Salt

Comics: characters, movies, TV, & toys.

Moderator: Wolverine

Salt

Postby Wolverine » Tue Jul 06, 2010 9:18 pm

is it me, or are "they" hyping this movie really hard? personally i think it's a solo Mrs. Smith movie... i think it's gonna suck
nothing says "I LOVE YOU" like sex in the morning.
Wolverine

Re: Salt

Postby Linnea » Tue Jul 06, 2010 9:27 pm

The advertising spent on this must be at least in the tens of millions, it's been hyped for at least 6 months. I'm not all that crazy about Angelina Jolie anyway and I'm not really interested in seeing this even with Johnny Depp.
Support mental health care... or I'll kill you.Image
Linnea
Contributor

Postby sledge » Wed Jul 07, 2010 9:18 pm

Salt? where's Pepper? :lol:

It would be good if the original poster could have posted a link as i've never heard of this? so i did a search on wikipedia and found this 'CIA officer Evelyn Salt (Angelina Jolie) goes on the run to try to clear her name after being accused by a defector of being a KGB sleeper agent plotting to assassinate the President of the United States.' The Plot sure sounds original enough? :dontknow:

Read More Here
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Salt_(film)

For the record didn't like Mr & Mrs Smith Film load of crud! and it does looklike Angelia will play a similiar role in this one after Mr Cruise(dumbass) backed out. :pukel:
[b]DOCTOR WHO 5OTH ANNIVERSARY 1963 - 2013[/b]
sledge

Postby Linnea » Wed Jul 07, 2010 9:21 pm

Apparently their massive marketing blitz hasn't his Oz yet. :sneaky:
Linnea
Contributor

Postby Brian » Wed Jul 07, 2010 9:30 pm

When it's an Angelina Jolie movie, I kind of go on the assumption that it's gonna suck hard. Look at some of the stuff she's done lately (e.g., Wanted -- I'll never understand why someone thought it was a good idea to use a clip of someone curving a bullet to be good advertising).

If I'm wrong, and it somehow manages not to suck, I'll catch it when I can stream it from Netflix.
"I guess the winter makes you laugh a little slower
Makes you talk a little lower
About the things you could not show her."

-- Counting Crows, "A Long December"
Brian
Site Admin

Postby sledge » Wed Jul 07, 2010 10:18 pm

Linnea wrote:Apparently their massive marketing blitz hasn't his Oz yet. :sneaky:

Don't think so? but i don't watch alot of Free to Air TV down here(as too much crud on here) and when i do i watch mainly the public TV stations(with no ads or much advertising). Also don't go to the Movies much either. :lol:
sledge

Postby Librtyhead » Wed Jul 07, 2010 10:29 pm

I am only replying to this thread in the hopes of seeing a clip of Mrs. Smith Solo.......... :) I do have an E-mail also. :thumbleft:
Librtyhead

Postby Linnea » Wed Jul 07, 2010 11:08 pm

sledge wrote:
Linnea wrote:Apparently their massive marketing blitz hasn't his Oz yet. :sneaky:

Don't think so? but i don't watch alot of Free to Air TV down here(as too much crud on here) and when i do i watch mainly the public TV stations(with no ads or much advertising). Also don't go to the Movies much either. :lol:

Neither do I, most of the stuff I see for this movie is tucked over on the side of the screen when I visit various sites.
Linnea
Contributor

Postby Wolverine » Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:20 pm

Librtyhead wrote:I am only replying to this thread in the hopes of seeing a clip of Mrs. Smith Solo.......... :) I do have an E-mail also. :thumbleft:

phenomonal!
nothing says "I LOVE YOU" like sex in the morning.
Wolverine

Postby sledge » Sun Jul 18, 2010 8:11 am

Just saw te rease trailer and i doesn't look to bad. Angelina with blond and dark hair is this one. :dontknow:
Teaser Trailer
sledge

Next

Return to Wolverine's Hero Hangout