So.... Just how much do you know about the UAF?

International Issues.

So.... Just how much do you know about the UAF?

Postby MADNOTBAD » Mon Aug 01, 2011 1:01 pm

http://ukpoliticstoday.blogspot.com/200 ... lence.html

Funded by British Prime Minister David Cameron and Labour's Harriot Harmen.

So the BNP are the thugs are they?

Most of the mushrooms In England have no Idea who these people are and who they are funded by.

Their objective?.... To bring The British National Party to It's knee's.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/manc ... 943556.stm

" When Fascism returns to England It will be In the form of Anti-Fascism "

Sir Winston Churchill
MADNOTBAD

Re: So.... Just how much do you know about the UAF?

Postby Quicksilver » Tue Aug 30, 2011 1:46 pm

I agree with Sir Winston Churchill. I approve of Nationalism.
It is a horrible thing what has been happening in the world with national identities being taken away by overbreeding immigrants and the liberals who let them in.
In an article on the riots, it was said that Birmingham, the home of the great Moody Blues, is now 25% moslem and 7% black. That is not the England of WWII or the days of the Beatles.
It is happening all over Europe and the USA. The Norwegian sniper/bomber was a reactionary to his country taking in so many non-Norwegians.
It is one thing if the country that is host is not overpopulated already and the immigrants can easily assimilate in language, customs, and culture, and looks, too. It is quite another thing for overbreeders to come into a country already at or over sustainable population and demand their culture, language, religions, and customs, and looks be tolerated by the host. In the latter case, it is a set up for civil war, or the loss of a once great country without a fight, merely by being over-tolerant of overbreeders and their ways.
If I was English, I would fight to get back the England of greatness 50 years ago. If I were Norwegian, I would fight to keep the national identity known from a hundred years or more ago. I am American and am willing to fight to get this country back to what it was 40 years ago. The multi-culturalism is ruining so many countries. The globalist ideals are faulty because the peoples of the world are not homogenous. There is enough difference in intelligence alone to split into two species. :guitar1:
Before every action and decision think of the consequences 7 generations into the future....Ute Rule of Life
Quicksilver

Return to Mad's British View