Arizona threatens to pull plug on LA's power

Re: Arizona threatens to pull plug on LA's power

Postby Saint » Thu May 20, 2010 12:27 pm

Well, I'm perfectly OK with Arizona turning off the power to Los Angeles. Because I'M BREATHING THE F***ING POLLUTION FROM THAT POWER PLANT RIGHT NOW! :banghead:

Saint

Postby Saint » Thu May 20, 2010 12:29 pm

24HourNut wrote:I don't understand how people expect AZ to effectively deal with criminals (illegal aliens) without asking for ID.

And I don't understand how a supposedly sophisticated nation can allow 200,000,000 people to cross it's borders without permission. How would any other country in the world react if two hundred million Americans suddenly decided to move there without permission?!! :scratch:
Saint

Postby Millennium » Thu May 20, 2010 2:37 pm

Saint wrote:
24HourNut wrote:I don't understand how people expect AZ to effectively deal with criminals (illegal aliens) without asking for ID.

And I don't understand how a supposedly sophisticated nation can allow 200,000,000 people to cross it's borders without permission. How would any other country in the world react if two hundred million Americans suddenly decided to move there without permission?!! :scratch:

200 hundred million?....I think you over did it.
Save America, IMPEACH OBAMA! And continue tossing out the deadbeat Democrats that are currently in office.
Millennium
Contributor

Postby Boba » Thu May 20, 2010 2:54 pm

Millennium wrote:200 hundred million?....I think you over did it.

Wait.....
Boba
Contributor

Postby aknow » Sat May 22, 2010 8:52 pm

I admire the Gov. of AZ for having the honesty to clamp down on illegals from So. America. In my short lifetime, I've seen California lower its standards on every level to accommodate illegals. A melting pot assumes that citizens enter Amerika legally, and work to improve its productivity and standards. I've seen California suffer terribly by giving so many resources and services away for free. Now I'm getting older and cantankerous, but my children suffer in elementary school by the high influx of Hispanics who cannot and often will not read nor write in English. And their parents often won't help, yet they attend free schools. So my kids get dumbed down so the immigrants can catch up. A no - win situation now that private schools are unaffordable. And California gets closer to bankruptcy every month.
You wouldn't believe what my professional medical State Board representatives told me about the current state of policing doctors for ethics and/or professional violations. THEY DON'T EXIST, cause they have no financial resources to fund their offices. Welcome to the 3rd world.
I support Arizona for wanting to enforce existing federal laws.
Dr. Steve
aknow

Postby Brian » Sun May 23, 2010 11:05 am

aknow wrote:I admire the Gov. of AZ for having the honesty to clamp down on illegals from So. America. In my short lifetime, I've seen California lower its standards on every level to accommodate illegals. A melting pot assumes that citizens enter Amerika legally, and work to improve its productivity and standards. I've seen California suffer terribly by giving so many resources and services away for free. Now I'm getting older and cantankerous, but my children suffer in elementary school by the high influx of Hispanics who cannot and often will not read nor write in English. And their parents often won't help, yet they attend free schools. So my kids get dumbed down so the immigrants can catch up. A no - win situation now that private schools are unaffordable. And California gets closer to bankruptcy every month.
You wouldn't believe what my professional medical State Board representatives told me about the current state of policing doctors for ethics and/or professional violations. THEY DON'T EXIST, cause they have no financial resources to fund their offices. Welcome to the 3rd world.
I support Arizona for wanting to enforce existing federal laws.
Dr. Steve

Well said, Dr. Steve. :thumbleft:
"I guess the winter makes you laugh a little slower
Makes you talk a little lower
About the things you could not show her."

-- Counting Crows, "A Long December"
Brian
Site Admin

Previous

Return to Political Matters