"Birthers" get a knock back by Hawaii Gov.

Re: "Birthers" get a knock back by Hawaii Gov.

Postby 24HourNut » Wed May 19, 2010 8:53 am

I don't buy this privacy excuse. Just show the real birth certificate if people want to see it to know you are legit. I mean really ...
24HourNut
Contributor

Postby Librtyhead » Wed May 19, 2010 9:30 am

24HourNut wrote:I don't buy this privacy excuse. Just show the real birth certificate if people want to see it to know you are legit. I mean really ...

I have to agree, why spend 800,000.00 $ to stop the process of showing it when a quick 10.00 would have done the job?
I would not care but this in itself has got me wondering.
Librtyhead

Postby Cynicalninja » Wed May 19, 2010 9:44 am

24HourNut wrote:
Brian wrote:But atheism requires not believing in gods. The opportunity to believe or not requires you to at least have been introduced to the subject

Not true. I don't believe in tall, sexy, slimy, fluorescent blue alien disco dancers with God powers on Mars even though I've never heard of them till making them up just now. You have never heard of them either but I bet you don't believe in them.

Atheism doesn't require anything, I lack the belief that others have, I don't actually "do" anything. If human beings had a default/reset button it would make them an Atheist or at the very least an agnostic.
Space to let for non-antagonistic signature.
Cynicalninja

Postby Cynicalninja » Wed May 19, 2010 9:50 am

24HourNut wrote:Just show the real birth certificate if people want to see it to know you are legit. I mean really ...

Why should he have to though?, no other president in history has been asked to produce this document as a requirement, why is Obama different?, is he legally required to disprove the evidenceless allegations of bitter political opponents?

If he doesn't have a real birth certificate do you really think the Republicans would let him get away with being president for the last 18 months?

The birthers are like a dog with a bone, desperate to get their teeth into something, ANYTHING!, to damage Obama's reputation and standing as president.

I am more or less neutral where Obama is concerned, but this whole subject is retarded desperation personified.
Cynicalninja

Postby Millennium » Wed May 19, 2010 10:07 am

Why should he have to though?, no other president in history has been asked to produce this document as a requirement, why is Obama different?, is he legally required to disprove the evidenceless allegations of bitter political opponents?

There wasn't any question as to if the others were actually born in America. If they were asked, I am 99% sure they would comply, if for no other reason than to stop the questions.

If he doesn't have a real birth certificate do you really think the Republicans would let him get away with being president for the last 18 months?

If you'll look, they aren't too damn happy with him, but they have a lot of other fish to fry.

The birthers are like a dog with a bone, desperate to get their teeth into something, ANYTHING!, to damage Obama's reputation and standing as president.

I agree here...why bother with the Birth Certificate?..I want him in there to keep destroying the Democrat Party. So far, he's doing a better job ruining a lot more Democrats than anyone could have with just getting him out of office.

I am more or less neutral where Obama is concerned, but this whole subject is retarded desperation personified.

You have shifted then.....After the election 18 months ago, you were very supportive....
Save America, IMPEACH OBAMA! And continue tossing out the deadbeat Democrats that are currently in office.
Millennium
Contributor

Postby Librtyhead » Wed May 19, 2010 10:15 am

The birth certificate thing does not really matter much to me, that in itself only proves another narcistic side of the current POTUS, his actions and the results produced from them will or will not stand the test of time. I do not think his policies are really having any effect on anything and from the actions that I have seen he has laid the groundwork for small business to fail. When the insurance agenda comes to full fruitation most companies that are already paying 80% of coverage for employess will stop and most will flock to a government sponsered program. The gov. in return will tax the living crap out of anyone that does work and give it to those that do not. He is a man for the lazy and inept and his election only proves that fact.
I was willing to give him a chance when he was first elected, he was given a certain amount of time to do something. He has only laid the groundwork for a welfare state where the GDP will only drop from here. I really do not think anyone could have stopped it. But his policies have only through his actions made things worse for now and in the future. We shall see how the rest of this year shapes up.
As far as the his recovery plans go, what I see from my chair is unions only being able to bid on government jobs and volunteers being counted as jobs created. Another smoke and mirror show.
Librtyhead

Postby Millennium » Wed May 19, 2010 10:19 am

Librtyhead wrote:The birth certificate thing does not really matter much to me, that in itself only proves another narcistic side of the current POTUS, his actions and the results produced from them will or will not stand the test of time. I do not think his policies are really having any effect on anything and from the actions that I have seen he has laid the groundwork for small business to fail. When the insurance agenda comes to full fruitation most companies that are already paying 80% of coverage for employess will stop and most will flock to a government sponsered program. The gov. in return will tax the living crap out of anyone that does work and give it to those that do not. He is a man for the lazy and inept and his election only proves that fact.
I was willing to give him a chance when he was first elected, he was given a certain amount of time to do something. He has only laid the groundwork for a welfare state where the GDP will only drop from here. I really do not think anyone could have stopped it. But his policies have only through his actions made things worse for now and in the future. We shall see how the rest of this year shapes up.
As far as the his recovery plans go, what I see from my chair is unions only being able to bid on government jobs and volunteers being counted as jobs created. Another smoke and mirror show.

Nobody in the history of the world has been able to spend themselves into prosperity...He is no different, all he is doing is growing the govt payrolls.....and building the leech base that thrives off the backs of people that do work.
Save America, IMPEACH OBAMA! And continue tossing out the deadbeat Democrats that are currently in office.
Millennium
Contributor

Postby Cynicalninja » Wed May 19, 2010 11:01 am

Millennium wrote:

You have shifted then.....After the election 18 months ago, you were very supportive....

I was just glad the American people were finally rid of the GOP, a squirrel in a hat would have been an improvement on Bush.

All rise for president Nibbles...
Attachments
squirrel4.jpg
squirrel4.jpg (24.32 KiB) Viewed 3014 times
Cynicalninja

Postby 24HourNut » Wed May 19, 2010 11:31 am

Cynicalninja wrote:
24HourNut wrote:Just show the real birth certificate if people want to see it to know you are legit. I mean really ...

Why should he have to though?

Because it's possible that he wasn't born in America and the lack of showing the real birth certificate raises suspicion. Also, he should have to because we hired him and it should be AOK to get the best verification of the requirements, no big reason needed. Public servants should be willing to verify something as simple as this if people are asking in large numbers. I know I would like to see real verification.
24HourNut
Contributor

Postby Brian » Wed May 19, 2010 11:35 am

24HourNut wrote:
Cynicalninja wrote:

Why should he have to though?

Because it's possible that he wasn't born in America and the lack of showing the real birth certificate raises suspicion. Also, he should have to because we hired him and it should be AOK to get the best verification of the requirements, no big reason needed. Public servants should be willing to verify something as simple as this if people are asking in large numbers. I know I would like to see real verification.

There's no other possible form of verification he could give. Again, a "certificate of live birth" is a birth certificate. "Birth certificate" is an umbrella term for at least two types of documents, (certificate of live birth and certification of live birth). The only controversy here is because birthers insist on being pains in the ass.
"I guess the winter makes you laugh a little slower
Makes you talk a little lower
About the things you could not show her."

-- Counting Crows, "A Long December"
Brian
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Political Matters