[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
24hourforums.com • View topic - This makes me disgusted...

This makes me disgusted...

Re: This makes me disgusted...

Postby MADNOTBAD » Thu May 20, 2010 12:46 pm

Call me old-fashioned or just getting old but I like to think I have morals and It's why I have such a hard time with our newly departed government handing over billions of tax payers money in welfare to reckless, brainless teenagers above our pensioners.
When I have visited the US I have always found folk to be moral while standards In England slowly dripped down the toilet. There Is nothing wrong In teenage pregnancy providing there Is a husband and the kids are responsible and understand what they are doing. I myself married my ex husband at 16 years old.
England seems to have bred a middle generation that I call the 'ME' generation because It's all about them. They have not paid one penny Into our government, never worked, probably along with their parents and will be a burden on our welfare state for the rest of their lives. Take a trip to my High Street where there Is an outside Cafe that my husband calls 'Sluts R us' and you'' see all the 15 year old single mothers drinking coffee all day, smoking and discussing what they are 'ENTITLED' to. How about what they can do for their country? Most of these babies spawned by these Immature teenagers and this Is not a rascist remark, It Is a fair observation, are a mixture of all colours and nationalities. Our local schools and services are stretched partly due to reckless teenage pregnancy and Social Services are stretched as many of these young mums can not cope and burden the baby on their parents.
It sounds Incredibly harsh but If we with-drew all benifits for teenage mums, I honestly believe the message would get across. The last thing the parents of a teenage girl would want would be their daughter having a child without any money, free houses or support from the government. Naturally there would have to be exceptional cases but the reason we have the highest teenage pregnancy rate In Europe has to be the free money and houses. Welfare state benifit should be a last ditch form of help for the genuine needy and not a bloody way of life. Or how about.... Once the child has reached 18 years old and the teenager Is grown up... they can go to work and re-pay the government for the welfare they have scrounged for 18 years?
MADNOTBAD

Postby sirlamre » Thu May 20, 2010 7:47 pm

sirlamre

Postby Millennium » Thu May 20, 2010 8:54 pm

Save America, IMPEACH OBAMA! And continue tossing out the deadbeat Democrats that are currently in office.
Millennium
Contributor

Postby aknow » Sat May 22, 2010 8:44 pm

aknow

Postby Linnea » Sat May 22, 2010 9:26 pm

Support mental health care... or I'll kill you.Image
Linnea
Contributor

Postby MADNOTBAD » Sat May 22, 2010 9:43 pm

MADNOTBAD

Postby Millennium » Sat May 22, 2010 10:15 pm

Save America, IMPEACH OBAMA! And continue tossing out the deadbeat Democrats that are currently in office.
Millennium
Contributor

Postby Linnea » Sat May 22, 2010 10:56 pm

What else would you be saying about same sex marriage since you used it as an example along with other subjects I know you disagree with such as abortion?
Last edited by Linnea on Sat May 22, 2010 10:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Linnea
Contributor

Postby Linnea » Sat May 22, 2010 10:57 pm

By the way, if you're looking for another forum because none of us are apparently up to your exacting intellectual standards, why did you rush back here to have your membership reinstated?
Linnea
Contributor

Postby Millennium » Sat May 22, 2010 11:06 pm

Millennium
Contributor

PreviousNext

Return to Political Matters