[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
24hourforums.com • View topic - So who will win the Gold Cup?

So who will win the Gold Cup?

International Issues.

So who will win the Gold Cup?

Postby MADNOTBAD » Tue Mar 08, 2011 11:14 am

In any normal year of the Gold Cup, I would be placing my bet on who I think will win.
This year, I will not be placing a bet on the Gold Cup on Saturday 18th March as I have never seen such a close call In all the years of racing. The race Is full of the very best of British and French racehorses.

My heart is telling me Kauto Star.... winner of 2 Gold Cups but my head Is telling me 'Imperial Commander'.

Then there Is 'the Tank', Denman who could surprise us all again,

See my Signature and we will have to wait and see.
MADNOTBAD

Re: So who will win the Gold Cup?

Postby MADNOTBAD » Tue Mar 08, 2011 11:21 am

I would also love to see Denman re-gain the Gold Cup

This Is my own pic I took of him at Newbury In November.
Attachments
Denman Newbury 27th Nov.jpg
Denman Newbury 27th Nov.jpg (86.48 KiB) Viewed 6288 times
MADNOTBAD

Postby MADNOTBAD » Wed Mar 09, 2011 2:04 pm

Ultimately, the Icing on the cake would be a Kauto/Denman 1/2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fIvEBS26p78

The magnificent Kauto Star
MADNOTBAD

Postby 23hourfruitcake » Fri Mar 11, 2011 12:47 pm

I agree that it's going to be a very close call between the champs. Kauto Star, Denman and Imperial Commander but the threat to this mix could be Neptunes Collonges. I don't fancy Long Run's chances at all and think he only won the King George due to Kauto's infection and banking the second to last fence although the bookies seem to be favouring him. Kauto Star needs to jump well to regain the cup.
Denman could throw his jockey in one of his moods and Imperial Commander could fall.
23hourfruitcake

Postby MADNOTBAD » Sat Mar 12, 2011 6:32 pm

Attachments
Neptunes Collonges Newbury 27th Nov.jpg
Neptunes Collonges Newbury 27th Nov.jpg (89.98 KiB) Viewed 6276 times
MADNOTBAD

Postby MADNOTBAD » Sat Mar 12, 2011 6:36 pm

This Is my pic of Denman at Newbury... as the title holder of the Hennessy Gold Cup, he had to do his lap of honour In front of the grandstand for the adoring fans.
Attachments
Denman Parading pre-race Newbury 27th Nov.jpg
Denman Parading pre-race Newbury 27th Nov.jpg (44.93 KiB) Viewed 6276 times
MADNOTBAD

Postby 23hourfruitcake » Tue Mar 15, 2011 5:44 pm

23hourfruitcake

Postby MADNOTBAD » Wed Mar 16, 2011 9:25 am

MADNOTBAD

Postby 23hourfruitcake » Wed Mar 16, 2011 4:19 pm