[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
24hourforums.com • View topic - Obama.....May he rot in hell

Obama.....May he rot in hell

Obama.....May he rot in hell

Postby Millennium » Thu Jun 23, 2011 12:00 am

President Obama and Attorney General Eric Holder's scheme to funnel arms to Mexican drug cartels using our ATF agents as cover, is now exploding into a full scale indictment of the Obama Administration's reckless attempt to reach it's billion dollar reelection campaign goal.
The President's quid pro quo with Mexico's drug cartels, and the Mexican Government itself, meant he would have met his campaign goals if it where not for numerous ATF whistle-blowers that put a stop to the shipment of thousands of military style weapons to Mexico.
In exchange for this blatant violation of U.S. Laws, Obama and Holder had expected massive donations from south of the border such as in 2008 when hundred's of thousands of small odd numbered contributions streamed into Obama's campaign coffers.
Speculation was, that after millions of dollars were donated to the election of Barack Obama originating from the Gaza Strip and Lebanon, it was felt that Obama would reciprocate by favoring the Palestinian movement over Israel.
As we have seen over the past two and a half years, that's exactly what happened.
It now seems that the President and the Attorney General were in the process of selling out our Southern border states and our national security for campaign contributions.
The congressman from California (R) Daryl Issa, is hot on the administrations trail and expects to announce further results from his investigations of the Obama Administration.
Save America, IMPEACH OBAMA! And continue tossing out the deadbeat Democrats that are currently in office.
Millennium
Contributor

Re: Obama.....May he rot in hell

Postby MADNOTBAD » Sat Jun 25, 2011 10:57 am

Hi Mill :bigsmile:

What happened over at the other forum ?

Good post.... I have some views on Obama but pushed for time right now :sorry: .... will return later.
MADNOTBAD

Postby Millennium » Fri Jul 01, 2011 8:37 am

Which forum?................
Save America, IMPEACH OBAMA! And continue tossing out the deadbeat Democrats that are currently in office.
Millennium
Contributor

Postby MADNOTBAD » Sun Jul 03, 2011 12:03 am

The forum where your user name Is Saint and you have been Mill here prior to that. I believe you were Jeeves before those two. :WTF:
MADNOTBAD

Postby MADNOTBAD » Wed Jul 06, 2011 11:57 am

No reply then Mill/Saint/Jeeves ?????
MADNOTBAD

Postby Quicksilver » Sat Jul 30, 2011 11:55 am

Before every action and decision think of the consequences 7 generations into the future....Ute Rule of Life
Quicksilver

Postby Millennium » Wed Sep 21, 2011 4:19 pm

Hey madnotbad....I have never been Saint or Jeeves that is the same person and lives in New Mexico, I believe......I have always been Millennium and live in Georgia...and have always been an Obama hater.
Millennium
Contributor

Postby Millennium » Wed Sep 21, 2011 4:20 pm

I am not sure what forum you are talking about.....
Millennium
Contributor

Postby Quicksilver » Tue Sep 27, 2011 2:02 pm

I am with you!
When you've read to the end, come back and read this first paragraph again.

A Coil of Rage:

The character of any man is defined by how he treats his mother as the years pass .... need I say more about this person below other than there is no character, no integrity but there is a ton of attitude and arrogance that defines his shallow past and hollow future ...... I rest my case..

I bought and read Obama's book, Audacity of Hope. It was difficult to read considering his attitude toward us and everything American. Let me add a phrase he used to describe his attitude toward whites. He harbors a "COIL OF RAGE". His words not mine.

THIS IS OUR PRESIDENT -- HE'S RUNNING AGAIN, YOU KNOW! Is anyone out there awake?

Everyone of voting age should read these two books by him: Don't buy them, just get them from the library.

From Dreams From My Father:

"I ceased to advertise my mother's race at the age of 12 or 13, when I began to suspect that by doing so I was ingratiating myself to whites."

From Dreams From My Father :

"I found a solace in nursing a pervasive sense of grievance and animosity against my mother's race."

"There was something about her that made me wary, a little too sure of herself, maybe and white."

"It remained necessary to prove which side you were on, to show your loyalty to the black masses, to strike out and name names."

"I never emulate white men and brown men whose fates didn't speak to my own. It was into my father's image, the black man, son of Africa , that I'd packed all the attributes I sought in myself: the attributes of Martin and Malcolm, DuBois and Mandela."

And FINALLY ............. and most scary:

From Audacity of Hope:

"I will stand with the Muslims should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."

If you have never forwarded an e-mail, now is the time to do so!!! We have someone with this mentality running our GREAT nation! Keep your eye on him and don't blink.

Anyone but him in 2012! :guitar1:
Before every action and decision think of the consequences 7 generations into the future....Ute Rule of Life
Quicksilver

Postby Provasek » Mon Oct 10, 2011 5:53 am

Provasek

Return to Political Matters