Islam calls for Independent Muslim States within Britain..

International Issues.

Islam calls for Independent Muslim States within Britain..

Postby MADNOTBAD » Wed Jul 06, 2011 11:56 am

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/vi ... State.html

Video In article

When the Treacherous Labour Government opened the doors to mass Immigration, those we call 'Mushrooms', who live In the dark and are covered In shit, fell for the Ideal of a jolly lovely multi-cultral UK....

God forbid, the far right dare expose the truth of what was really happening In the UK, so far better to just brand them all racist.

Well, Mushrooms, this Is the result of your blindness.
MADNOTBAD

Re: Islam calls for Independent Muslim States within Britain

Postby Quicksilver » Sun Jul 24, 2011 12:15 pm

I think it is totally horse manure that Great Britain has allowed the enemy within its domain and given them power to destroy a once great country. What happened to the England that was our ally in WWII??? America has done a similar thing, not quite as bad, but the end results are extreme overpopulation and the end of our culture, language, and heritage. Time to put a stop to it here, and there. At least I still have my guns. You British can only sharpen sticks against the moslem knives and body bombs. Best of luck to you.
Before every action and decision think of the consequences 7 generations into the future....Ute Rule of Life
Quicksilver

Postby OpenMind » Sat Jul 30, 2011 11:59 am

Immigration, including illegal immigration, keeps the cost of wages down. Simple as that. The Government is never going to discourage it for that reason. And, let's remember, governments don't actually represent us so much as they do the banks.
Neither can I see the Government rescinding control of large swathes of land to religious fanatics or anyone else for that matter. That represents lost revenues.
OpenMind

Postby Quicksilver » Sat Jul 30, 2011 12:06 pm

Taqiyya — Religious Deception

The following is a chapter of Islam 101:

Due to the state of war between dar al-Islam and dar al-harb, ruses of war, i.e., systematic lying to the infidel, must be considered part and parcel of Islamic tactics. The parroting by Muslim organizations throughout dar al-harb that "Islam is a religion of peace," or that the origins of Muslim violence lie in the unbalanced psyches of particular individual "fanatics," must be considered as disinformation intended to induce the infidel world to let down its guard.

Of course, individual Muslims may genuinely regard their religion as "peaceful" — but only insofar as they are ignorant of its true teachings, or in the sense of the Egyptian theorist Sayyid Qutb, who posited in his Islam and Universal Peace that true peace would prevail in the world just as soon as Islam had conquered it.

A telling point is that, while Muslims who present their religion as peaceful abound throughout dar al-harb, they are nearly non-existent in dar al-Islam. A Muslim apostate once suggested to me a litmus test for Westerners who believe that Islam is a religion of "peace" and "tolerance": try making that point on a street corner in Ramallah, or Riyadh, or Islamabad, or anywhere in the Muslim world. He assured me you wouldn't live five minutes.
From "Taqiyya for Dummies"
:shock: :x :uzi: :Encore: :bomb:
Before every action and decision think of the consequences 7 generations into the future....Ute Rule of Life
Quicksilver

Postby OpenMind » Sat Jul 30, 2011 12:24 pm

Religious violence and warfare would be nothing new.
OpenMind

Postby Quicksilver » Tue Aug 09, 2011 4:36 pm

Who let the dogs in?
http://www.euronews.net/2011/08/09/behi ... of-causes/

The face of the "new" London? :protest: :banghead: :angryfire: :cussing: :argue:

:sorry: :uzi:
Quicksilver

Return to Mad's British View