[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
24hourforums.com • View topic - Atheists

Atheists

Moderator: Brian

Re: Atheists

Postby 24HourNut » Wed Mar 17, 2010 2:07 pm

24HourNut
Contributor

Postby Boba » Wed Mar 17, 2010 2:19 pm

Frank, I have a question for you. In your OP you claim to be "Agnostic". Does this mean you're not sure whether you're a fool or not?
Boba
Contributor

Postby 24HourNut » Wed Mar 17, 2010 2:25 pm

24HourNut
Contributor

Postby Boba » Wed Mar 17, 2010 2:41 pm

Boba
Contributor

Postby 24HourNut » Wed Mar 17, 2010 3:06 pm

24HourNut
Contributor

Postby Cynicalninja » Wed Mar 17, 2010 3:13 pm

All I've got so say is that as an Atheist it annoys me that burden of proof is on us so much.

It should be a case of "You came up with idea, why do you believe it?"

I could tell you I've got superpowers, but I can't go up to people saying "prove I can't fly", they'd go "what do you mean prove you can't fly?, prove you can!"
Space to let for non-antagonistic signature.
Cynicalninja

Postby Brian » Wed Mar 17, 2010 3:30 pm

"I guess the winter makes you laugh a little slower
Makes you talk a little lower
About the things you could not show her."

-- Counting Crows, "A Long December"
Brian
Site Admin

Postby Millennium » Wed Mar 17, 2010 3:37 pm

Intelligent people can make foolish decisions...that's what I was trying to say...
Save America, IMPEACH OBAMA! And continue tossing out the deadbeat Democrats that are currently in office.
Millennium
Contributor

Postby Cynicalninja » Wed Mar 17, 2010 3:53 pm

If you could reason with religious people there wouldn't be any religious people.

I've also stopped using the term Atheist, I prefer the term rational, I also lack a belief in leprechauns but that doesn't make me an aleprechaunist.
Space to let for non-antagonistic signature.
Cynicalninja

Postby Millennium » Wed Mar 17, 2010 3:58 pm

Save America, IMPEACH OBAMA! And continue tossing out the deadbeat Democrats that are currently in office.
Millennium
Contributor

PreviousNext

Return to Religion & Philosophy