London Riots(March 2011)

International Issues.

London Riots(March 2011)

Postby sledge » Tue Mar 29, 2011 6:49 pm

I saw this news story the other day on TV and heard on radio just appealing behaviour. Bloody Anarchists! :angryfire: smashing shops throwing home made bombs, bashing people on the street. Shoot em all! .If you did that elsewhere they'll shoot ya. I believe people have the right to protest peacefully without trouble but always those who want to ruin and they should be stopped.

Scores in custody after London anarchist riot

The protest was the biggest union-organised rally in London's post-war history.

Nearly 200 people remain in custody in London after violent riots erupted during a huge anti-austerity protest on Saturday.

Up to 500,000 protesters converged on the centre of the capital to protest against cost-cutting measures brought in by prime minister David Cameron's Conservative government.

A breakaway group of 300 anarchists caused havoc in the city's exclusive West End, smashing into banks, throwing fire bombs and paint at shops, and setting off missiles in Trafalgar Square until the early hours of the morning.

A total of 201 people were arrested and 84 were injured, including 31 police officers.

The main protest was the biggest union-organised rally in London's post-war history, with teachers, students and nurses marching to Hyde Park to tell the Government its deficit reduction plan was too savage.

But business secretary Vince Cable says the government is unmoved.

"No government would change its fundamental economic policies simply in response to a demonstration of that kind," he said.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/stories/2011 ... 175234.htm

Watch the Video(taken from Aussie TV)
[b]DOCTOR WHO 5OTH ANNIVERSARY 1963 - 2013[/b]
sledge

Re: London Riots(March 2011)

Postby MADNOTBAD » Thu Mar 31, 2011 2:12 pm

Sledge... I totally agree with you.

Although..... The law here Is that anyone can hold a demo or march providing It is peaceful.

It was estimated that 250,000 took to the streets In protest over the Government cuts but It was known trouble makers who turned to violence.
I myself believe that this Is the tip of the Iceberg and we shall see more of this very soon.

There are people In this country who overspent In the global meltdown spending money that they didn't have and now are protesting because the Government has Imposed severe cuts to pay for the deficit. Well, tough !!!
The problem here Is that as with any Conservative Government we have had, It is the working middle class who are being affected the worst.

There Is another side to this....

Whilst the trouble makers In these demo's are arrested and charged, our Government allows the Muslim Extremists to take to the streets Inciting racial hatred and threats to our home coming troops til their hearts desire without any arrests or prosecutions.
MADNOTBAD

Postby Quicksilver » Fri Apr 01, 2011 1:40 pm

MADNOTBAD wrote:Sledge... I totally agree with you.

Whilst the trouble makers In these demo's are arrested and charged, our Government allows the Muslim Extremists to take to the streets Inciting racial hatred and threats to our home coming troops til their hearts desire without any arrests or prosecutions.

God help the UK for letting in so many kill cultists. God Save the Queen!
Before every action and decision think of the consequences 7 generations into the future....Ute Rule of Life
Quicksilver

Postby 23hourfruitcake » Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:52 am

Quicksilver wrote:
MADNOTBAD wrote:Sledge... I totally agree with you.

God help the UK for letting in so many kill cultists. God Save the Queen!
Give it another 50 years until their is a holy war in England. Anyone who doesn't think this will happen needs to go into London and hang out around a few mosque's. Yet, our previous government allowed this to happen.
23hourfruitcake

Postby sledge » Thu Apr 07, 2011 7:55 pm

^ Definitely agree with the views posted above. I believe people have the right to peacefully protest and march with signs etc but not cause violence, smash buildings, bash police or persons but unfortuately these anarchists are here to stay and will contiune on with the destruction governments need to get tough on this.

Muslims here also protest much about everything. Last week 2 indian mulsins fired gun shots into a hindi place(church) no one was hurt though and they were caught and charged. :bs:
sledge

Postby 23hourfruitcake » Fri Apr 08, 2011 11:07 pm

sledge wrote:^ Definitely agree with the views posted above. I believe people have the right to peacefully protest and march with signs etc but not cause violence, smash buildings, bash police or persons but unfortuately these anarchists are here to stay and will contiune on with the destruction governments need to get tough on this.

Muslims here also protest much about everything. Last week 2 indian mulsins fired gun shots into a hindi place(church) no one was hurt though and they were caught and charged. :bs:

The police here come down very hard on English protesters, even killing them. The Muslim extremists here can protest all they like, hurl missiles, inflict violence on the police, endanger the public and nothing is done because the authorities fear racial unrest.

Watch this Sledge for this is the face of England.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mgkC6y4n6nk

This Is the truth

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W9a_sENi ... re=related

America is following this.
23hourfruitcake

Postby sledge » Sun Apr 10, 2011 4:20 am

23hourfruitcake wrote:
sledge wrote:^ Definitely agree with the views posted above. I believe people have the right to peacefully protest and march with signs etc but not cause violence, smash buildings, bash police or persons but unfortuately these anarchists are here to stay and will contiune on with the destruction governments need to get tough on this.

The police here come down very hard on English protesters, even killing them. The Muslim extremists here can protest all they like, hurl missiles, inflict violence on the police, endanger the public and nothing is done because the authorities fear racial unrest.

This Is the truth

The British National Party (BNP) is a far-right political party formed as a splinter group from the National Front by John Tyndall in 1982. It restricted membership to 'indigenous British' people until 2010, after a legal challenge to its constitution.

The BNP advocates "firm but voluntary incentives for immigrants and their descendants to return home", as well as the repeal of anti-discrimination legislation. All mainstream political parties in the UK are united in opposing the BNP.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_National_Party

Basically their idealogys leans towards Fascism I don't like fascists as your replacing an extreme regime for another. I am not totally against Muslins as long as they are can live to our values in the UK, Australia etc. If they or anarchists want to riot and cause destruction they should be stopped. I believe in Law and Order and peace and harmony not radical groups or political parties
sledge

Postby MADNOTBAD » Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:29 pm

sledge wrote:
23hourfruitcake wrote:

This Is the truth

The British National Party (BNP) is a far-right political party formed as a splinter group from the National Front by John Tyndall in 1982. It restricted membership to 'indigenous British' people until 2010, after a legal challenge to its constitution.

The BNP advocates "firm but voluntary incentives for immigrants and their descendants to return home", as well as the repeal of anti-discrimination legislation. All mainstream political parties in the UK are united in opposing the BNP.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_National_Party

Basically their idealogys leans towards Fascism I don't like fascists as your replacing an extreme regime for another. I am not totally against Muslins as long as they are can live to our values in the UK, Australia etc. If they or anarchists want to riot and cause destruction they should be stopped. I believe in Law and Order and peace and harmony not radical groups or political parties

Sorry Sledge but when any-one links the wikki link for the BNP, I have to groan In despair. :sorry: It Is written by an un-known and un-reliable source and Is wholly Inaccurate.

The BNP Is not a splinter group of The National Front although, granted, Nick Griffin, Chairman of the BNP stood as a candidate for the National Front In 1981 and 1983 for Croyden, London. The BNP was not a splinter group but an entirely new Party.

The National Front began It's origins way back In the early 1970's by John Tyndall who went on to form the BNP with Nick Griffin, losing the leadership of the BNP to Griffin In 1999.

Any negative press on the BNP will always associate the BNP with the National Front but 30 years Is a very long time for a party to evolve and the BNP today Is a far cry from the National Front of the 70's.... I know.... I am In BNP meetings regually and am an activist and fund raiser for the party. If we were the Fascist Party we are labelled, today, we would not have 2 elected members of the European Parliment and hold 110 Council seats, 47 Parish Council seats and we gained 7 more council seats In the elections this week.

Now to the voluntary Incentives for Immigrants to return to the country of their origin..... before any-one begins to think this Is unacceptable.... Under the previous Labour Government, they proposed offering Immigrants £3,000 to return to the country of their origin. So tell me.... The BNP who have had this policy for decades are racist but the Labour Government have a good Idea ????? Oh come on !!! Under our present Coalition Government, Immigrants are given £3,000 to return to their country of origin.
Of course, you won't read about this In the tabloids.... far better for the public to think that the nasty BNP who's Idea they stole In the first place Is the racist party.
The BNP policy is not to offer an Immigrant a paltry £3,000 to return to their country of their origin but £300,000 !!!! The reason the previous Labour Government and the present Coalition Government does not have much success In persueding Immigrants to return is due to the paltry sum of £3,000 on offer.
The BNP's offer of £300,000 Is more likely able to give the Immigrants the best possible chance of a better life by having enough money to buy a house and a business to support themselves once home. The money given to them would be from the mass savings of billions that we give to the EU In subsidies. Part of our agenda Is total withdrawal from the EU leaving Britain to trade freely globally. How bloody hypocritical of past and present Governments to condemn the BNP's 'Homeward Bound' scheme and then use It themselves wrapped up In a different title !!!
Other countries also use the Homeward Bound scheme

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worldne ... ilate.html

The BNP Is not open to Indiginous British only and never has been. How could we possibly have this policy when most of the Royal family are German and British descendants originate also from Viking etc etc???

Maybe now that new laws have been passed that leave the gutter press unable to lie as they like about the BNP and anyone else, the scaremongering of the party will finally stop.

Oh and just for the record..... Nick Griffin has never denied the Holocaust.
MADNOTBAD

Postby sledge » Mon Apr 11, 2011 1:57 am

^sure BNP is not necessary Fascits but when you read what they want and their values it has similiarities to fascists idealogies they just don't want to be labelled as Fascists because of the past. National Front does have fascists ideas i came across them years ago at a Punk/Rock Concert in which they came with their army of skinheads with the swatiska tats/ t-Shirts and tried to stir up the punks and others to riot and and go on the rampage. The Police came and it got out of hand and I caught in the stampede and running from the police etc. Managed to get away though. I have also met them here and there and had a beer with one o f them but don't agree with their activities.

We have a similiar political party called 'One Nation' http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/One_Nation_(Australia) who has policies like the BNP but has now become less popular and not active.

Back to the point I don't believe in radical)far right) political parties but peaceful protest with law and order.
sledge

Postby MADNOTBAD » Mon Apr 11, 2011 9:00 am

I had a similar experience In the late 70's Sledge. I went to an away match against Millwall and my brother and I clashed with the National Front, not Intentionally I must add.

Yes, the BNP do have some hard line policies but mention the BNP and every-one jumps to immigration, yet, we have sensible policies regarding Foreign affairs, policing, education etc etc.
One of the reasons I joined the BNP was because I know of no other party who campaigns so much for animal rights. One of our Euro MP's, Andrew Brons Is on my facebook so I see his alerts. I am just blown away by his tireless campaigning for animal rights In the European courts. Only two weeks ago, he was calling for better conditions for horses on their way to slaughter In Europe.
I remember the very first BNP meeting I went to and like most people Imagine, I was expecting the skinheads In jackboots, the poster of Hitler etc and It was nothing even near It. The members were war veterans, teachers, nurses etc.
As I said, the BNP today is far removed from The National Front of the 70's and early 80's. In fact, If you ever go to 'Stormfront' forum owned by David Duke, you will see Nick Griffin gets a very hard time from the NF for 'deserting his roots'.
Yes, of course, we do still get nutters In the BNP but they tend to get flagged up very quickly and expelled. Then they go on to join the Neo-Nazi groups such as Combat 18 or the EDL.
I agree with you that peacefull protest should be permissable as I have done this myself since the late 70's campaigning to get Fox hunting banned.
The reason you will never see the BNP take to the streets Is due to the UAF which on the surface looks respectable... funded and supported by our Prime Minister David Cameron yet the truth is far more nasty.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/manc ... 943556.stm

The UAF has repeatedly tried to engage the BNP even sending 'Battlebuses', the brainchild of Labour MP, Harriot Harmen, to our meetings looking for violence. When there Is violence as In my link, of course, the press report It as the BNP kicking off.
MADNOTBAD

Next

Return to Mad's British View