Postby 24HourNut » Thu Apr 01, 2010 5:48 am

COOL. :toast:
24HourNut
Contributor

Re: Hi to you all

Postby Boba » Thu Apr 01, 2010 9:44 am

MADNOTBAD wrote:Hi All,

I'm back :woo: :woo:

There she is!! Welcome back! I know Ninja is excited to see you again!
Boba
Contributor

Postby Cynicalninja » Thu Apr 01, 2010 9:47 am

Its always exciting to have debates with members of racist political parties who support racial apartheid and fascism.
Space to let for non-antagonistic signature.
Cynicalninja

Postby MADNOTBAD » Sat Apr 03, 2010 6:58 pm

Thanks for the Welcome back folks.

LC... Yes, I was heartbroken. I knew the moment It began to rain that he would not win. He has never liked the ground soft and muddy and needs It firm to hard. He nearly went at the 8th fence but made a good recovery but fell 4 fences from home. He was heavilly boxed In by other runners and when he fell, It was horrendous, he fell on his neck and rolled at least 3 times. I've seen horses break their necks with less severe falls than that and for a moment I thought he wasn't going to get up. His Jockey re-mounted him and cantered him In but It was a heck of a scare. His Stable mate and rival 'Denman' ran a fabulous race and came 2nd so at least I had a good place bet on him which made up for the money I lost on Kauto. However, the decider Is not over yet. I've added a link for you. Round 4 next March.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pZRFiQGd ... re=related

Ninja... Sorry I've not been around to argue with you but us Fascists are very busy what with the election only weeks away now. Do you want to have a bet with me now that the BNP (Far Right for US peeps) will take 15 to 20% of the electorate and see members returned?

Thanks again for the welcome. It's good to back with you. :toast: :toast:
MADNOTBAD

Postby Millennium » Sat Apr 03, 2010 11:28 pm

Welcome back to the new 24.... :woo:
Save America, IMPEACH OBAMA! And continue tossing out the deadbeat Democrats that are currently in office.
Millennium
Contributor

Postby MADNOTBAD » Sun Apr 04, 2010 1:35 pm

Thanks Mill,

I can't seem to find a 'Latest Posts' click... Is there going to be one added to the home page?
MADNOTBAD

Postby Cynicalninja » Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:41 am

MADNOTBAD wrote:Thanks for the Welcome back folks.

LC... Yes, I was heartbroken. I knew the moment It began to rain that he would not win. He has never liked the ground soft and muddy and needs It firm to hard. He nearly went at the 8th fence but made a good recovery but fell 4 fences from home. He was heavilly boxed In by other runners and when he fell, It was horrendous, he fell on his neck and rolled at least 3 times. I've seen horses break their necks with less severe falls than that and for a moment I thought he wasn't going to get up. His Jockey re-mounted him and cantered him In but It was a heck of a scare. His Stable mate and rival 'Denman' ran a fabulous race and came 2nd so at least I had a good place bet on him which made up for the money I lost on Kauto. However, the decider Is not over yet. I've added a link for you. Round 4 next March.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pZRFiQGd ... re=related

Ninja... Sorry I've not been around to argue with you but us Fascists are very busy what with the election only weeks away now. Do you want to have a bet with me now that the BNP (Far Right for US peeps) will take 15 to 20% of the electorate and see members returned?

Thanks again for the welcome. It's good to back with you. :toast: :toast:

I'll take that bet.

Are you seriously suggesting that the BNP will take a percentage of the electorate higher than the Liberal Democrats because that is what 15% to 20% of the electorate amounts to.

:rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2:

How much are you willing to bet the BNP will get one solitary seat in the houses of parliament? The BNP will be exposed for what they are in this election, a fringe party of ultra right wing racist lunatics.
Space to let for non-antagonistic signature.
Cynicalninja

Return to Mad's British View