's administration, the Nuremberg Laws were already in effect.
"I guess the winter makes you laugh a little slower
Makes you talk a little lower
About the things you could not show her."

-- Counting Crows, "A Long December"
Brian
Site Admin

Postby Quicksilver » Thu Mar 22, 2012 2:12 pm

Before every action and decision think of the consequences 7 generations into the future....Ute Rule of Life
Quicksilver

Postby Quicksilver » Wed Apr 04, 2012 5:00 pm

Article from the Wall Street Journal - by Eddie Sessions:

"I have this theory about Barack Obama. I think he's led a kind of
make-believe life in which money was provided and doors were opened
because at some point early on somebody or some group (George Soros
anybody?) took a look at this tall, good looking, half-white,
half-black, young man with an exotic African/Muslim name and
concluded he could be guided toward a life in politics where his facile
speaking skills could even put him in the White House.

In a very real way, he has been a young man in a very big hurry.
Who else do you know has written two memoirs before the age of 45?
"Dreams of My Father" was published in 1995 when he was only 34 years
old. The "Audacity of Hope" followed in 2006. If, indeed, he did
write them himself. There are some who think that his mentor and
friend, Bill Ayers, a man who calls himself a "communist with a small
'c'" was the real author.

His political skills consisted of rarely voting on anything that
might be deemed controversial... He went from a legislator in the
Illinois legislature to the Senator from that state because he had
the good fortune of having Mayor Daley's formidable political machine
at his disposal.

He was in the U.S. Senate so briefly that his bid for the presidency
was either an act of astonishing self-confidence or part of some
greater game plan that had been determined before he first stepped
foot in the Capital... How, many must wonder, was he selected to be a
2004 keynote speaker at the Democrat convention that nominated John
Kerry when virtually no one had ever even heard of him before?

He outmaneuvered Hillary Clinton in primaries. He took Iowa by
storm. A charming young man, an anomaly in the state with a very
small black population, he oozed "cool" in a place where agriculture
was the antithesis of cool. He dazzled the locals. And he had an
army of volunteers drawn to a charisma that hid any real substance.

And then he had the great good fortune of having the Republicans
select one of the most inept candidates for the presidency since Bob
Dole. And then John McCain did something crazy. He picked Sarah
Palin, an unknown female governor from the very distant state of
Alaska . It was a ticket that was reminiscent of 1984's Walter
Mondale and Geraldine Ferraro and they went down to defeat.

The mainstream political media fell in love with him. It was a
schoolgirl crush with febrile commentators like Chris Mathews swooning
then and now over the man. The venom directed against McCain and, in
particular, Palin, was extraordinary.

Now, 3 full years into his presidency, all of those gilded
years leading up to the White House have left him unprepared to be
President.. Left to his own instincts, he has a talent for saying the
wrong thing at the wrong time. It swiftly became a joke that he
could not deliver even the briefest of statements without the
ever-present Tele-Prompters.

Far worse, however, is his capacity to want to "wish away" some
terrible realities, not the least of which is the Islamist intention
to destroy America and enslave the West. Any student of history
knows how swiftly Islam initially spread. It knocked on the doors of
Europe, having gained a foothold in Spain ...

The great crowds that greeted him at home or on his campaign "world
tour" were no substitute for having even the slightest grasp of
history and the reality of a world filled with really bad people with
really bad intentions.

Oddly and perhaps even inevitably, his political experience, a
cakewalk, has positioned him to destroy the Democrat Party's hold on
power in Congress because in the end it was never about the Party.
It was always about his communist ideology, learned at an early age
of rom family, mentors, college professors, and extreme leftist friends
and colleagues.

Obama is a man who could deliver a snap judgment about a Boston
police officer who arrested an "obstreperous" Harvard
professor-friend, but would warn Americans against "jumping to
conclusions" about a mass murderer at Fort Hood who shouted "Allah
Akbar." The absurdity of that was lost on no one. He has since
compounded this by calling the Christmas bomber "an isolated extremist"
only to have to admit a day or two later that he was part of an al
Qaeda plot.

He is a man who could strive to close down our detention facility at
Guantanamo even though those released were known to have returned to
the battlefield against America . He could even instruct his
Attorney General to afford the perpetrator of 9/11 a civil trial when
no one else would ever even consider such an obscenity. And he is a
man who coul d wait three days before having anything to say about the
perpetrator of yet another terrorist attack on Americans and then
have to elaborate on his remarks the following day because his first
statement was so lame.

The pattern repeats itself. He either blames any problem on the Bush
administration or he naively seeks to wish away the truth.

Knock, knock. Anyone home? Anyone there? Barack Obama exists only
as the sock puppet of his handlers, of the people who have maneuvered
and manufactured this pathetic individual's life.

When anyone else would quickly and easily produce a birth
certificate, this man spent over a million dollars to deny access
to his. Most other documents, the paper trail we all leave in our
wake, have been sequestered from review. He has lived a make-believe
life whose true facts remain hidden.

We laugh at the ventriloquist's dummy, but what do you do when the
dummy is President of the United States of America ?
:WTF: :help: :banghead: :x :dontknow: :scratch: :salute: :rockon: :guitar1: :rockon: :uzi: :sneaky:
Before every action and decision think of the consequences 7 generations into the future....Ute Rule of Life
Quicksilver

Postby Millennium » Wed Apr 04, 2012 11:38 pm

So many of us were so right about this idiot we have to call president...
Save America, IMPEACH OBAMA! And continue tossing out the deadbeat Democrats that are currently in office.
Millennium
Contributor

Postby Quicksilver » Thu Apr 05, 2012 4:24 pm

Actually the above article was NOT from Sessions of the WSJ,
Saturday, January 2, 2010
Obama's Make-Believe Life

By Alan Caruba

This is the real author, but most agree with him. Just barely, though. There are still a lot of people that dismiss the honest investigators who found his birth certificate finally showed, to be a fraud. They still take his kool ade.

The only thing good he has helped with is emissions reductions, however totally insufficient, and negated by population increase from foreigners.
:rockon: :guitar1: :rockon: :uzi: :bomb: :pork: :sneaky: :ballgun:
Quicksilver

Postby Quicksilver » Fri May 25, 2012 3:26 pm

http://2012election.procon.org/view.sou ... p?topic=64
5 were not meaningful to us, and 12 were either plus one or zero. We put our con or pro to the right after printing the 3 pages. The meaningful ones were either +2 with a match to us or -2 with the opposite. Max possible was +90 and minimum possible was -78.
Obama got -14, Paul got -8, Romney +25, Goode of the Constitution Party got +28, the Libertarian Johnson got -1, and (Ind.) Roemer got -5. Of course it will be Obama vs. Romney. -14 or +25, it is a no brainer to vote for Romney as the lesser of evils.
It would have been good to have a candidate with +40 or more. For us that would have been a green conservationist conservative who would strictly enforce our immigration laws and fines, stop immigration totally, and re-institute the draft while lowering gov't wages to civilian, or 35 to 100%. Someone who would institute the shutdown and replacement of fossil fueled power in favor of more wind, solar, tidal/wave, and mostly Gen IV nuclear reactors which eat the waste of the older Generation of reactors, and do it safely. Someone who would institute needing a license to have a kid, with qualifications being at least 27 years old with a good steady job, and IQ of at least 110, no genetic diseases, and good physical condition. Violators would be considered high felons and executed. All three time burglars on up would also be executed, saving the country billions. V8s would be outlawed with hybrid and electric vehicles only. Strict water conservation and other conservation measures, starting with the elimination of subsidies for fossil fuel, forest cutting, and other depletion causing or pollution causing companies and industries. Taxes would be even more geometric to rein in greed, and churches would be taxed. A steady state environmental economy would be transitioned to, with the USA leading the way toward sustainability in all things.
:rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :guitar1: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :uzi: :sneaky: :bomb: :ballgun: :mrgreen:
Quicksilver

Postby Quicksilver » Thu Jul 12, 2012 2:21 am

http://md13.embarq.synacor.com/h/viewimages?id=66260
(that was a link to his Columbia University card, with his picture, name: Barry Soetoro, status Foreign Student. He must have internet whizzes taking out this stuff, now that he has taken over communications with an Executive Order)

"I am merely passing this on as received.

Written by a female Obama supporter who voted for him for president.

Legitimate Question

This election has me very worried. So many things to consider. I voted for Obama. McCain was a Washington insider and we don't need any more of them. I have changed my mind three times, since then. I watch all the news channels, jumping from one to another. I must say this drives my husband crazy. But, I feel if you view CNN, and Fox News, you might get some middle ground to work with. I started thinking "where does all the money come from for President Obama"? I have four daughters who went to College, and we were middle class, and money was tight. We (including my girls) worked hard and there were lots of student loans. I started looking into Obama's history for my own peace of mind.

Around 1979 Obama started college at Occidental in California . He is very open about his two years at Occidental, he tried all kinds of drugs and was wasting his time but, even though he had a brilliant mind, did not apply himself to his studies. "Barry" (that was the name he used all his life) during this time had two roommates, Muhammad Hasan Chandoo and Wahid Hamid, both from Pakistan . During the summer of 1981, after his second year in college, he made a "round the world" trip. Stopping to see his mother in Indonesia , next Hyderabad in India , three weeks in Karachi , Pakistan where he stayed with his roommate's family, then off to Africa to visit his father's family.{it must be noted that at that time Pakistan did not allow American visitors, so he had to have used the Barry Soetoro name and an Indonesian passport---a dis-qualifier for presidency right there. The Lt. who got the passport from a gov't agency was found nearby shot and without it--part of the cleanup campaign}

My question - Where did he get the money for this trip? Nether I, nor any one of my children would have had money for a trip like this when they were in college. When he came back he started school at Columbia University in New York . It is at this time he wants everyone to call him Barack - not Barry. Do you know what the tuition is at Columbia ? It's not cheap to say the least.

My girls asked me; where did he get money for tuition? Student Loans? Maybe it's none of my business?

After Columbia , he went to Chicago to work as a Community Organizer for $12,000. a year. Why Chicago ? Why not New York ? He was already living in New York . By "chance" he met Antoin "Tony" Rezko, born in Aleppo Syria , and a real estate developer in Chicago . Rezko has been convicted of fraud and bribery several times in the past and in 2011. Rezko, was named

"Entrepreneur of the Decade" by the Arab-American Business and Professional Association". About two years later, Obama entered Harvard Law School . Do you have any idea what tuition is for Harvard Law School ?

Where did he get the money for Law School ? More student loans? His family has no money that's for sure.

After Law school, he went back to Chicago . Rezko offered him a job, which he turned down. But, he did take a job with Davis, Miner, Barnhill & Galland. Guess what I discovered? They represented "Rezar" which is Rezko's firm.

Rezko was one of Obama's first major financial contributors when he ran for office in Chicago . In 2003, Rezko threw an early fundraiser for Obama which Chicago Tribune reporter David Mendelland claims was instrumental in providing Obama with "seed money" for his U.S. Senate race.

In 2005, Obama purchased a new home in Kenwood District of Chicago for $1.65 million (less than asking price). With ALL those Student Loans - Where did he get the money for this property? On the same day Rezko's wife, Rita, purchased the adjoining empty lot for full price. The London Times reported that Nadhmi Auchi, an Iraqi-born Billionaire loaned Rezko $3.5 million three weeks before Obama's new home was purchased. Obama met Nadhmi Auchi many times with Rezko.

Now, we have Obama running for President. Valerie Jarrett, was Michele Obama's boss. She is now Obama's chief advisor and he does not make any major decisions without talking to her first. Where was Jarrett born? Ready for this? Shiraz , Iran ! Am I going nuts or is there a pattern here?

On May 10, 2008, The Times reported, Robert Malley advisor to Obama was "sacked" after the press found out he was having regular contacts with "Hamas", which controls Gaza and is connected with Iran . This past week, buried in the back part of the papers, Iraqi newspapers reported that during Obama's visit to Iraq , he asked their leaders to do nothing about the war until after he is elected, and he will "Take care of things". What the heck does that mean?

Oh, and by the way, remember the college roommates that were born in Pakistan ? They are in charge of all those "small" Internet campaign contribution for Obama. Where is that money coming from? The poor and middle class in this country? Or could it be from the Middle East ?

And the final bit of news. On September 7, 2009, The Washington Times posted a verbal slip that was made on "This Week" with George Stephanopoulos. Obama on talking about his religion said, "My Muslim faith". When questioned, "he made a mistake". Some mistake huh?

All of the above information I got on line. If you would like to check it - Wikipedia, encyclopedia, Barack Obama; Tony Rezko; Valerie Jarrett: Daily Times - Obama visited Pakistan in 1981; The Washington Times - September 7, 2008; The Times May 10, 2008.

Now the BIG question - If I found out all this information on my own, Why haven't all of our "intelligent" members of the press been reporting this? Is this a Kettle of Fish?? As Arsenio Hall would say.----"HUMMMMMMM! Does something stink or is it my imagination?" These are legitimate questions for our president.

Rachelle Derrough
Provider - M.D., RS - PHYSICIANS FOR WOMEN
CoxHealth

Pass along as is"
To me, it is obvious that Obama is an illegal alien, fraud of epic proportions, and moslem (they can pretend to be Christian with "taqiyya"). More links(I hope they work):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TMyw...layer_embedded

Notice what race she is, and what year she made the statement (1995).

http://md13.embarq.synacor.com/h/viewimages?id=66260

This person isn't so nice to our environment, either:

http://www.enn.com/press_releases/4038

http://rt.com/usa/news/obama-preside...nications-770/
Quicksilver

Return to Political Matters