Resident Evil sequel

Sci-Fi news & discussions.

Moderator: sledge

Resident Evil sequel

Postby Wolverine » Sat Apr 03, 2010 9:10 pm

After showing off the first teaser trailer for Resident Evil: Afterlife at the WonderCon in San Francisco this weekend, Sony Screen Gems and director Paul W.S. Anderson have now unleashed it online. You can check it out down below. Be sure to also check out the first screen shots from the next apocalyptic zombie adventure published earlier this week.

This upcoming fourth installment in the franchise, to be released in 3D, stars Milla Jovovich, Ali Larter, Kim Coates, Shawn Roberts, Sergio Peris-Mencheta, Spencer Locke, Boris Kodjoe and Wentworth Miller. Original director Anderson returned to helm from a story he wrote.

Plot Concept: In a world ravaged by a virus infection, turning its victims into the Undead, Alice (Milla Jovovich), continues on her journey to find survivors and lead them to safety. Her deadly battle with the Umbrella Corporation reaches new heights, but Alice gets some unexpected help from an old friend. A new lead that promises a safe haven from the Undead takes them to Los Angeles, but when they arrive the city is overrun by thousands of Undead - and Alice and her comrades are about to step into a deadly trap.

Resident Evil: Afterlife will hit theaters September 10, 2010.
nothing says "I LOVE YOU" like sex in the morning.
Wolverine

Re: Resident Evil sequel

Postby Cynicalninja » Tue Apr 13, 2010 11:27 am

I actually liked the first Resident Evil film and nobody looks better kicking zombie ass than Milla Jovovich.

But the last two Resident Evil films were dreck, I hope this one is an improvement.
Space to let for non-antagonistic signature.
Cynicalninja

Postby sledge » Mon May 24, 2010 10:22 pm

I thought this film franchise had run its course? :scratch:

It seems Hollywood is obsess with Zombie films.

Now Watch the Trailer
[youtube]9dc5iiT0f1s&NR[/youtube]
[b]DOCTOR WHO 5OTH ANNIVERSARY 1963 - 2013[/b]
sledge

Postby sledge » Fri Jun 04, 2010 6:12 am

Well Now the Trailer is here called 'Resident Evil: Afterlife'
[b]DOCTOR WHO 5OTH ANNIVERSARY 1963 - 2013[/b]
sledge

Return to Sledge's Sci-Fi Paradise