spot - the Intro Thread

Greet the forum!

Re: spot - the Intro Thread

Postby Linnea » Sun Jun 27, 2010 12:41 pm

spot wrote:
Linnea wrote:Not anymore, apparently.


Never mind, with any luck I won't look at it.

More to the point, where's the author? This is my Intro Thread after all, it's fair to expect a welcome of some sort.


Oh wait, is that the thread you complained, as a non-member, to Brian about? I wish I had thought to do that when I had rude comments made about me at FG, but we all know TS wouldn't have done anything about it.
Support mental health care... or I'll kill you.Image
User avatar
Linnea
Contributor
 
Posts: 1040
Joined: Sat Mar 20, 2010 9:24 am

Re: spot - the Intro Thread

Postby spot » Sun Jun 27, 2010 12:47 pm

Linnea wrote:Oh wait, is that the thread you complained, as a non-member, to Brian about? I wish I had thought to do that when I had rude comments made about me at FG, but we all know TS wouldn't have done anything about it.


TS was never impeccable, while Brian's obviously fault-free - I haven't seen a single word from him that hasn't had me smiling from ear to ear. You may well be right about TS's capacity to ignore you. I, on the other hand, would never make such an elementary mistake.
User avatar
spot
 
Posts: 276
Joined: Sat Jun 26, 2010 10:34 am
Location: Blighty

Re: spot - the Intro Thread

Postby Linnea » Sun Jun 27, 2010 12:54 pm

spot wrote:
Linnea wrote:Oh wait, is that the thread you complained, as a non-member, to Brian about? I wish I had thought to do that when I had rude comments made about me at FG, but we all know TS wouldn't have done anything about it.


TS was never impeccable, while Brian's obviously fault-free - I haven't seen a single word from him that hasn't had me smiling from ear to ear. You may well be right about TS's capacity to ignore you. I, on the other hand, would never make such an elementary mistake.


I have the strong impression I'm not the only one TS ignores. Has he addressed one single complaint from the seething masses over there or has he been too busy refreshing the forum with fresh paint?
Support mental health care... or I'll kill you.Image
User avatar
Linnea
Contributor
 
Posts: 1040
Joined: Sat Mar 20, 2010 9:24 am

Re: spot - the Intro Thread

Postby spot » Sun Jun 27, 2010 1:00 pm

Linnea wrote:I have the strong impression I'm not the only one TS ignores. Has he addressed one single complaint from the seething masses over there or has he been too busy refreshing the forum with fresh paint?


The extent to which discussion progresses astounds me. Would now be a good time to roll out "at the end of the day, enough cash on the table can persuede anyone", or shall I hold that for later?
User avatar
spot
 
Posts: 276
Joined: Sat Jun 26, 2010 10:34 am
Location: Blighty

Re: spot - the Intro Thread

Postby Linnea » Sun Jun 27, 2010 1:14 pm

spot wrote:
Linnea wrote:I have the strong impression I'm not the only one TS ignores. Has he addressed one single complaint from the seething masses over there or has he been too busy refreshing the forum with fresh paint?


The extent to which discussion progresses astounds me. Would now be a good time to roll out "at the end of the day, enough cash on the table can persuede anyone", or shall I hold that for later?


Cryptic as usual. Are you insinuating that TS is dolling up the forum for a prospective buyer? And you can't be surprised that FG would eventually come up in conversation, in fact I thought I had been rather restrained in waiting this long.
Support mental health care... or I'll kill you.Image
User avatar
Linnea
Contributor
 
Posts: 1040
Joined: Sat Mar 20, 2010 9:24 am

Re: spot - the Intro Thread

Postby spot » Sun Jun 27, 2010 1:16 pm

Linnea wrote:Cryptic as usual. Are you insinuating that TS is dolling up the forum for a prospective buyer?

Not at all, I was quoting one of your members from an earlier post, that's all.
User avatar
spot
 
Posts: 276
Joined: Sat Jun 26, 2010 10:34 am
Location: Blighty

Re: spot - the Intro Thread

Postby MADNOTBAD » Sun Jun 27, 2010 2:00 pm

spot wrote:Coincidence plays a huge part in all this. Serendipity. Certainly not lurking. I hadn't looked at this place even once this year, I had no idea the ownership had changed or the message base had evaporated, until I typed in the site name for a gander on account of what was being posted elsewhere, just a few minutes after "Hey spot! rent boy!" was started. If I'd been an hour earlier I'd never have seen the invitation. Or, of course, if the thread had been in a more private area.

Totally un-true and you know It. There were posts on FG long ago that the site had changed hands.

Also un-true, your claim you did not 'lurk' before joining. The mere fact that you can quote one of my posts here from over a week ago proves this beyond doubt. My husband did offer to buy FG because thanks to a dear little gee gee called 'Exotic Dancer' who managed to come In 3rd behind Denman and Kauto Star In the 2008 Gold Cup giving me my biggest win to date, I do have a bit of cash tucked away. Every-one has their price Spot even TS,

The 'Hey Spot Rent Boy' was a direct result of you slating members from this forum on FG or do you really want me to waste my time by going In as a guest and finding those posts?

Exactly the same Un-true claim very recently that I had your pic on my facebook Profile. Putting your picture ( that was doing the rounds of all forums thanks to a FG Canadian species) on the home-page for one day Is a world away from having your mush on my profile. What on earth makes you think you are that Important?
User avatar
MADNOTBAD
 
Posts: 582
Joined: Thu Apr 01, 2010 1:06 am
Location: Bristol, England

Re: spot - the Intro Thread

Postby 24HourNut » Sun Jun 27, 2010 4:01 pm

Why is spot saving threads with my posts on his hard drive? Is he related to Clancy or is this type of forum obsession just more commonplace than I was aware of?
User avatar
24HourNut
Contributor
 
Posts: 751
Joined: Wed Feb 17, 2010 6:39 pm

Re: spot - the Intro Thread

Postby 24HourNut » Sun Jun 27, 2010 4:04 pm

Linnea wrote:
spot wrote:
Linnea wrote:Not anymore, apparently.


Never mind, with any luck I won't look at it.

More to the point, where's the author? This is my Intro Thread after all, it's fair to expect a welcome of some sort.


Oh wait, is that the thread you complained, as a non-member, to Brian about? I wish I had thought to do that when I had rude comments made about me at FG, but we all know TS wouldn't have done anything about it.


Spot complained to Brian about a thread here? :rofl2: Now the true colors are shining through as I knew they would. Anyone who complains to an admin about some thread bad-mouthing them on another site has ... well, I'll save that for another time. Saving threads, complaining to Admins ... wow, the soap opera action is like a disease.
User avatar
24HourNut
Contributor
 
Posts: 751
Joined: Wed Feb 17, 2010 6:39 pm

Re: spot - the Intro Thread

Postby 24HourNut » Sun Jun 27, 2010 4:05 pm

MADNOTBAD wrote:
spot wrote:Coincidence plays a huge part in all this. Serendipity. Certainly not lurking. I hadn't looked at this place even once this year, I had no idea the ownership had changed or the message base had evaporated, until I typed in the site name for a gander on account of what was being posted elsewhere, just a few minutes after "Hey spot! rent boy!" was started. If I'd been an hour earlier I'd never have seen the invitation. Or, of course, if the thread had been in a more private area.

Totally un-true and you know It. There were posts on FG long ago that the site had changed hands.

Also un-true, your claim you did not 'lurk' before joining. The mere fact that you can quote one of my posts here from over a week ago proves this beyond doubt. My husband did offer to buy FG because thanks to a dear little gee gee called 'Exotic Dancer' who managed to come In 3rd behind Denman and Kauto Star In the 2008 Gold Cup giving me my biggest win to date, I do have a bit of cash tucked away. Every-one has their price Spot even TS,

The 'Hey Spot Rent Boy' was a direct result of you slating members from this forum on FG or do you really want me to waste my time by going In as a guest and finding those posts?

Exactly the same Un-true claim very recently that I had your pic on my facebook Profile. Putting your picture ( that was doing the rounds of all forums thanks to a FG Canadian species) on the home-page for one day Is a world away from having your mush on my profile. What on earth makes you think you are that Important?


I didn't believe him anyway. Anyone as obsessed with forum control and drama as he is would definitely lurk, complain, save threads, etc.
User avatar
24HourNut
Contributor
 
Posts: 751
Joined: Wed Feb 17, 2010 6:39 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Say Hello!

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron