The Dark Knight Rises(2012)

Comics: characters, movies, TV, & toys.

Moderator: Wolverine

The Dark Knight Rises(2012)

Postby sledge » Wed Jun 27, 2012 9:43 am

This film looks good and will be the last(they say) in the Batman Film Trilogy. :goodpost:

The Dark Knight Rises is an upcoming superhero film directed by Christopher Nolan. The Dark Knight Rises is intended to be the conclusion of the series(they say). Christian Bale, Michael Caine, Gary Oldman, and Morgan Freeman reprise their roles from Batman Begins and The Dark Knight. The film takes place eight years after the events of The Dark Knight and introduces the characters of Selina Kyle and Bane—portrayed by Anne Hathaway and Tom Hardy

Following the death of District Attorney Harvey Dent, Batman assumes responsibility for Dent's crimes to protect Dent's reputation and is subsequently hunted by the Gotham City Police Department. Eight years after the events of The Dark Knight, Batman returns to Gotham, where he encounters the mysterious Selina Kyle and the villainous Bane, and must confront the latter's plans to destroy the city.

[b]DOCTOR WHO 5OTH ANNIVERSARY 1963 - 2013[/b]
sledge

Re: The Dark Knight Rises(2012)

Postby silverpop » Tue Jul 03, 2012 1:52 pm

IMHO they have overdone the batman series they should of stopped at batman returns, but as usual the movie makers are scrapping bottom to make money cause the movies they have come out with makes me wonder what they were on when they wrote those films
expect the unexpected

15 yrs unoffically

1997-Present
silverpop

Postby Brian » Sun Jul 08, 2012 6:57 pm

I enjoyed The Dark Knight, although I didn't care for the end. It'll be interesting to see the new one.

And I wouldn't necessarily count this as the end. Look how long it took for the second set of Star Wars movies to come to light (although I hope any future Batman movies will be better than the first two Star Wars prequels).
"I guess the winter makes you laugh a little slower
Makes you talk a little lower
About the things you could not show her."

-- Counting Crows, "A Long December"
Brian
Site Admin

Postby sledge » Mon Jul 16, 2012 9:19 pm

I tend to agree Brian they say that this is the last film in this series but when money $$$ starts rolling in let's make another Batman Film or two. They have been promoting this film all over the place. I don't think Batman is finished yet. :blah2:
[b]DOCTOR WHO 5OTH ANNIVERSARY 1963 - 2013[/b]
sledge

Return to Wolverine's Hero Hangout