Evidently, tacky clothes aren't a big seller..

Re: Evidently, tacky clothes aren't a big seller..

Postby Saint » Mon May 03, 2010 9:57 pm

Brian wrote:I'm strictly talking about the information that was taken down. The fact that it was taken down makes it personal. If people already know it, great for them. But if it's not made publicly available as of when it is mentioned, then yes, it's off limits. You can't unring a bell, and therefore the fact that Mill's wife has a store is out there. But any particulars about it that he took down are off limits.

Leave the guy's family alone. I made that mistake once, then had the same bullying behavior done to me. I've learned my lesson, "Comes around, goes around." Family is, and should be, off limits.
Saint

Postby silverpop » Mon May 03, 2010 10:11 pm

agreed family should be off limits,

but if that is all some have to use against someone they will use it to try and attack the person
expect the unexpected

15 yrs unoffically

1997-Present
silverpop

Postby shimmy » Mon May 03, 2010 11:09 pm

Mils wife's store has to sell whatever the customers want, tacky or what not.
It is in the eye of the beholder. They are here to make a living.
shimmy
Global Moderator

Postby Millennium » Thu May 20, 2010 8:46 am

lady cop wrote:i'm not too crazy about this dress Mrs. Obama wore last night.

Michelle Obama is wearing a shimmery-blue gown to the state dinner for Mexican President Felipe Calderon and his wife, Margarita Zavala. It has a one-shoulder silhouette, similar to the one Obama wore to her husband’s inaugural balls.

The dress for today’s event was by Peter Soronen (SORE-nun), who grew up in Farmington Hills. It was the fifth gown by the designer the first lady has worn.

This one has a fully boned corset, a silver belt and layers of chiffon — with a bit of lame that Soronen said gives it that little bit of sparkle.

I actually like that dress better than some of the others she has worn...She also has the longest fingers I have ever seen. Look at the bottom pic.
Save America, IMPEACH OBAMA! And continue tossing out the deadbeat Democrats that are currently in office.
Millennium
Contributor

Postby Millennium » Thu May 20, 2010 9:09 am

lady cop wrote:i hate to say it, but i think that dress looks like a tarp.

Well,, then you're a racist....

:bootyshake:
Save America, IMPEACH OBAMA! And continue tossing out the deadbeat Democrats that are currently in office.
Millennium
Contributor

Postby Cynicalninja » Thu May 20, 2010 9:26 am

This is nothing to do with racism and everything to do with taking any opportunity you can to have a desperate pop at her because she has the surname Obama.

Or maybe Mill knows more about womens haute couture than I do, you go girlfriend!
Space to let for non-antagonistic signature.
Cynicalninja

Postby Millennium » Thu May 20, 2010 2:32 pm

It has nothing to do with any of it...didn't you see the icon under my post..and like you told me,
it's of no concern of yours. It was between LC and myself.
Millennium
Contributor

Postby Cynicalninja » Thu May 20, 2010 3:01 pm

Millennium wrote:and like you told me,it's of no concern of yours. It was between LC and myself.

Not in a public forum sunshine, take it to PM's if you want to have private conversations, comprende?

Everybody knows you only started this thread because the target of your pathetic bitchiness is Obama's wife, Laura Bush could go out in public wearing a rubber gimp costume and you would have nothing to say on the matter, except maybe "hmmm nice gimp outfit Mrs Bush".
Space to let for non-antagonistic signature.
Cynicalninja

Postby Millennium » Thu May 20, 2010 3:38 pm

lady cop wrote:i wasn't aware blue tarps had racial significance.

They don't, but he's trying his best to start some shit...I was kidding you when you said you didn't like the dress, because when I didn't like one of her dresses it was because I'm a racist, per ninja.
Millennium
Contributor

Postby Millennium » Thu May 20, 2010 3:42 pm

Cynicalninja wrote:
Millennium wrote:and like you told me,it's of no concern of yours. It was between LC and myself.

Not in a public forum sunshine, take it to PM's if you want to have private conversations, comprende?

Everybody knows you only started this thread because the target of your pathetic bitchiness is Obama's wife, Laura Bush could go out in public wearing a rubber gimp costume and you would have nothing to say on the matter, except maybe "hmmm nice gimp outfit Mrs Bush".

You were the one that initially said it was no concern of mine when you said something in a post a couple of weeks back. It was a public forum then, what's the matter?...It backfired didn't it? Boy, you have one short memory.

And here you are back to "mind reading" again...you need to stop it, because, like everything else you attempt, you blow. Comprende?
Millennium
Contributor

PreviousNext

Return to Money & Business