Proof there is a GOD...

Re: Proof there is a GOD...

Postby Millennium » Wed Jun 02, 2010 10:58 am

24HourNut wrote:
Millennium wrote:
24HourNut wrote:Of course it's not a surprise, considering how uneducated Bush sounds in comparison ... it's embarrassing ...

And yet, Bush never used a teleprompter in front of children and was able to memorize speeches on most every occasion, something the current buffoon is incapable of.
But he sure "sounds" smart...And that's apparently all it takes for a select few. :scratch:

And Bush damn sure knew there weren't 57 states... :rofl2:

Bush should have used a teleprompter then, if it would have made him not sound like a cowboy moron. Between the way he sounded and his actual moronic nature it was a bit much after 8 years ... it was a palpable part of the wholesale rejection of Republicans ... I think too many people got sick to their stomachs over that whole evangelical, born again, or basic religious moron gang to be honest ...

So far Obama sounds real smart and has taken on some difficult times - most of which was handed to him by the Moron. So far, so good ... time will tell ... but like I said, I would take a rained on Obama then a dry, corrupt, oil-soaked dope.

The mental hospitals are full of people that can make great speeches, even Hitler was a master at it. Obama took on difficult times, and promptly turned a single car accident into a multi-car pileup....An economy that could have been saved by a person with any economical experience, was quickly killed by an overspending zealot, listening to the far left of his party that had their own personal agenda to inflate, instead of looking out for America's.

Obama's handling of the BP spill was horrendous...It's a damn good thing he wasn't a Republican, the media would be calling for his head....Look at the policy Obama had with BP, since he's been in office, talk about oil soaked dope heads...The bastard needs to be impeached, thankfully, this mess will server to drive out the left wing fools that think they know what's best for us.
Save America, IMPEACH OBAMA! And continue tossing out the deadbeat Democrats that are currently in office.
Millennium
Contributor

Postby 24HourNut » Wed Jun 02, 2010 12:27 pm

I've seen him talk without scripts/teleprompter and he is a pleasure to listen to, especially after 8 years of Bush ... I thought he sounded very intelligent in the debates. Go watch youtube clips of Obama in debates and then go watch Bush clips from his debates. It's like comparing a college educated adult to a dopey teenager.
24HourNut
Contributor

Postby Millennium » Wed Jun 02, 2010 1:18 pm

24HourNut wrote:I've seen him talk without scripts/teleprompter and he is a pleasure to listen to, especially after 8 years of Bush ... I thought he sounded very intelligent in the debates. Go watch youtube clips of Obama in debates and then go watch Bush clips from his debates. It's like comparing a college educated adult to a dopey teenager.

The fact that you consider you tube, edited ones at that a reference source, instead of a joke says a lot. Uh...uh...uh..uh..uh....uh....uh....uh.uh.uh uh uh...uh..uh. That's what I hear a lot from him without his teleprompter. Frank, he and his teleprompter are a joke all over the internet, that's no secret. "He sounded intelligent in debates"...hell, you probably could too with a week to rehearse, a speech written by someone else, and the teleprompter in front of you. One certainly doesn't have to be a great speaker for that. :rofl2:

He's a freaking doofus and to this point, his admin is a disaster. He's as clueless as it comes, but then again, he had no leadership experience, no business experience, but he "shore does talk purdy"... :rofl2:
Save America, IMPEACH OBAMA! And continue tossing out the deadbeat Democrats that are currently in office.
Millennium
Contributor

Postby Millennium » Wed Jun 02, 2010 1:23 pm

Here's your genius, and it has to be right, because it's the same source you use:

Millennium
Contributor

Postby Millennium » Wed Jun 02, 2010 1:26 pm

Another by our genius:

Millennium
Contributor

Postby Millennium » Wed Jun 02, 2010 1:30 pm

What a freaking doofus:

I can post 10 a day if you want........ :woo:
Millennium
Contributor

Postby Millennium » Wed Jun 02, 2010 1:32 pm

The bomb that fell on Pearl harbor...

What a freaking idiot:

Millennium
Contributor

Postby Brian » Wed Jun 02, 2010 1:34 pm

Millennium wrote:The bomb that fell on Pearl harbor...

What a freaking idiot:

In his defense, several bombs did fall on Pearl Harbor. They just weren't atomic. :D
"I guess the winter makes you laugh a little slower
Makes you talk a little lower
About the things you could not show her."

-- Counting Crows, "A Long December"
Brian
Site Admin

Postby Millennium » Wed Jun 02, 2010 2:14 pm

Brian wrote:
Millennium wrote:The bomb that fell on Pearl harbor...

What a freaking idiot:

In his defense, several bombs did fall on Pearl Harbor. They just weren't atomic. :D

LOL...yeah....that's the ticket!

Millennium
Contributor

Previous

Return to Political Matters