Have you ever felt an Idiot?

General discussions about anything.

Have you ever felt an Idiot?

Postby MADNOTBAD » Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:59 pm

Come on folks... Tell us about your most embarressing moments In life.

I have had many , probably too many to recall but I was reminded of one today again.

I'd been working In sales all my life and many years ago I worked for an agency and was given the job of demonstrating a luxury vibrating massage table for back pain In the world famous store of Harrods In kensington, London. It was a long table of luxurious black leather and when you lay on It, you controled the vibrations by a remote control. It was bliss with rollers under the leather rolling up and down your back vibrating. I wasn't getting much attention as at £2,000 It was a huge price ticket as It was some years ago. It got to afternoon and I had no orders and no Interested potential customers looking at It, my heels were killing me so I thought I'd try It out. I don't know how long I was there exactly but I fell asleep and woke to find a large group of bemused Japanese tourists taking photographs of me In the middle of the Department store. My skirt had rided up on one side showing my pants and my mascara was smudged right down one side of my face and my hair resembling a birds nest..... oh the shame !!!
MADNOTBAD

Re: Have you ever felt an Idiot?

Postby Librtyhead » Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:29 am

I felt one once and it produced a fine line of saliva that went from the left corner of the mouth and ran down her top shirt button. Some Japanese guy took a picture and made 50,000 selling it on e-bay.

Sorry.... I could not help myself and I'm dizzy. ;)
Librtyhead

Postby Librtyhead » Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:33 am

I actually got caught biting my toenails once at the beach.........I could have sworn I was alone but it took so much effort I never saw the metal detecting guy behind me.....It was a hangnail and tough as sharkskin.
Librtyhead

Postby MADNOTBAD » Sun Jun 06, 2010 1:33 pm

Librtyhead wrote:I actually got caught biting my toenails once at the beach.........I could have sworn I was alone but it took so much effort I never saw the metal detecting guy behind me.....It was a hangnail and tough as sharkskin.

EWWWWWWW YOU CHEW YOUR TOE NAILS???? That's It... No more fantasys about Lib now :puker:

Another of my most embarressing was also many years ago. The children In my family were crazy for farm animals and it was a regular thing for me to point out animals In the Countryside for them.
One day on a train, I looked out the window and In a very loud voice said 'OH WOW BABY BAA LAMBS'...... Then I remembered that I actually had no children with me and I was alone on the rush hour commuter express from Gatwick to Brighton.
MADNOTBAD

Postby 24HourNut » Sun Jun 06, 2010 5:19 pm

About 6 months after 9/11 I felt like an idiot for having voted for Bush.
24HourNut
Contributor

Postby Brian » Sun Jun 06, 2010 5:25 pm

24HourNut wrote:About 6 months after 9/11 I felt like an idiot for having voted for Bush.

From everything you've said, Frank, I'm surprised it took you that long. :scratch:
"I guess the winter makes you laugh a little slower
Makes you talk a little lower
About the things you could not show her."

-- Counting Crows, "A Long December"
Brian
Site Admin

Postby Linnea » Sun Jun 06, 2010 5:38 pm

I've felt an idiot before but I haven't seen him since we got divorced.
Support mental health care... or I'll kill you.Image
Linnea
Contributor

Postby MADNOTBAD » Sun Jun 06, 2010 6:16 pm

24HourNut wrote:About 6 months after 9/11 I felt like an idiot for having voted for Bush.
I know the feeling well Frank. It took a long time for me to atone my sin of voting for Blair.
MADNOTBAD

Postby Marie5656 » Sun Jun 06, 2010 6:23 pm

Have I ever felt an idiot?

Well...I shook hands with an idiot or two in my day.
Marie5656
Global Moderator

Postby Millennium » Sun Jun 06, 2010 8:00 pm

Marie5656 wrote:Have I ever felt an idiot?

Well...I shook hands with an idiot or two in my day.

I hear Franks hands are sweaty. :thumbleft:
Save America, IMPEACH OBAMA! And continue tossing out the deadbeat Democrats that are currently in office.
Millennium
Contributor

Next

Return to 24's Open Talk