Does anyone know anything about Cattle Mutilation In Kansas?

Sci-Fi news & discussions.

Moderator: sledge

Does anyone know anything about Cattle Mutilation In Kansas?

Postby MADNOTBAD » Mon Apr 12, 2010 6:46 pm

I'm not sure If this Is the right catagory for my question so apologies If not.

Here In England last night, we had a fascinating Documentary of Cattle Mutilation In Kansas that appeared to point to Alien abduction of the cattle. The Reproductive Oragns of the cattle were removed with precision and with an Intense Heat. Some of the Catlle were found with broken legs and backs on top of tree's as If they had been dropped from a height.

Does anyone know anything more about this... I was Intrigued and Fascinated.

Thanks
MADNOTBAD

Re: Does anyone know anything about Cattle Mutilation In Kansas?

Postby MADNOTBAD » Mon Apr 12, 2010 6:54 pm

lady cop wrote:google : Cattle Mutilation In Kansas and have fun! lots of links there.
Thanks LC... I googled last night and spent several hours looking at all the photographs and farmers accounts. I am a pretty rational person and I sure as heck could not find any other way that the cattle could be mutilated like that. I wondered If anyone here believed It was some alien form ofabduction?
MADNOTBAD

Postby MADNOTBAD » Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:03 pm

lady cop wrote:i. promise. not. to. laugh.

BWAAAAAAAAA!!!

:drums2: Now,that Is funny. :rofl2:
MADNOTBAD

Postby MADNOTBAD » Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:08 pm

lady cop wrote:sorry Mad. i'm ashamed of myself. :oops:

Yes, Your being Udderly Silly.

Stop Milking the thread and listen to some Mooosic Instead or I may have a beef over this. There Is a lot at steak so stop Ribbing me.
MADNOTBAD

Postby MADNOTBAD » Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:36 pm

lady cop wrote:Kansas road sign...

OMG.. Where do you find these? :rofl2: :rofl2:
MADNOTBAD

Postby Cynicalninja » Tue Apr 13, 2010 11:35 am

I know in some remote areas in the South in the US there were nuclear tests in the 1950's and 60's.

In some cattle mutilation cases in these areas farmers report seeing the now infamous "silent black helicopters" that allegedly work for the "secret government" in "black ops". The theory goes that these silent helicopters swoop in at night and pick up cattle to test them for the long term effects of radiation that may still be present from the aforementioned tests in the 50's and 60's. "Black ops" of course have access to technology far in advance of what is made public and among this technology is apparently highly advanced laser surgical apparatus.

This is just one theory of many.
Space to let for non-antagonistic signature.
Cynicalninja

Postby MADNOTBAD » Tue Apr 13, 2010 6:13 pm

Cynicalninja wrote:I know in some remote areas in the South in the US there were nuclear tests in the 1950's and 60's.

In some cattle mutilation cases in these areas farmers report seeing the now infamous "silent black helicopters" that allegedly work for the "secret government" in "black ops". The theory goes that these silent helicopters swoop in at night and pick up cattle to test them for the long term effects of radiation that may still be present from the aforementioned tests in the 50's and 60's. "Black ops" of course have access to technology far in advance of what is made public and among this technology is apparently highly advanced laser surgical apparatus.

This is just one theory of many.
That Is believable. From what I saw, the mutilation was of lasar technology, It was far too precise and clean to be anything else. Besides... How does a cow get on top of a telephone pole with broken legs If not dropped?
Attachments
r0300264.jpg
r0300264.jpg (35.79 KiB) Viewed 3704 times
MADNOTBAD

Postby Cynicalninja » Wed Apr 14, 2010 11:15 am

All joking aside there is definitely something going on, cattle ARE being picked up, cut open with surgical precision with what appears to be laser apparatus and dropped from a great height.

The only real question is who's doing it?
Space to let for non-antagonistic signature.
Cynicalninja

Postby MADNOTBAD » Wed Apr 14, 2010 12:55 pm

Cynicalninja wrote:All joking aside there is definitely something going on, cattle ARE being picked up, cut open with surgical precision with what appears to be laser apparatus and dropped from a great height.

The only real question is who's doing it?
I agree. I am one of the most logical people going, infact, i'm a 'Show me the money' type but after watching this Investigator disect any and every theory possible, I was left believing that there Is not other explanation. One of the things that stood out to me was the size of the area's of where the cattle were being picked up. Huge, Huge Plateau's about 40 times the size of The Brecon Beacons so Aircraft has to be Involved. Also when the animals are dumped, there Is no sign of foot-prints or paw prints leading to the animal or away from It. Also there are crators where the animal has been dumped proving that It was dropped from a great hieght.
MADNOTBAD

Postby Millennium » Wed Apr 14, 2010 4:15 pm

lady cop wrote:i SWEAR i'll stay out of this thread after this.

LOL....sure..you will. :rofl2:

But seriously, I find all of this cow mutilation a bit fake. To me it's a lot like the crop circles. I've seen a lot of videos explaining it away, so until I actually see better proof, I'm going with pranksters. A helicopter is cheap to rent.
Save America, IMPEACH OBAMA! And continue tossing out the deadbeat Democrats that are currently in office.
Millennium
Contributor

Next

Return to Sledge's Sci-Fi Paradise