London's Taliban... Yes, Really...

International Issues.

Re: London's Taliban... Yes, Really...

Postby sledge » Tue Jun 07, 2011 6:03 am

I watched a rather interesting documentary recently but have to finish it about a white Englishman who grew like any normal english upbringing had a step brother who were very close. Hr went to london to study at university then after a few months dropped out and convert to a extreme Islam and went on the streets of London to preach Islam is the only way quite alarming.

Details
about a non-muslim man who was trying to genuinely understand why and how his step brother who he was so close with, became not only Muslim but a Muslim that was quite - and I hate to use this word but don't really know what other adjective to use - extreme. For example, he said to his brother that he shakes the hand of non-muslim's including his brother's with his left hand as that is the hand he uses to clean himself with after he uses the toilet, but with muslims, with his right hand. He also called himself an islamist and called other muslims moderate muslims. He said watching football was a sin and only doing the sports of what the Prophet saw did such as horseriding, archery and swimming was halal. He said we shouldn't talk to non-muslims as we might become like them unless you're doing dawah

His brother went to see what was going on and filmed it and you see him hassling non-muslims, demostrating and shouting and the brother follows an banned cleric whose been deported because of his links to Al Queda?. I downloaded a copy but someone uploaded on youtube.

Watch Here
[b]DOCTOR WHO 5OTH ANNIVERSARY 1963 - 2013[/b]
sledge

Postby MADNOTBAD » Tue Jun 07, 2011 1:28 pm

shimmy wrote:take a pic in the middle of the day. see how many white people are in the crowd. (scary thought)
sorry but from what i have seen/heard over in the UK, you are outnumbered..

what you really need is a sign like this

OMG......... LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT :goodpost: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2:
MADNOTBAD

Postby Quicksilver » Thu Sep 08, 2011 1:07 pm

It is also happening in the USA, to a lesser extent, and we have guns to defend ourselves. I love that sign, and saw a similar one for Australia (and we need one for the USA!). They should actually read "We're Over-full!".
In actual long term ecological carrying capacity at a good standard of living, every country except Russia is over-full. The ones doing it go to where the multi-culturalist idiots let the enemies in. European and North American countries. Greed of corporations, demands of law breaking employers of illegals and gross immigrants over people of the real nationality. No good schooling breaks for natives, so there could be more doctors.
What happened to you, Mad Not Bad??? Did you get elected and can't come here out of PC??
Or did the ruthless enemies of England get you?
:salute: :uzi: :angryfire:
Before every action and decision think of the consequences 7 generations into the future....Ute Rule of Life
Quicksilver

Postby sledge » Wed Sep 14, 2011 4:29 am

Trigger happy there Quicksilver? :ballgun:

We'll been having boatloads coming every week and the government was going to be sending to Malaysia for processing but looks like the advocates for new migrants took the government to the High Court over the issue and won so the Government is looking at other places now.

Possibly Mad was elected and has been assassinated? :lol:
[b]DOCTOR WHO 5OTH ANNIVERSARY 1963 - 2013[/b]
sledge

Postby Quicksilver » Wed Sep 14, 2011 10:57 am

So even the highest court of England cares nothing about the English heritage and culture??
With England only able to grow 15% of its necessary for proper nutrition fruits, that means that England (the UK) is already 567% overpopulated and taking in more is tantamount to suicide. The court, being in favor of national suicide is insane and unqualified for office. This requires the forced removal of them, and replacement with UK Nationalists that have some knowledge of ecology.
:goodpost: :bigsmile:
Before every action and decision think of the consequences 7 generations into the future....Ute Rule of Life
Quicksilver

Postby foxglovepress » Thu Nov 03, 2011 4:12 pm

Many Americans have been aware of England's problem with the muslims! One reason we have been fighting to close our borders down for years! Our government isn't listening.......the natives are getting restless. Americans probably won't tolerate this kind of crap much longer. We've been "educating" Americans for a few years now!! Tho it's a slow process, some are actually thinking for themselves....and not just listening to what the illegal government tells them. ;)
Justice for Mark....ship the illegals out!
foxglovepress

Postby Quicksilver » Tue Nov 08, 2011 5:11 pm

Hi, foxglove!!! You simply have to try out a Taurus Judge Defender with 000 buck loads!!!!
England simply must change its laws to live. Same here in the USA.
:rockon: :guitar1: :rockon: :uzi: :angryfire:
:uzi: mex invasion
:uzi: moslem heathens
:uzi: corrupt governments
Quicksilver

Postby MADNOTBAD » Sat Nov 12, 2011 10:01 pm

Hey Guys !!!! No I haven't been elected ( yet ) nor assassinated :rofl2:

I was at a political seminar last week and watched a presentation on the demographics of my country. This was not propaganda, just the facts.
I can't remember all of It and the exact figures so forgive me but as near as I can remember,

Throughout history whatever civilisation, for a civilisation to survive, the birth rate needs to be 2.2 If It goes under that figure, It Is simple, there are not enough young people to replace the old people dying and there-fore, the birth rate to survive as a nation must be a minimum of 2.2 whatever the race.

I saw the birth rates of every European country and America. Britain Is 1.8....the lowest In Europe Is Italy at 1.2 In America It is 1.8
This Is based on two sets of parents having 1.8 children In their life time. Forget Immigration for one moment. Just on those birth rates alone, the British can not survive as a race.
Now take the Muslim birth rate.... 8.9.... No, that's not a figure plucked out of the air. It is fact.

You do not have to be Einstien to work out that In 27 years, the British will be a minority In their own country.
One German politician has recently gone public and announced that In 27 years, Germany will be a Muslim state.

The presentation I saw also Included the US and you are approx 20 years behind the UK and Germany.

http://www.meforum.org/687/the-muslim-b ... -of-europe
MADNOTBAD

Postby Quicksilver » Wed Nov 16, 2011 7:56 pm

It is OK to have a below 2.1 birth rate until the long term sustainable level is reached, then resume the replacement level. Of course it requires no-growth economics, and suffering for a while for being so far over long term sustainable.
In the USA we used to have long term private interest bearing accounts from social security payments made while we worked. However, our government took our money out to pay for their various expenses, and forced us into a growth only economy where people working now are paying for people retired now, instead of it being our own money that accumulated interest.
Other governments followed suit, all hooked on growth.
http://www.growthbusters.org has a great video out. I just got mine today.
Beyond that, our home countries must quit allowing immigration, force those there to either leave or adopt nationalistic qualities and give up their religions/cults and past heritage. Population quality and quantity control must be rigidly enforced, and the non-growth economy established. Otherwise you must have a revolution to just keep your heritage, and kill the immigrants and those who support them. Just like they would kill you through their over-breeding ways.
If this is not done, your population will crash with extremely high death rates from starvation, pollution, and madhouse conditions including cannibalism. It won't make it another 27 years. By the early 2030s many countries will be at the ecological collapse point from depletion of resources including oil, soil, water, and fish, pollution effects will be strongly felt with climate fluctuation far beyond historic ruining crops, and water pollution killing many. Resistance to disease will fail with inadequate diets. The economic depression will take its toll in government failures, and people unable to afford even food. Race wars and resource wars and fighting will be horrendous, with rampant lawlessness.
By the late 2040s the population of the planet will have peaked and be falling rapidly. Climate change effects will still keep growing as methane hydrates have become self-sustaining in releases, first the tundras, then the oceans, deeper and deeper. Thermageddon with thermal maximum causing massive extinctions between 2300 and 3500AD, and not getting better for 200,000 years.
Go green and force population down, getting rid of the non-green types, or nature, in her fury, will do it for us.
I would like to see each country keep its identity, reduce fossil fuel use 90%, reduce its population to sustainable long term with only the best people. That means an end to islam, the stupid made up kill cult. That means a new morality of sustainability and caring about future generations in each of our countries. It means getting rid of the people of the world too stupid to live sustainably, or with the crowd tolerance negative gene. The people who can not control their lust, greed, and sloth should be allowed to die or killed outright until such time that nations are restored at their individual carrying capacity long term at the standard of living they chose as best.
It could be that the entire world needs a new religion, based on understanding our laws of nature, ecology, biology, etc. and living without greed, stupidity, over-lust, and sloth. Sustainability is the new Holy Word.
:mrgreen: :guitar1: :mrgreen: :rockon:
Quicksilver

Postby Quicksilver » Thu Apr 05, 2012 4:56 pm

MADNOTBAD wrote:http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1377780/London-Taliban-targeting-women-gays-bid-impose-sharia-law.html

Yes, America.... we have a London Taliban threatening to kill and maim

It has been months. Did they get you, Mad Not Bad????? The bloody kill culters!!
:crybaby2: :rockon: :guitar1: :rockon: :uzi: :bomb:
Quicksilver

PreviousNext

Return to Mad's British View