Spying on Princess Mary's Cleavage.

Spying on Princess Mary's Cleavage.

Postby sledge » Fri Mar 02, 2012 1:48 am

On January 15th, the First Gentleman of Finland, Pentti Arajärvi, was sitting next to Mary, the Crown Princess of Denmark, at state dinner hosted by the Queen of Denmark, when he noticed that she… let’s give him the benefit of the doubt and say he was admiring her beautiful necklace. The video is in Danish, but you get the gist. Its title translates to “Night shift looking at Crown Princess cleavage” — “Night shift” seems to be the name of the TV show. The goofy looking woman they show a picture of about 53 seconds into the video is Pentti’s wife, the President of Finland.

[b]DOCTOR WHO 5OTH ANNIVERSARY 1963 - 2013[/b]
sledge

Re: Spying on Princess Mary's Cleavage.

Postby Brian » Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:17 pm

Well, I just looked it up on Google Translate. Apparently, "Busted!" is the same in English and Danish. ;)
"I guess the winter makes you laugh a little slower
Makes you talk a little lower
About the things you could not show her."

-- Counting Crows, "A Long December"
Brian
Site Admin

Postby Millennium » Tue Mar 06, 2012 5:31 pm

I don't get it........a beautiful woman wears a low fitting gown, a man looks, which is exactly why the women dress like that to start with, and it's a gaff??? Women that don't want to be looked at should wear burkas and turtle neck sweaters then.... :sneaky:
Save America, IMPEACH OBAMA! And continue tossing out the deadbeat Democrats that are currently in office.
Millennium
Contributor

Postby Brian » Tue Mar 06, 2012 7:46 pm

Millennium wrote:I don't get it........a beautiful woman wears a low fitting gown, a man looks, which is exactly why the women dress like that to start with, and it's a gaff??? Women that don't want to be looked at should wear burkas and turtle neck sweaters then.... :sneaky:

I think the idea is that they want men to look at them dead on, so that they're showing what they intend to show, rather than peeking downward and getting a free show. ;)

It's not that he looked, it's how he was looking. :D
"I guess the winter makes you laugh a little slower
Makes you talk a little lower
About the things you could not show her."

-- Counting Crows, "A Long December"
Brian
Site Admin

Return to Laugh It Up