I finally managed to get banned from Forum Garden

International Issues.

Re: I finally managed to get banned from Forum Garden

Postby Linnea » Fri Apr 09, 2010 4:19 pm

I enjoyed the little melodrama between Koan and G-man, where he paraded his Asian hooker around and Koan announced she was pregnant and then soon after, that she had miscarried. All completely believable. :roll:
Support mental health care... or I'll kill you.Image
User avatar
Linnea
Contributor
 
Posts: 1040
Joined: Sat Mar 20, 2010 9:24 am

Re: I finally managed to get banned from Forum Garden

Postby MADNOTBAD » Fri Apr 09, 2010 4:29 pm

Linnea wrote:I enjoyed the little melodrama between Koan and G-man, where he paraded his Asian hooker around and Koan announced she was pregnant and then soon after, that she had miscarried. All completely believable. :roll:

Yes and you know what? Being the nice compassionate lady that I am, I even messaged Koan and offered my condolences for the loss of her baby.
User avatar
MADNOTBAD
 
Posts: 582
Joined: Thu Apr 01, 2010 1:06 am
Location: Bristol, England

Re: I finally managed to get banned from Forum Garden

Postby Linnea » Fri Apr 09, 2010 6:44 pm

MADNOTBAD wrote:
Linnea wrote:I enjoyed the little melodrama between Koan and G-man, where he paraded his Asian hooker around and Koan announced she was pregnant and then soon after, that she had miscarried. All completely believable. :roll:

Yes and you know what? Being the nice compassionate lady that I am, I even messaged Koan and offered my condolences for the loss of her baby.


That was nice of you but I'd bet a paycheck she was never pregnant to begin with.
Support mental health care... or I'll kill you.Image
User avatar
Linnea
Contributor
 
Posts: 1040
Joined: Sat Mar 20, 2010 9:24 am

Re: I finally managed to get banned from Forum Garden

Postby MADNOTBAD » Sat Apr 10, 2010 12:22 pm

Linnea wrote:
MADNOTBAD wrote:
Linnea wrote:I enjoyed the little melodrama between Koan and G-man, where he paraded his Asian hooker around and Koan announced she was pregnant and then soon after, that she had miscarried. All completely believable. :roll:

Yes and you know what? Being the nice compassionate lady that I am, I even messaged Koan and offered my condolences for the loss of her baby.


That was nice of you but I'd bet a paycheck she was never pregnant to begin with.
We had a thread recently where we paid tribute to the one's we had lost and I wrote to my father. Koan wrote a very moving tribute to her lost baby that got her a lot of sympathy.
I had an e mail from one member who told me the reason he left FG years back was because of Koan. That's what I mean about democratically voting for your mods. If they were voted In by the members, the one's on the power trips would be long gone. I wonder If they actually have any idea of how hated they are? Many don't like me on FG because I do speak my mind and won't bow down to any-one but that's just me. Yet, some Moderators think they should be cow towed to... Yeah... In their dreams. Respect is earnt not demanded. The decent Mods on FG have earnt their respect and are popular.
User avatar
MADNOTBAD
 
Posts: 582
Joined: Thu Apr 01, 2010 1:06 am
Location: Bristol, England

Re: I finally managed to get banned from Forum Garden

Postby MADNOTBAD » Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:40 pm

Koan has now banned my friend on FG 'Rapunzel' who registered her as 'Bookworm'. She has been a member of FG for years.

It's their loss Mel and we will benifit here. Hurry up and post your jokes.
User avatar
MADNOTBAD
 
Posts: 582
Joined: Thu Apr 01, 2010 1:06 am
Location: Bristol, England

Re: I finally managed to get banned from Forum Garden

Postby Librtyhead » Mon Apr 12, 2010 8:10 pm

" The things my kid says to me looking @ This site...........
"Hey!.........lookit.........A doughnut spinning around!.....he-he........just like me! doot-doot la la la ......" 4 yr old.

Now I wanna doughnut! :rofl2: carry on.........on. Reputta............reputa the beauta. C"mon Summer!

:beavis: :beavis:
User avatar
Librtyhead
 
Posts: 558
Joined: Sun Mar 14, 2010 7:23 pm
Location: Swingset sitting new hampster

Re: I finally managed to get banned from Forum Garden

Postby MADNOTBAD » Tue Apr 13, 2010 10:54 am

lady cop wrote:i hope Rap/Bookworm comes back over here, do you have her email? PM to me if you wish. or maybe drop her a line to say she's welcome here!

I will message her tonight LC. I'm sure she will return. She messaged my husband two days ago and she didn't know I had been banned also.
User avatar
MADNOTBAD
 
Posts: 582
Joined: Thu Apr 01, 2010 1:06 am
Location: Bristol, England

Re: I finally managed to get banned from Forum Garden

Postby Rapunzel » Sun Apr 18, 2010 10:07 am

MADNOTBAD wrote:Koan has now banned my friend on FG 'Rapunzel' who registered her as 'Bookworm'. She has been a member of FG for years.

It's their loss Mel and we will benifit here. Hurry up and post your jokes.


lady cop wrote:i hope Rap/Bookworm comes back over here, do you have her email? PM to me if you wish. or maybe drop her a line to say she's welcome here!


Well HELLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

I just decided to pop by and see who was here and lookee here...some wonderful invitations to come back and have fun!
Yippee! :D *BIG GRIN @ such a lovely welcome!*

I've decided to rejoin (again) as Rapunzel, as everyone knows me by that name. I did register here before as Bookworm, but someone told me the site was under new management and that everyone needed to reregister - so I did. I hope that was alright?
Rapunzel
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Sun Apr 18, 2010 9:06 am

Re: I finally managed to get banned from Forum Garden

Postby Linnea » Sun Apr 18, 2010 10:29 am

The intolerant fundamentalist right winger herd has thinned out since the new management has taken over, it's a lot calmer place.
Support mental health care... or I'll kill you.Image
User avatar
Linnea
Contributor
 
Posts: 1040
Joined: Sat Mar 20, 2010 9:24 am

Re: I finally managed to get banned from Forum Garden

Postby Linnea » Sun Apr 18, 2010 10:41 am

MADNOTBAD wrote:
Linnea wrote:
MADNOTBAD wrote:
Linnea wrote:I enjoyed the little melodrama between Koan and G-man, where he paraded his Asian hooker around and Koan announced she was pregnant and then soon after, that she had miscarried. All completely believable. :roll:

Yes and you know what? Being the nice compassionate lady that I am, I even messaged Koan and offered my condolences for the loss of her baby.


That was nice of you but I'd bet a paycheck she was never pregnant to begin with.
We had a thread recently where we paid tribute to the one's we had lost and I wrote to my father. Koan wrote a very moving tribute to her lost baby that got her a lot of sympathy.
I had an e mail from one member who told me the reason he left FG years back was because of Koan. That's what I mean about democratically voting for your mods. If they were voted In by the members, the one's on the power trips would be long gone. I wonder If they actually have any idea of how hated they are? Many don't like me on FG because I do speak my mind and won't bow down to any-one but that's just me. Yet, some Moderators think they should be cow towed to... Yeah... In their dreams. Respect is earnt not demanded. The decent Mods on FG have earnt their respect and are popular.


Has Koan posted recently about the four times she's been raped? All by the same guy? Pardon my cynicism but I doubt that story as well. But hey, the crowd at FG eats that kind of stuff up.
Support mental health care... or I'll kill you.Image
User avatar
Linnea
Contributor
 
Posts: 1040
Joined: Sat Mar 20, 2010 9:24 am

PreviousNext

Return to Mad's British View

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron