Evidently, tacky clothes aren't a big seller..

Re: Evidently, tacky clothes aren't a big seller..

Postby 24HourNut » Thu May 20, 2010 4:16 pm

There's no doubt this thread was politically motivated. Unless Mill wants us to believe he's really into female fashion. Mill, have you been dressing up when no one is looking!?
24HourNut
Contributor

Postby Boba » Thu May 20, 2010 4:21 pm

24HourNut wrote:There's no doubt this thread was politically motivated. Unless Mill wants us to believe he's really into female fashion. Mill, have you been dressing up when no one is looking!?

Yea Mill, Where did you even get this little fishnet number?
oscar_cross_dressing[1].jpg
oscar_cross_dressing[1].jpg (25.7 KiB) Viewed 3247 times
Boba
Contributor

Postby Millennium » Thu May 20, 2010 4:23 pm

24HourNut wrote:There's no doubt this thread was politically motivated. Unless Mill wants us to believe he's really into female fashion. Mill, have you been dressing up when no one is looking!?

When Michelle runs for public office, and I make fun of her clothes, then you can say it's politically motivated, right now, shes just a woman that wears an occasional tacky dress.
Save America, IMPEACH OBAMA! And continue tossing out the deadbeat Democrats that are currently in office.
Millennium
Contributor

Postby Millennium » Thu May 20, 2010 4:25 pm

Boba wrote:

Yea Mill, Where did you even get this little fishnet number?
oscar_cross_dressing[1].jpg

I took it out of your closet......It was in there with your pic of Elton John.
Save America, IMPEACH OBAMA! And continue tossing out the deadbeat Democrats that are currently in office.
Millennium
Contributor

Postby Cynicalninja » Fri May 21, 2010 7:21 am

If she wasn't married to the DEMOCRATIC POLITICIAN Barack Obama Mill would NEVER have created this thread.

If this was a REPUBLICAN POLITICIANS wife Mill would have made no mention of her fashion sense.

Therefore this thread is clearly POLITICALLY motivated and Mill is being intellectually dishonest with himself and others YET AGAIN.

Milli-"as transparent as a window pane" - cent.
Space to let for non-antagonistic signature.
Cynicalninja

Postby Cynicalninja » Fri May 21, 2010 7:24 am

lady cop wrote:i wasn't aware blue tarps had racial significance.

I never said it did, I am saying it clearly has political significance. Unless of course you believe the theory that her being married to Barack Obama is purely incidental, if you believe that I'd like to sell you tower bridge.

I'm sure there are plenty of women out there that some people think have questionable fashion tastes, Mill has neglected to mention any of them until now.
Space to let for non-antagonistic signature.
Cynicalninja

Postby 24HourNut » Fri May 21, 2010 8:19 am

Millennium wrote:

When Michelle runs for public office, and I make fun of her clothes, then you can say it's politically motivated, right now, shes just a woman that wears an occasional tacky dress.

You mean being the wife of Obama isn't politically motivated? She's just a regular woman because she didn't run for office? :rofl2: Who are you kidding? That's was pretty funny ... you are making fun of the First Lady, which is totally political. That is why you made fun of her looks in general. Please ... Boba, see what I have to deal with? Intellectual honesty is a rare commodity these days.
24HourNut
Contributor

Postby 24HourNut » Fri May 21, 2010 8:22 am

Cynicalninja wrote:If she wasn't married to the DEMOCRATIC POLITICIAN Barack Obama Mill would NEVER have created this thread.

If this was a REPUBLICAN POLITICIANS wife Mill would have made no mention of her fashion sense.

Therefore this thread is clearly POLITICALLY motivated and Mill is being intellectually dishonest with himself and others YET AGAIN.

Milli-"as transparent as a window pane" - cent.

First, a thread on MSNBC's ratings wasn't political. Now, mocking the First Lady isn't political. What happened to people that use to talk straight and own up to their positions and not hide or pretend? Sheesh, at least I say what I really feel.
24HourNut
Contributor

Postby Linnea » Fri May 21, 2010 8:30 am

Millennium wrote:

:bs:

There are thousands of women in the public eye that wear "an occasional tacky dress" that I've never seen you post about, much less start a thread about. We all know you're not being honest here, but I hope you're not really trying to sell this rationalization to yourself. You've been harping on Michelle Obama's appearance since before her husband took office and it's either racially or politically motivated. There's no other explanation.
Support mental health care... or I'll kill you.Image
Linnea
Contributor

Postby Millennium » Fri May 21, 2010 10:10 am

Linnea wrote: You've been harping on Michelle Obama's appearance since before her husband took office and it's either racially or politically motivated. There's no other explanation.

Frank has talked about her appearance in several threads, was his politically motivated?....any thing negative to these ass holes in the white house, is always going to be perceived as racist by you race baiters.

The original article was on a woman's business that has failed since she started designing clothes for the 1st lady. That was the tie to Michelle....if you'll look in several places in this thread, I even complimented her on dresses that I thought looked good on her, but fuck no, ignore those, OK? Because that way you all can make it something entirely different.

If you want to make it on another celebrity, then do so, I'll wait while you list the design companies that have failed since they started designing for celebrities....I think you'll find they are pretty damn scarce. That was the story, but you race baiters can't stick with the story, you have to defend the bitch, and get all upset and make it about race..
Millennium
Contributor

PreviousNext

Return to Money & Business