"Birthers" get a knock back by Hawaii Gov.

Re: "Birthers" get a knock back by Hawaii Gov.

Postby Librtyhead » Sun May 16, 2010 5:51 pm

I think the hospital burned down with all the birth certificates from that year and all were converted to "live birth" certificates. :sneaky: I think it is a bit crazy because if that is the case then ALL live birth certificates are valid. Right? In any State? I mean if I went to get a passport I could use a "live birth" certificate as proof of birth is this correct? Because I am renewing my passport soon and I was thinking of using my "live birth" certificate instead of my "real" one. Is that cool?........just wondering.
Librtyhead

Postby Brian » Sun May 16, 2010 7:46 pm

Librtyhead wrote:I think the hospital burned down with all the birth certificates from that year and all were converted to "live birth" certificates. :sneaky: I think it is a bit crazy because if that is the case then ALL live birth certificates are valid. Right? In any State? I mean if I went to get a passport I could use a "live birth" certificate as proof of birth is this correct? Because I am renewing my passport soon and I was thinking of using my "live birth" certificate instead of my "real" one. Is that cool?........just wondering.

For a more complete answer to the question see here.

"Birth Certificate" is an umbrella term covering both Certificates of Live Birth and Certifications of Live Birth. They don't contain the same information, but they are both legally acceptable in Hawaii to prove birth within the state.
"I guess the winter makes you laugh a little slower
Makes you talk a little lower
About the things you could not show her."

-- Counting Crows, "A Long December"
Brian
Site Admin

Postby Librtyhead » Sun May 16, 2010 8:03 pm

When I renew my passport I will see if a certificate of live birth works as compared to a birth certificate. The Government being the anal retentive entity that it is has always wanted another copy even though I have had a previous passport. This may prove interesting if I only supply a certificate of live birth and not an actual birth certificate and it is not acceptable.
Librtyhead

Postby Marie5656 » Sun May 16, 2010 8:45 pm

I am reaching a point where I feel everyone is talking in circles..not just here on this forum, but all the birthers. WTF is the big huge deal here? Is it because it is Obama? Because his father was a foreign national? Because they dared to give him the middle name Hussein? Would there be birthers coming out of the woodwork if McCain had won...and he was born in Panama on a US military base? Just what exactly is every one's issue here.
And why is it so damn important to you that no matter what ANYONE says...including the state of Hawaii you will not just let it go and move on? If the powers that be in this country support and accept that Barack Obama is a US citizen, then why must it still be an issue for you?
I know that you say I am on this side because I supported him...but even if I had been a McCain supporter, I would have the same frickin' opinion. Christ..just let it go and move on to more important stuff....
Lets see..we have a massive oil spill off the gulf, just getting worse, we are fighting a war that we need to resolve and get out of, there are financial and health care issues in this country that are just sickening....but all the johnny one notes seem to care about is a piece of paper.
Look at the whole picture, people...is this really the issue you feel is the most important one this country is facing today?????
Marie5656
Global Moderator

Postby Brian » Sun May 16, 2010 9:00 pm

Librtyhead wrote:When I renew my passport I will see if a certificate of live birth works as compared to a birth certificate. The Government being the anal retentive entity that it is has always wanted another copy even though I have had a previous passport. This may prove interesting if I only supply a certificate of live birth and not an actual birth certificate and it is not acceptable.

It'll work, LH. Like I said, a certificate of live birth is a birth certificate. The term "birth certificate" covers more than one specific document. :)
"I guess the winter makes you laugh a little slower
Makes you talk a little lower
About the things you could not show her."

-- Counting Crows, "A Long December"
Brian
Site Admin

Postby Librtyhead » Tue May 18, 2010 6:48 pm

Executive Order 13489 signed by Mr. Obama on his first day in office effectivly prevented any disclosure, it is now moot and the actual birth certificate will never see the light of day. Mr. Obamas liberal agenda will now have to reflect the current administrations goals for the American people, killing small business and increasing unionization for the betterment of all the non-working people. :rofl2:
Librtyhead

Postby Cynicalninja » Wed May 19, 2010 7:11 am

Seeing as no one bothered to answer it I'm going to ask the same question again.

Why is Obama expected to produce a document no other American president in history has ever been asked to produce?
Space to let for non-antagonistic signature.
Cynicalninja

Postby Linnea » Wed May 19, 2010 7:19 am

Because the political parties have become so polarized that they'll do anything to embarrass/disgrace the other, no matter how inane and meaningless?
Support mental health care... or I'll kill you.Image
Linnea
Contributor

Postby Cynicalninja » Wed May 19, 2010 7:25 am

You're right, it seems these days all sides of the political spectrum are hellbent on throwing as much faeces at each other as possible.

Next they will be asking to see Obama's credit rating and a photograph of his dick.
Space to let for non-antagonistic signature.
Cynicalninja

Postby 24HourNut » Wed May 19, 2010 8:52 am

Brian wrote:But atheism requires not believing in gods. The opportunity to believe or not requires you to at least have been introduced to the subject

Not true. I don't believe in tall, sexy, slimy, fluorescent blue alien disco dancers with God powers on Mars even though I've never heard of them till making them up just now. You have never heard of them either but I bet you don't believe in them.
24HourNut
Contributor

PreviousNext

Return to Political Matters