Two Police Dogs boil to death....

International Issues.

Two Police Dogs boil to death....

Postby MADNOTBAD » Mon Jun 27, 2011 11:47 am

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... grees.html

As temperatures In England soared to 31 degree's, two police dogs were left In a car and boiled to death.
I would actually expect this from some Chav shopping down Asda but are Police Officers not supposed to have a hint of Intelligence? Obviously not.

I remember the days when as a child, local Police Officers were admired, revered and respected, yet It seems In this day and age, the IQ levels have hit rock bottom.
Only recently, we read that there are over 1,000 serving police officers who have been convicted of anything from assault to perverting the course of Justice and Perjury.

This Is not the first time police Officers have left dogs to die In over heated cars. Two years ago, a Police Officer was prosecuted for exactly the same thing. If my memory serves me correct, I believe the Police at the time stated 'Lessons have been learned'....obviously not...

The majority of dog owners would not even exercise their dogs In such heat but It appears that this basic knowledge of dog handling does not apply to some of these officers suffering from IQ deficit.
MADNOTBAD

Re: Two Police Dogs boil to death....

Postby OpenMind » Sat Jul 30, 2011 12:30 pm

It would seem that police dog training has also suffered over the years since the training used to include the intended handler. Thereafter, the dog would become a part of the policeman's family.
OpenMind

Re: Two Police Dogs boil to death....

Postby MADNOTBAD » Mon Aug 01, 2011 1:26 pm

OpenMind wrote:It would seem that police dog training has also suffered over the years since the training used to include the intended handler. Thereafter, the dog would become a part of the policeman's family.

But It's simple Isn't It ? I've got 3 dogs and am often out all day and evening. If I can time my day and night to go home at regular Intervals to let them out and feed them, why is It so difficult?
MADNOTBAD

Return to Mad's British View