Questions on the Pope

Moderator: Brian

Re: Questions on the Pope

Postby Boba » Tue Apr 13, 2010 2:27 pm

Come on Frank, you ought to love this! When you get arrested for taking indecent liberties with a pillow, you can blame that gay, jewish Devil, you know, Lance Liciferberg!
Boba
Contributor

Postby Millennium » Tue Apr 13, 2010 2:29 pm

Boba wrote:Come on Frank, you ought to love this! When you get arrested for taking indecent liberties with a pillow, you can blame that gay, jewish Devil, you know, Lance Liciferberg!

I'm just glad none of Frank's Pillows can talk...The horror.
Save America, IMPEACH OBAMA! And continue tossing out the deadbeat Democrats that are currently in office.
Millennium
Contributor

Postby Cynicalninja » Tue Apr 13, 2010 2:37 pm

Millennium wrote:
Boba wrote:Come on Frank, you ought to love this! When you get arrested for taking indecent liberties with a pillow, you can blame that gay, jewish Devil, you know, Lance Liciferberg!

:crybaby2:
Attachments
152826196v7_225x225_Front.jpg
152826196v7_225x225_Front.jpg (18.69 KiB) Viewed 4093 times
Space to let for non-antagonistic signature.
Cynicalninja

Postby Millennium » Tue Apr 13, 2010 3:27 pm

Cynicalninja wrote:
Millennium wrote:

:crybaby2:

Excellent!
:rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2:
Save America, IMPEACH OBAMA! And continue tossing out the deadbeat Democrats that are currently in office.
Millennium
Contributor

Postby 24HourNut » Tue Apr 13, 2010 3:40 pm

:rofl2: I am going to report these anti-pillow comments to Brian as being below the belt! :sneaky:

As for this new update on Vatican and religious retardation ... what can I say? Mill's reaction to it was correct in my view.

This type of ignorance regarding sexuality - both the celibacy and homosexual takes from the Church - can be traced back and found embedded in the Bible. Listen ... if you try to build an organization around archaic mentality and scraps of text compiled and edited by other ignorant people so many centuries ago ... you get a hypocritical and out of touch philosophy with dopes like Sarah Palin saying the End of Times is coming within her lifetime and others believing the Earth is only 6,000 years old. Take that other step to 40% of Republicans in some States actually believing Obama may be the Anti-Christ. All this crap is traced back to the ignorance and superstitions pushed and brainwashed into people over the centuries by organized religion.
24HourNut
Contributor

Postby Millennium » Tue Apr 13, 2010 4:18 pm

You did well. until the Palin and Republican remarks...100% of the Democrats think Obama is a Messiah...so what's your point?

Now...back to the Pope and his bullshit.
Millennium
Contributor

Postby 24HourNut » Tue Apr 13, 2010 5:09 pm

Millennium wrote:You did well. until the Palin and Republican remarks...100% of the Democrats think Obama is a Messiah...so what's your point?

My point was the religious retardation will even make people think a President is an actual, Biblical, anti-Christ ... and the CONNECTION is the SOURCE ... they share the same source ... it's the same archaic-sourced ignorance that is responsible for all the stupid comments, positions, and lack of responsibility or accountability by Vatican representatives. Those types perpetually enable the Pope and the Vatican, and all the superstitious BS that follows it, whether it's evil gays or thinking God requires celibacy and organized worship. Republicans, like the fundamentalist core of that Party, do more than their share to enable and perpetuate this BS.
24HourNut
Contributor

Postby Millennium » Tue Apr 13, 2010 7:03 pm

24HourNut wrote:
Millennium wrote:You did well. until the Palin and Republican remarks...100% of the Democrats think Obama is a Messiah...so what's your point?

My point was the religious retardation will even make people think a President is an actual, Biblical, anti-Christ ... and the CONNECTION is the SOURCE ... they share the same source ... it's the same archaic-sourced ignorance that is responsible for all the stupid comments, positions, and lack of responsibility or accountability by Vatican representatives. Those types perpetually enable the Pope and the Vatican, and all the superstitious BS that follows it, whether it's evil gays or thinking God requires celibacy and organized worship. Republicans, like the fundamentalist core of that Party, do more than their share to enable and perpetuate this BS.

I realize you have to link Republicans to religion to try to make a feeble point, but you REALLY need to check into the Democrats that are religious...I'm pretty sure it isn't just the right that believes in God. In fact, Out in the real world, there's as many Democrats that follow religion..In fact, I'm pretty sure Obama is one of them, if he isn't lying his ass off, also a possibility. Refresh your memory on the Rev Wright tapes....that fanatical maniac.
Millennium
Contributor

Postby 24HourNut » Wed Apr 14, 2010 6:58 am

The only thing feeble here is the person trying to deny the connection. Like I said, all this BS about Obama being the anti-Christ is the same BS behind these Vatican responses and gays being evil and punished by God after death. They all share the same superstitious, ignorant, archaic core. The Church needs to get with the 21st century and stop conducting itself like a medieval retardation center if it wants to survive. Well, it will survive because there will always be fundamentalist nuts out there, but if it wants to stop becoming more and more of a joke, it should adapt and wake up.
24HourNut
Contributor

Postby 24HourNut » Wed Apr 14, 2010 8:29 pm

The Devil works in mysterious ways! The fact that the Pope believes in a Devil like kids believe in a tooth fairy is grounds enough to be put into a mental institution. But this costumed weirdo gets to run a corrupt organization that has engaged in hiding and enabling child molesters since the beginning. Tax, jail, or disband this cult, NOW!
24HourNut
Contributor

PreviousNext

Return to Religion & Philosophy