Proof there is a GOD...

Proof there is a GOD...

Postby Millennium » Mon May 31, 2010 7:18 pm

Thunder, lightning stop Obama Memorial Day speech

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20100531/us_ ... emorialday

Even God didn't want to hear his bullshit... :rofl2: :woo:

:hello:
Save America, IMPEACH OBAMA! And continue tossing out the deadbeat Democrats that are currently in office.
Millennium
Contributor

Re: Proof there is a GOD...

Postby Brian » Tue Jun 01, 2010 12:45 am

Millennium wrote:Thunder, lightning stop Obama Memorial Day speech

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20100531/us_ ... emorialday

Even God didn't want to hear his bullshit... :rofl2: :woo:

:hello:

If God exists, I'm not sure he has much to do with the weather, but I'm a little surprised that the weather caught them that off guard.
"I guess the winter makes you laugh a little slower
Makes you talk a little lower
About the things you could not show her."

-- Counting Crows, "A Long December"
Brian
Site Admin

Postby Librtyhead » Tue Jun 01, 2010 4:09 pm

I thought the teleprompter had MSNBC weather in the upper right hand corner, calling for blue skies.....sun-shine...etc.
Librtyhead

Postby 24HourNut » Tue Jun 01, 2010 4:19 pm

I'd take a rained on Obama speech over any one minute of that cowboy moron babble we used to have. God bless change.
24HourNut
Contributor

Postby Millennium » Tue Jun 01, 2010 5:13 pm

24HourNut wrote:I'd take a rained on Obama speech over any one minute of that cowboy moron babble we used to have. God bless change.

Not a surprise...

Save America, IMPEACH OBAMA! And continue tossing out the deadbeat Democrats that are currently in office.
Millennium
Contributor

Postby 24HourNut » Tue Jun 01, 2010 5:28 pm

Of course it's not a surprise, considering how uneducated Bush sounds in comparison ... it's embarrassing ...
24HourNut
Contributor

Postby Librtyhead » Tue Jun 01, 2010 8:56 pm

I have never seen anyone use a teleprompter to talk to kindergarten children. I guess one has to be very careful and go off a scripted predestined monologue in these times of change and turmoil. Especially in these 57 states. ( Or was that Islamic states, I'm losing track faster every day that passes) I know Hillary would have been better but she just did not have the money nor the financial backing to pull it off like Obama did. He must have had rich relatives that really loved him. Damn that Bush for talking without consultation and without committee agreement and authority. He really is an ape-man. Eh? 8-)
Librtyhead

Postby Millennium » Tue Jun 01, 2010 9:13 pm

24HourNut wrote:Of course it's not a surprise, considering how uneducated Bush sounds in comparison ... it's embarrassing ...

And yet, Bush never used a teleprompter in front of children and was able to memorize speeches on most every occasion, something the current buffoon is incapable of.
But he sure "sounds" smart...And that's apparently all it takes for a select few. :scratch:

And Bush damn sure knew there weren't 57 states... :rofl2:
Millennium
Contributor

Postby 24HourNut » Wed Jun 02, 2010 8:08 am

Millennium wrote:
24HourNut wrote:Of course it's not a surprise, considering how uneducated Bush sounds in comparison ... it's embarrassing ...

And yet, Bush never used a teleprompter in front of children and was able to memorize speeches on most every occasion, something the current buffoon is incapable of.
But he sure "sounds" smart...And that's apparently all it takes for a select few. :scratch:

Bush should have used a teleprompter then, if it would have made him not sound like a cowboy moron. Between the way he sounded and his actual moronic nature it was a bit much after 8 years ... it was a palpable part of the wholesale rejection of Republicans ... I think too many people got sick to their stomachs over that whole evangelical, born again, or basic religious moron gang to be honest ...

So far Obama sounds real smart and has taken on some difficult times - most of which was handed to him by the Moron. So far, so good ... time will tell ... but like I said, I would take a rained on Obama then a dry, corrupt, oil-soaked dope.
24HourNut
Contributor

Postby Brian » Wed Jun 02, 2010 9:22 am

24HourNut wrote:
Millennium wrote:

So far Obama sounds real smart and has taken on some difficult times - most of which was handed to him by the Moron. So far, so good ... time will tell ... but like I said, I would take a rained on Obama then a dry, corrupt, oil-soaked dope.

I'll grant you that Obama sounds articulate -- when he's reading from a speech someone else prepared -- but being a good orator is only one measure of someone's intelligence, and it's a rather narrow one, at that. Until we see some actual successes, it's too early to say how brilliant the man is. The real test of whether or not he's a good president will come in 2012 when we'll all decide if we give him another bite of the apple.
"I guess the winter makes you laugh a little slower
Makes you talk a little lower
About the things you could not show her."

-- Counting Crows, "A Long December"
Brian
Site Admin

Next

Return to Political Matters