Well..now it's easy to see why The Obama admin was slow

Re: Well..now it's easy to see why The Obama admin was slow

Postby 24HourNut » Wed May 05, 2010 5:32 pm

Millennium wrote:Why do you insist on reading something into a post that was not even insinuated? Bush was slow. His FEMA director was slow. The Obama group was/is even worse. I have yet to see you admit it.


Because you are saying something ridiculous. There hasn't even been enough time since the oil disaster happened to live up to Bush/FEMA born again director friend lameness. I don't know what to tell you. I feel embarrassed for you that you are even making the comparison to Bush's notorious mishandling and lack of presence in Katrina.
User avatar
24HourNut
Contributor
 
Posts: 751
Joined: Wed Feb 17, 2010 6:39 pm

Re: Well..now it's easy to see why The Obama admin was slow

Postby Millennium » Wed May 05, 2010 5:46 pm

24HourNut wrote:
Millennium wrote:Why do you insist on reading something into a post that was not even insinuated? Bush was slow. His FEMA director was slow. The Obama group was/is even worse. I have yet to see you admit it.


Because you are saying something ridiculous. There hasn't even been enough time since the oil disaster happened to live up to Bush/FEMA born again director friend lameness. I don't know what to tell you. I feel embarrassed for you that you are even making the comparison to Bush's notorious mishandling and lack of presence in Katrina.



Enough time??? :WTF:

Let me explain the time line.......Day one...day two, day three...etc....After day four Bush and his slow ass team was on the job....after day nine, Obama and his slower ass team are on the job....now, can it get worse?..yes..will it get worse, ask the experts, they feel it will, But , they're just the experts, and the well is still leaking.

But let's please don't forget the donations and the lobbyists for the Democratic Party all involved in this.
Save America, IMPEACH OBAMA! And continue tossing out the deadbeat Democrats that are currently in office.
User avatar
Millennium
Contributor
 
Posts: 1221
Joined: Fri Feb 19, 2010 2:11 pm
Location: Georgia

Re: Well..now it's easy to see why The Obama admin was slow

Postby 24HourNut » Wed May 05, 2010 6:43 pm

Bush took responsibility for all the failures of the response - the same failure I am referring to. At the time everyone was complaining about the lack of help and response by the Government, but keep going. The Governor, the local authorities, people in Congress, everyone complaining about the lack of organization and leadership from Washington and Bush's born again moron friends that Bush finally took responsibility for and admitted the failures of. But keep going. The administration, FEMA in particular, failed terribly as the anchors and victims on TV, day after day, were begging for food, water, help with FEMA taking forever. But again, keep going. I know you need to create and find fault with Obama so this will feed you for a while.
User avatar
24HourNut
Contributor
 
Posts: 751
Joined: Wed Feb 17, 2010 6:39 pm

Re: Well..now it's easy to see why The Obama admin was slow

Postby Millennium » Wed May 05, 2010 6:53 pm

24HourNut wrote:Bush took responsibility for all the failures of the response - the same failure I am referring to. At the time everyone was complaining about the lack of help and response by the Government, but keep going. The Governor, the local authorities, people in Congress, everyone complaining about the lack of organization and leadership from Washington and Bush's born again moron friends that Bush finally took responsibility for and admitted the failures of. But keep going. The administration, FEMA in particular, failed terribly as the anchors and victims on TV, day after day, were begging for food, water, help with FEMA taking forever. But again, keep going. I know you need to create and find fault with Obama so this will feed you for a while.



Why do you want to make this about Bush?....It's about Obama and his lack of attention to this problem for over 9 days. But you wanted to deflect it to Bush, when you thought Bush was worse, and then after the facts are out that Obama was even slower, you still have to make it about Bush.. And here you go again with the "born again " defense. What does that have to do with anything? That's as silly as my saying this is all Obama, and the Muslim indifference..Again, nothing to do with Obama's failure to even recognize there was a problem, instead he was out drumming up racism for the Arizona bill. Blame Bush all you want, cry that Bush was terrible on the Katrina thing, we get it...what does that have to do with defending Obama lack of attention and actions for over 9 days? It doesn't.

But keep trying....
Save America, IMPEACH OBAMA! And continue tossing out the deadbeat Democrats that are currently in office.
User avatar
Millennium
Contributor
 
Posts: 1221
Joined: Fri Feb 19, 2010 2:11 pm
Location: Georgia

Re: Well..now it's easy to see why The Obama admin was slow

Postby 24HourNut » Wed May 05, 2010 6:58 pm

I brought Bush into it because it just makes your BS charge that Obama is displaying negligence and a lack of attention just so much more ridiculous by comparison. You defending Bush in a comparison is even more hysterical. I get it, you think Obama is doing something wrong right now and is "slow" to respond. We get it.
User avatar
24HourNut
Contributor
 
Posts: 751
Joined: Wed Feb 17, 2010 6:39 pm

Re: Well..now it's easy to see why The Obama admin was slow

Postby Millennium » Wed May 05, 2010 7:17 pm

24HourNut wrote:I brought Bush into it because it just makes your BS charge that Obama is displaying negligence and a lack of attention just so much more ridiculous by comparison. You defending Bush in a comparison is even more hysterical. I get it, you think Obama is doing something wrong right now and is "slow" to respond. We get it.



No, you obviously don't "Get it"..I am not defending Bush, something you still haven't "gotten". Bush was brought into the fray by you by comparison. The only reason I mentioned Bush was because of your comparison and accused him of being slower and negligent, a charge that if applied equally would find Obama guilty as well.

Bush was guilty.....Obama? just as guilty. I think Obama was too preoccupied with the Arizona immigration policy and trying to bolster his voters to worry about a "little" oil spill.
Save America, IMPEACH OBAMA! And continue tossing out the deadbeat Democrats that are currently in office.
User avatar
Millennium
Contributor
 
Posts: 1221
Joined: Fri Feb 19, 2010 2:11 pm
Location: Georgia

Re: Well..now it's easy to see why The Obama admin was slow

Postby aknow » Wed May 05, 2010 7:37 pm

Linnea wrote:Once again, nice way to politicize an ecological disaster. Do you have any solutions or do you prefer to play the blame game?



I suggest that Millenium swim down the 5000 or so feet and open his big mouth and start swallowing all of that oil so he can save the coast lines. I'm sure the President will invite you to the White House to thank you personally, and then you can tell Michelle and Barak what horrible people they are because they happen to be African Americans.
Dr. STeve
aknow
 
Posts: 39
Joined: Sun Mar 14, 2010 6:05 pm

Re: Well..now it's easy to see why The Obama admin was slow

Postby Millennium » Wed May 05, 2010 8:05 pm

aknow wrote:
Linnea wrote:Once again, nice way to politicize an ecological disaster. Do you have any solutions or do you prefer to play the blame game?



I suggest that Millenium swim down the 5000 or so feet and open his big mouth and start swallowing all of that oil so he can save the coast lines. I'm sure the President will invite you to the White House to thank you personally, and then you can tell Michelle and Barak what horrible people they are because they happen to be African Americans.
Dr. STeve



Thanks for your input. You managed to work in racism and missed the whole point in one paragraph. And to correct you, they aren't horrible because they are black. They're horrible for their political agenda. I guess if Hillary had won, you be on my ass because she was a female. Here's a quandary for you, I disliked Jimmy Carter too. He was white, from the south, and talked like I do...Work racism into that one if you can. POLITICS ......Liberal Politics....that's the tie that binds them. But make it racism, that way you have to work less at understanding. :thumbleft:
Save America, IMPEACH OBAMA! And continue tossing out the deadbeat Democrats that are currently in office.
User avatar
Millennium
Contributor
 
Posts: 1221
Joined: Fri Feb 19, 2010 2:11 pm
Location: Georgia

Re: Well..now it's easy to see why The Obama admin was slow

Postby Boba » Wed May 05, 2010 8:47 pm

aknow wrote:
Linnea wrote:Once again, nice way to politicize an ecological disaster. Do you have any solutions or do you prefer to play the blame game?



I suggest that Millenium swim down the 5000 or so feet and open his big mouth and start swallowing all of that oil so he can save the coast lines. I'm sure the President will invite you to the White House to thank you personally, and then you can tell Michelle and Barak what horrible people they are because they happen to be African Americans.
Dr. STeve

My God, this is pathetic. Anytime anything comes up about Obama, the Obamatons come out with the standard responses. First, we have an attack on Bush. As if Bush's failures somehow make Obama's "OK". I got news for you, neither response was acceptable, why is that so hard to swallow? Are there STILL people out there that believe Obama can do no wrong? Then when all else fails, throw the race card. Yea, that always works! The only one y'all missed was the religion of the oil. I bet it was Christian! Damn, Obama comes up with new ways of proving he's a putz every day, can't you come up with some new excuses for him once in awhile?
User avatar
Boba
Contributor
 
Posts: 653
Joined: Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:29 pm
Location: Portland, OR

Re: Well..now it's easy to see why The Obama admin was slow

Postby Luke Warmwater » Wed May 05, 2010 10:07 pm

ooo, ooo, rhodes scholar sighting..... :rofl2:
Luke Warmwater
 
Posts: 53
Joined: Sat Mar 20, 2010 1:59 am
Location: Las Vegas, Nevada

PreviousNext

Return to Political Matters

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron