Questions on the Pope

Moderator: Brian

Questions on the Pope

Postby 24HourNut » Wed Mar 31, 2010 6:01 pm

Shouldn't this low-life, immoral, power-protecting, "look the other way" child-abuser-enabler be fired, jailed, or at least, arrested?

Is he even needed according to the Bible or Jesus? The Vatican seems to be a political BS man-made set up that has always been willing to put its own power and image before the rights and concerns of others, including children.

These latest scandals and how it was revealed that this Pope looked the other way instead of calling for arrests just thickens how sick I am of this whole cult BS. I'd like the punk-slap that medieval costume-wearing full of crap cult leader right in the face.
24HourNut
Contributor

Re: Quesitons on the Pope

Postby Librtyhead » Wed Mar 31, 2010 6:12 pm

You need to get a BoBo punching bag and stick his Polish ass face on it and do some laps, only then will you feel justified.
Have you ever been an Alter boy? :dontknow: I can see the anger if so. :cry: I mean there is nothing wrong with that.
Last edited by Librtyhead on Wed Mar 31, 2010 6:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Librtyhead

Postby Marie5656 » Wed Mar 31, 2010 6:42 pm

Librtyhead wrote:You need to get a BoBo punching bag and stick his Polish ass face on it and do some laps, only then will you feel vilified.
Have you ever been an Alter boy? :dontknow: I can see the anger if so. :cry: I mean there is nothing wrong with that.

Psst..the Polish one is dead. this one is German.
Marie5656
Global Moderator

Postby Librtyhead » Wed Mar 31, 2010 6:55 pm

Marie5656 wrote:
Librtyhead wrote:You need to get a BoBo punching bag and stick his Polish ass face on it and do some laps, only then will you feel vilified.

Psst..the Polish one is dead. this one is German.

Ha .......I'm outta the loop, but the BoBo Pope thing was stuck in my head and I could not contain the beast any longer.
Librtyhead

Postby Marie5656 » Wed Mar 31, 2010 6:59 pm

Librtyhead wrote:Ha .......I'm outta the loop, but the BoBo Pope thing was stuck in my head and I could not contain the beast any longer.

Ha Ha. Hey..as a Polish, former Catholic, just wanted to disavow any ownership of this one.
Marie5656
Global Moderator

Re: Questions on the Pope

Postby Bella » Wed Mar 31, 2010 8:41 pm

24HourNut wrote:Shouldn't this low-life, immoral, power-protecting, "look the other way" child-abuser-enabler be fired, jailed, or at least, arrested?

Is he even needed according to the Bible or Jesus? The Vatican seems to be a political BS man-made set up that has always been willing to put its own power and image before the rights and concerns of others, including children.

These latest scandals and how it was revealed that this Pope looked the other way instead of calling for arrests just thickens how sick I am of this whole cult BS. I'd like the punk-slap that medieval costume-wearing full of crap cult leader right in the face.

Post of the year!!!!!
Bella

Postby 24HourNut » Thu Apr 01, 2010 8:32 am

These religious types love to blame the source and distract. Shouldn't he be busy uncovering and calling for the arrests of all the CURRENT priest molesters actively abusing today and who were relocated recently by another priest that looked the other way? We know this goes on constantly so why isn't he focusing on it for the sake of the children? I don't hear of any massive investigation or exposing going on by the Vatican here in America.
24HourNut
Contributor

Postby 24HourNut » Fri Apr 02, 2010 7:46 am

This stuff sickens me. This is the type of BS that enables and continues some ridiculous crap, including the wholesale cover up of child abusers. Someone please tell me how the content in the above Lady Cop post isn't cult material? Exorcist priest!? Exorcisms!? Talk about stuck in medieval times. No wonder they feel protected and unaccountable. The Devil is to blame? The Devil uses priests to cast shame on the Church? Father Gabriele Amorth sounds like he needs to be put into a mental institution.
24HourNut
Contributor

Postby Cynicalninja » Tue Apr 13, 2010 2:11 pm

Unbelievable.

Paedophilia and homosexuality have NOTHING in common, to even suggest this is frigging scandalous.

The depths to which the Catholic church will stoop to protect known paedophiles clearly knows no bounds.
Space to let for non-antagonistic signature.
Cynicalninja

Postby Millennium » Tue Apr 13, 2010 2:20 pm

Cynicalninja wrote:Unbelievable.

Paedophilia and homosexuality have NOTHING in common, to even suggest this is frigging scandalous.

The depths to which the Catholic church will stoop to protect known paedophiles clearly knows no bounds.

They really need to clean house. What an absolute embarrassment this is to the Catholic faith. They need an impartial investigation to expose this black hole and clean it out.
Save America, IMPEACH OBAMA! And continue tossing out the deadbeat Democrats that are currently in office.
Millennium
Contributor

Next

Return to Religion & Philosophy