Police wrongly give unborn baby an ASBO...

International Issues.

Police wrongly give unborn baby an ASBO...

Postby MADNOTBAD » Wed Apr 13, 2011 11:21 am

MADNOTBAD

Re: Police wrongly give unborn baby an ASBO...

Postby sledge » Sat May 14, 2011 7:42 am

What's goin on with these British Policemen? this would never happen on 'The Bill' :bigsmile:
[b]DOCTOR WHO 5OTH ANNIVERSARY 1963 - 2013[/b]
sledge

Postby 23hourfruitcake » Sat May 14, 2011 11:22 am

sledge wrote:What's goin on with these British Policemen? this would never happen on 'The Bill' :bigsmile:
As i understand it, the IQ levels for entry exams into the police force have been lowered and it would explain some of the numpty's we have had in the police force here. Some are too busy thinking they are in the Bill rather than actually doing the job. If they can't get something as simple as this correct, it makes you wonder what investigations they balls up.
23hourfruitcake

Postby sledge » Mon May 16, 2011 9:03 pm

Looks like the Police standards have dropped :scratch: bring back the old bill(they'll nick ya)
[b]DOCTOR WHO 5OTH ANNIVERSARY 1963 - 2013[/b]
sledge

Postby MADNOTBAD » Tue May 17, 2011 12:22 pm

I think Police standards have certainly dropped here In the past few years. You only have to see the link on the thread 'Embarrassing Insight Into British Police' to see how many are now being exposed for assaults, lying and corruption.

I myself am not too bothered about the IQ levels being lowered for recruits. To me, a Police Officer actually caring about their community and residents far out weighs the desire for promotion and the thinking they are above the law themselves. Some seem to think that by simply wearing the uniform, the public should shower them with adoration.... wrong ! They are no different to any other public sector worker and respect Is earned. You can not respect any-one who blunders their way through the job and thinks the uniform makes them a pillar of society.

I know that If I was arrested, weather I would be as difficult as possible or not would depend solely on the arresting officer. If I happened to get one who thought they were Jack Shit In a box, especially If there were previous complaints about that Officer, I would be as difficult as possible.
If I were arrested today by any of my local police officers, I would comply as politely as I could. I can't think of a bad example In any of them. I do respect them because they have earned that respect In the community... not swanning about thinking they the public should adore them with ego's bigger than the job.
MADNOTBAD

Postby 23hourfruitcake » Tue May 17, 2011 10:47 pm

I wouldn't mind at all if a police officer made mistakes. Same with any job, it's open to human error. To me, honesty and professionalism is the thing i would expect in police officers.
23hourfruitcake

Postby 23hourfruitcake » Thu May 19, 2011 9:58 pm

You may not be aware Mad but there is an IP address watching only your threads most days but never posts.
23hourfruitcake

Postby MADNOTBAD » Sun May 22, 2011 7:36 am

23hourfruitcake wrote:You may not be aware Mad but there is an IP address watching only your threads most days but never posts.
Very aware 23, very aware and have been for some time.

We know who It is and where they are logging on from.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sed8IjdXdGk

:rofl2:
MADNOTBAD

Return to Mad's British View