I'm stalking Theia! :sneaky:

Greet the forum!

Re: I'm stalking Theia! :sneaky:

Postby MADNOTBAD » Sun Jun 27, 2010 8:50 pm

Hi Acc

Tis Oscar here . Welcome to 24, hope you stick around although you and I have not always seen eye to eye on FG. :welcome:

And when exactly did Peter my husband become your buddy eh?
MADNOTBAD

Postby Accountable » Sun Jun 27, 2010 8:56 pm

MADNOTBAD wrote:Hi Acc

Tis Oscar here . Welcome to 24, hope you stick around although you and I have not always seen eye to eye on FG. :welcome:

Just yesterday morning. Image

and I think you & I agree more than we disagree, generally.
I choose FREEDOM, warts and all.

Don't you wish you had voted for Ron Paul now?
Accountable

Postby MADNOTBAD » Sun Jun 27, 2010 9:03 pm

Accountable wrote:

Well I hope you stick around. There are some great members here and you can say 'Fuckwit' without getting Infracted. :Encore:

Peter Is on this forum as well but has not posted much of late. A combination of tiredness and watching the football World Cup but he should be back on soon.

What made you come over? Pete says FG Is very quiet of late and when I go In as a guest late at night all I see Is moronic word games or 'What was the last thing In your mouth'.
MADNOTBAD

Postby Accountable » Sun Jun 27, 2010 9:09 pm

MADNOTBAD wrote:
Accountable wrote:

Well I hope you stick around. There are some great members here and you can say 'Fuckwit' without getting Infracted. :Encore:

Peter Is on this forum as well but has not posted much of late. A combination of tiredness and watching the football World Cup but he should be back on soon.

What made you come over? Pete says FG Is very quiet of late and when I go In as a guest late at night all I see Is moronic word games or 'What was the last thing In your mouth'.

It's a war zone over there. Ever see the movie The Pianist? I felt like I was walking through one of those scenes near the end of the movie. Some of the old holdouts are still holding out & we had fun reminiscing, but posting is slow as death. Now that school's out I can monitor my new home, FG, and still have time to bounce around & see new places, like here! Image.

Accountable

Postby Marie5656 » Sun Jun 27, 2010 9:11 pm

Accountable[quote="Marie5656 wrote:Image

Thanks guys. Marie, do we know each other?[/quote]

Yep...I am another former Gardener...same user name. Have not posted there in a couple years.
Marie5656
Global Moderator

Postby Accountable » Sun Jun 27, 2010 9:13 pm

Marie5656 wrote:Yep...I am another former Gardener...same user name. Have not posted there in a couple years.

Well it's great to see you again. :thumbleft:

Accountable

Postby Accountable » Sun Jun 27, 2010 9:17 pm

lady cop wrote:we've been fairly quiet here too Acc., because this site changed hands not too long ago and it's been like starting over. we're relatively small but growing.

Yeh, I noticed that everybody just joined this spring. I figured it was a software upgrade or sumpin.

Accountable

Postby Linnea » Sun Jun 27, 2010 9:18 pm

Accountable wrote:
lady cop wrote:we've been fairly quiet here too Acc., because this site changed hands not too long ago and it's been like starting over. we're relatively small but growing.

Yeh, I noticed that everybody just joined this spring. I figured it was a software upgrade or sumpin.

February is Spring to you? You've forgotten what it's like living in Utah, haven't you. :x
Support mental health care... or I'll kill you.Image
Linnea
Contributor

Postby MADNOTBAD » Sun Jun 27, 2010 9:27 pm

Accountable wrote:
MADNOTBAD wrote:
Accountable wrote:

It's a war zone over there. Ever see the movie The Pianist? I felt like I was walking through one of those scenes near the end of the movie. Some of the old holdouts are still holding out & we had fun reminiscing, but posting is slow as death. Now that school's out I can monitor my new home, FG, and still have time to bounce around & see new places, like here! Image.
Never seen that film but I was reading a new book out about Custers Last Stand, the real story last night and I could see Parrallels there with FG. Apparently the true story Is that Custer was not the dashing General as romanticised In folk legend but an Inept, Concieted Braggart who fucked up and cost his mens lives..... Very similar to FG I feel. I myself just do not get It. TS seems to have no Interest In the forum and a bunch of volunteers who think they are Custer fighting to the death for some kind of non-existent crown.
I've heard a rumour that TS Is to open the doors to all who were banned to help revive the low posting but I myself have no desire to return there. The FG peeps I care about contact me regually and this forum does the job for me although traffic here can be a little slow some-times as all forums are but here. there are forums within the forum with a great range of topics.
Are you still teaching Acc?
Oh well, I am off to bed as It is 02.30 am here. I'll look forward to posting with you and I will let Pete know you are here also.

Nighty Nighty from good ole Blighty.
MADNOTBAD

Postby Accountable » Sun Jun 27, 2010 9:50 pm

Linnea wrote:
Accountable wrote:

February is Spring to you? You've forgotten what it's like living in Utah, haven't you. :x

You joined in March, Sweetnips. :sneaky:

eta: And down here in San Antonio, January is spring. LOL!!

Accountable

PreviousNext

Return to Say Hello!