Evidently, tacky clothes aren't a big seller..

Evidently, tacky clothes aren't a big seller..

Postby Millennium » Sat May 01, 2010 4:45 pm

unless your the 1st lady, then they look good on you..

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/05/01/us/po ... ia.html?hp
Save America, IMPEACH OBAMA! And continue tossing out the deadbeat Democrats that are currently in office.
User avatar
Millennium
Contributor
 
Posts: 1221
Joined: Fri Feb 19, 2010 2:11 pm
Location: Georgia

Re: Evidently, tacky clothes aren't a big seller..

Postby Linnea » Sat May 01, 2010 5:34 pm

Judging by the stuff I've seen on your store's website, you're very familiar with tacky, alright.
Support mental health care... or I'll kill you.Image
User avatar
Linnea
Contributor
 
Posts: 1040
Joined: Sat Mar 20, 2010 9:24 am

Re: Evidently, tacky clothes aren't a big seller..

Postby Millennium » Sat May 01, 2010 6:08 pm

Linnea wrote:Judging by the stuff I've seen on your store's website, you're very familiar with tacky, alright.




I'll ask you to observe the rules in this forum, you have no right to make a remark about my wife's store. Fair enough? That's personal business, and the last I saw, that's off limits here.
Save America, IMPEACH OBAMA! And continue tossing out the deadbeat Democrats that are currently in office.
User avatar
Millennium
Contributor
 
Posts: 1221
Joined: Fri Feb 19, 2010 2:11 pm
Location: Georgia

Re: Evidently, tacky clothes aren't a big seller..

Postby Millennium » Sun May 02, 2010 9:01 pm

The others look ok...but that blue flowered one with the yellow top looks goofy on her.
Save America, IMPEACH OBAMA! And continue tossing out the deadbeat Democrats that are currently in office.
User avatar
Millennium
Contributor
 
Posts: 1221
Joined: Fri Feb 19, 2010 2:11 pm
Location: Georgia

Re: Evidently, tacky clothes aren't a big seller..

Postby Millennium » Sun May 02, 2010 9:14 pm

lady cop wrote:i think a lot of florals look like tablecloths, but it's summery anyway. :angelb:



I think she looks better in dresses that hide her bowed legs...
Save America, IMPEACH OBAMA! And continue tossing out the deadbeat Democrats that are currently in office.
User avatar
Millennium
Contributor
 
Posts: 1221
Joined: Fri Feb 19, 2010 2:11 pm
Location: Georgia

Re: Evidently, tacky clothes aren't a big seller..

Postby Librtyhead » Sun May 02, 2010 9:42 pm

That picture with the tan jacket is a good one she looks good. It must be tough to have to look your best everytime you step out of the house and get your picture taken by 200 cameras. But that is the price people must pay for fame, you just cannot have a bad day, that is why they have 1st lady dress advisors. Every outing is choreographed with every color and stitch analyzed for maximum impact. With every scenario accounted for.
User avatar
Librtyhead
 
Posts: 558
Joined: Sun Mar 14, 2010 7:23 pm
Location: Swingset sitting new hampster

Re: Evidently, tacky clothes aren't a big seller..

Postby Millennium » Sun May 02, 2010 10:59 pm

The camel outfit is really quite striking..It looks very nice on her. The colors are perfect.
Save America, IMPEACH OBAMA! And continue tossing out the deadbeat Democrats that are currently in office.
User avatar
Millennium
Contributor
 
Posts: 1221
Joined: Fri Feb 19, 2010 2:11 pm
Location: Georgia

Re: Evidently, tacky clothes aren't a big seller..

Postby 24HourNut » Mon May 03, 2010 12:10 am

Mocking the fashion of a woman, or of a few outfits she wore, is odd for a guy to do, really ... but expected of someone obsessed with politics and/or making fun of Black people if it is the First Lady we are talking about. Now, am I supposed to think this thread was intended as a serious discussion of fashion, or should I use my common sense and just see it as a cheap-ass politically-motivated attack on some of the First Lady's clothes?
User avatar
24HourNut
Contributor
 
Posts: 751
Joined: Wed Feb 17, 2010 6:39 pm

Re: Evidently, tacky clothes aren't a big seller..

Postby 2bits » Mon May 03, 2010 1:01 am

24HourNut wrote:Mocking the fashion of a woman, or of a few outfits she wore, is odd for a guy to do, really ... but expected of someone obsessed with politics and/or making fun of Black people if it is the First Lady we are talking about. Now, am I supposed to think this thread was intended as a serious discussion of fashion, or should I use my common sense and just see it as a cheap-ass politically-motivated attack on some of the First Lady's clothes?



naw just do what comes natural, we all know you are biased and incapable of having a serious discussion without your racism taking over and screwing the whole thing.
Let us disappoint the Men who are raising themselves upon the ruin of this Country.

John Adams
User avatar
2bits
 
Posts: 52
Joined: Sun Mar 14, 2010 7:38 pm

Re: Evidently, tacky clothes aren't a big seller..

Postby Cynicalninja » Mon May 03, 2010 5:26 am

Millennium wrote:
Linnea wrote:Judging by the stuff I've seen on your store's website, you're very familiar with tacky, alright.




I'll ask you to observe the rules in this forum, you have no right to make a remark about my wife's store. Fair enough? That's personal business, and the last I saw, that's off limits here.


You used to have a clickable link to your wife's store on public display here, now suddenly its "personal business"?

If you say so.
Space to let for non-antagonistic signature.
User avatar
Cynicalninja
 
Posts: 551
Joined: Mon Mar 15, 2010 10:35 am
Location: England's green and pleasant land.

Next

Return to Money & Business

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron