Well..now it's easy to see why The Obama admin was slow

Re: Well..now it's easy to see why The Obama admin was slow

Postby 24HourNut » Wed May 05, 2010 4:48 pm

So now Bush was timely and the FEMA director he appointed wasn't lame? Oh. :rofl2:
24HourNut
Contributor

Postby Millennium » Wed May 05, 2010 4:55 pm

Linnea wrote:Sounds like you're relieving BP of any responsibility since you're flat out claiming Obama's to blame. Nice way to politicize an ecological disaster.

I didn't see what I relieved BP of any responsibility.....
Just to be perfectly clear.....Without a doubt they are responsible for their part in this.... I am saying Obama's admin is to blame for the slow response that was 2 times slower than the response Bush's admin had during Katrina. I am sure you remember all the "It's Bush's fault" headlines...But, since you brought it up, did you complain about the Democrats making Katrina political?...Just wondering.

What about The Obama admin's involvement in this?

U.S. exempted BP's Gulf of Mexico drilling from environmental impact study

The decision by the department's Minerals Management Service (MMS) to give BP's lease at Deepwater Horizon a "categorical exclusion" from the National Environmental Policy Act (NEPA) on April 6, 2009 -- and BP's lobbying efforts just 11 days before the explosion to expand those exemptions -- show that neither federal regulators nor the company anticipated an accident of the scale of the one unfolding in the gulf.

It makes a difference since, Obama said on the campaign trail "There would be no lobbyists in his admin"..and we find out that BP got a pass on inspections, and was a major contributor to the Obama campaign..Don't you even get the hint of rotten fish?
Save America, IMPEACH OBAMA! And continue tossing out the deadbeat Democrats that are currently in office.
Millennium
Contributor

Postby Millennium » Wed May 05, 2010 4:58 pm

24HourNut wrote:So now Bush was timely and the FEMA director he appointed wasn't lame? Oh. :rofl2:

Where did I say that?...You and a lot of your pals said the Bush response was slow..and blamed him for every problem that existed during Katrina...all I am doing is applying the same standard to the Obama admin. If Bush and his director was lame then the same standard exists for Obama's group. If not, why not?
Save America, IMPEACH OBAMA! And continue tossing out the deadbeat Democrats that are currently in office.
Millennium
Contributor

Postby Linnea » Wed May 05, 2010 4:59 pm

Once again, nice way to politicize an ecological disaster. Do you have any solutions or do you prefer to play the blame game?
Support mental health care... or I'll kill you.Image
Linnea
Contributor

Postby 24HourNut » Wed May 05, 2010 5:00 pm

Millennium wrote:
24HourNut wrote:So now Bush was timely and the FEMA director he appointed wasn't lame? Oh. :rofl2:

Where did I say that?...You and a lot of your pals said the Bush response was slow..and blamed him for every problem that existed during Katrina...all I am doing is applying the same standard to the Obama admin. If Bush and his director was lame then the same standard exists for Obama's group. If not, why not?

OK, whatever you say ... Bush was faster. No real problem with his handling of Katrina or the FEMA director being ridiculously lame. Got it. :salute:
24HourNut
Contributor

Postby 24HourNut » Wed May 05, 2010 5:01 pm

Linnea wrote:Once again, nice way to politicize an ecological disaster. Do you have any solutions or do you prefer to play the blame game?

He can't resist the opportunity, even if it is made up. He is worried about Republican Oil going out of fashion.
24HourNut
Contributor

Postby Millennium » Wed May 05, 2010 5:06 pm

24HourNut wrote:
Millennium wrote:

OK, whatever you say ... Bush was faster. No real problem with his handling of Katrina or the FEMA director being ridiculously lame. Got it. :salute:

Why do you insist on reading something into a post that was not even insinuated? Bush was slow. His FEMA director was slow. The Obama group was/is even worse. I have yet to see you admit it. You were one of the major ones on Bush's slow actions, so here we have another ecological disaster, and not a word about the slowness of this admin, which could have been prevented. Accidents like the BP aren't natural disasters. It's hard to stop a hurricane, but Oil Rig inspections are supposed to catch these things before they happen....
Millennium
Contributor

Postby Millennium » Wed May 05, 2010 5:11 pm

Linnea wrote:Once again, nice way to politicize an ecological disaster. Do you have any solutions or do you prefer to play the blame game?

Yes I have a solution....you have regular inspections that are supposed to be carried out, and not bought off as BP did with the current admin.....But keep avoiding the issue. The democrats are using this too as a political tool, to stop off shore oil drilling..is that ok to use an ecological disaster to their benefit? or is it just bad when the problems point to a Democrat that's in office and it's embarrassing him?

Tell you what, to be fair...name me one ecological or man made disaster the Democrats didn't use as a political tool...I'll be patient.
Millennium
Contributor

Postby Millennium » Wed May 05, 2010 5:13 pm

24HourNut wrote:

He can't resist the opportunity, even if it is made up. He is worried about Republican Oil going out of fashion.

Made up?.....I didn't write any of the articles....and I'm pretty sure the Democrats are using, buying and investing in oil too. If you don't know it, it's time to wake up.
Last edited by Millennium on Wed May 05, 2010 5:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Millennium
Contributor

Postby Millennium » Wed May 05, 2010 5:14 pm

lady cop wrote:
Kazoo wrote:I'd rather have it Bush OR Obama.

I own BP.

:D

er....uh....you still want to get married? :love:

:mrgreen:

LOL.....Boy is he in trouble.... :rofl2:
Millennium
Contributor

PreviousNext

Return to Political Matters