Embarrassing Insight Into British Police....

International Issues.

Embarrassing Insight Into British Police....

Postby MADNOTBAD » Mon May 09, 2011 11:05 am

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... crime.html

Maybe all countries need the freedom act to view exactly what goes on In their police forces.

It goes to show that not all police Officers are the pillars of the community that some believe they are.

Crimes ranging from common assault but the most common seems to be perverting the course of justice... i.e.... lying through their back teeth.

At least we have the IPCC who flag up these disgraces to the force and to the public and deal with them accordingly.
MADNOTBAD

Re: Embarrassing Insight Into British Police....

Postby 23hourfruitcake » Wed May 11, 2011 10:48 am

I think that the majority of our police are decent officers who carry out the pledge they took to serve and protect the public. Every now and then as in any job you will get the maverick who believes that because they wear the uniform, they can lie and cheat until their hearts content.
The transparency of these reports now gives the public the right to see exactly how an officer they have complained about, has been dealt with and that can only be a good thing.
I must say though that i am surprised at the numbers of officers being dealt with. :WTF:
23hourfruitcake

Postby MADNOTBAD » Thu May 12, 2011 12:26 pm

A bit pushed for time 23 as I have the press arriving tonight at 7 pm to take some pics for an article they are doing on me :band3:
Have to say that It's flattering that they still report on what I do. Also got local Councillors, and reps from emergency services coming also. My local police Inspector hopes to be able to send some officers to bolster my photo shoot. Relations with my local Police could not be better... how things change In the course of 2 years ?????
MADNOTBAD

Postby 23hourfruitcake » Sat May 14, 2011 11:19 am

Hey Mad, I saw you in the newspapers on the link on the other forum. :bigsmile:

Let us know how that goes won't you?
23hourfruitcake

Postby MADNOTBAD » Tue May 17, 2011 12:24 pm

23hourfruitcake wrote:Hey Mad, I saw you in the newspapers on the link on the other forum. :bigsmile:

Let us know how that goes won't you?

Next thing Is a public meeting again for residents. We are hoping the local police will be there again. :bigsmile:
MADNOTBAD

Return to Mad's British View