SOUTHPARK creators threatened with murder!?

Moderator: Brian

Re: SOUTHPARK creators threatened with murder!?

Postby Millennium » Fri Apr 23, 2010 5:08 pm

Supposedly the death threat was issued by this group:

Revolution Muslim, a hate group out of Franks area..

Wikipedia:

Revolution Muslim is a radical Islamist organization and movement based in New York City that advocates the re-establishment of a structured Islamic state, terrorism both in the United States and in democratic countries around the world, the removal of the current rulers in heavily Muslim populated nations, the destruction of Israel, and an end to what they consider "western imperialism".

They operate both on its website and through street preaching and protests, mostly outside the Islamic Cultural Center of New York.[1][2]

Why can't the FBI go in and arrest the whole lot of them for death threats? The evidence is easy to glean.
Save America, IMPEACH OBAMA! And continue tossing out the deadbeat Democrats that are currently in office.
Millennium
Contributor

Postby Brian » Fri Apr 23, 2010 5:58 pm

lady cop wrote:His involvement in Revolution Muslim is largely unknown in his hometown, neighbors told FoxNews.com.

Well, I guess the little fucker's outed now, isn't he?
"I guess the winter makes you laugh a little slower
Makes you talk a little lower
About the things you could not show her."

-- Counting Crows, "A Long December"
Brian
Site Admin

Postby Linnea » Fri Apr 23, 2010 6:01 pm

Millennium wrote:Supposedly the death threat was issued by this group:

Wikipedia:

Revolution Muslim is a radical Islamist organization and movement based in New York City that advocates the re-establishment of a structured Islamic state, terrorism both in the United States and in democratic countries around the world, the removal of the current rulers in heavily Muslim populated nations, the destruction of Israel, and an end to what they consider "western imperialism".

They operate both on its website and through street preaching and protests, mostly outside the Islamic Cultural Center of New York.[1][2]

Why can't the FBI go in and arrest the whole lot of them for death threats? The evidence is easy to glean.

Oh my god, Mill! You just revealed Frank's personal info. :uzi:
Support mental health care... or I'll kill you.Image
Linnea
Contributor

Postby Millennium » Fri Apr 23, 2010 11:01 pm

Linnea wrote:
Millennium wrote:Supposedly the death threat was issued by this group:

Wikipedia:

Oh my god, Mill! You just revealed Frank's personal info. :uzi:

Crap...............Sorry Frank.....no more jihad for you mister.... :rofl2:
Save America, IMPEACH OBAMA! And continue tossing out the deadbeat Democrats that are currently in office.
Millennium
Contributor

Postby 24HourNut » Sat Apr 24, 2010 7:40 am

The only thing that often makes otherwise good people go do something immoral and brutal is organized religion.
24HourNut
Contributor

Postby Millennium » Sat Apr 24, 2010 9:46 am

Frank's making a poor effort to try to make every one believe that only the religious commit crimes...I'd wager most of the crimes and misdeeds done here and all over the world are not done by the religious.......Nice try Frank...
Millennium
Contributor

Postby Cynicalninja » Sat Apr 24, 2010 10:11 am

Millennium wrote:Frank's making a poor effort to try to make every one believe that only the religious commit crimes...I'd wager most of the crimes and misdeeds done here and all over the world are not done by the religious.......Nice try Frank...

:rofl2:

Prisons are full to the brim with born again Christians.

100% of terrorist acts all committed in the name of religion.

Your theory that all criminals are Atheists or non-believers is the funniest thing you have said so far this year.

:rofl2:
Space to let for non-antagonistic signature.
Cynicalninja

Postby Linnea » Sat Apr 24, 2010 10:24 am

I'd be willing to bet most of the born-agains in prison repented of their sinful ways once they were caught.
Support mental health care... or I'll kill you.Image
Linnea
Contributor

Postby Cynicalninja » Sat Apr 24, 2010 10:29 am

ALL born again Christians use their new found faith as a morality car wash.
Space to let for non-antagonistic signature.
Cynicalninja

Postby Millennium » Sat Apr 24, 2010 11:12 am

Linnea wrote:I'd be willing to bet most of the born-agains in prison repented of their sinful ways once they were caught.

That's pretty much true...they got religious in prison, with the hope of getting a better shot at parole, for a lot of them.
Millennium
Contributor

PreviousNext

Return to Religion & Philosophy