Star Trek

Sci-Fi news & discussions.

Moderator: sledge

Star Trek

Postby 24HourNut » Wed Mar 31, 2010 10:06 am

I want another movie! I really enjoyed the last one and thought it was really well-done.
24HourNut
Contributor

Re: Star Trek

Postby Wolverine » Sat Apr 03, 2010 9:06 pm

Paramount Pictures is moving forward with development on a Star Trek sequel, hiring Roberto Orci, Alex Kurtzman and Damon Lindelof to pen the screenplay. Lindelof produced the first film and has been brought on to reteam with Kurtzman and Orci, with whom he is currently co-scripting DreamWorks’ Cowboys and Aliens.
Kurtzman and Orci turned down writing Transformers 3 to do the Star Trek sequel.
They are hoping to have a completed script by Christmas, which would likely mean a summer 2012 release. No decision has been made yet on whether JJ Abrams will return to direct, but he will at least produce.
nothing says "I LOVE YOU" like sex in the morning.
Wolverine

Postby Cynicalninja » Tue Apr 13, 2010 12:21 pm

I liked the film but to me it wasn't Star Trek.

The guy who played young Kirk isn't fit to lace Shatners boots.

Sorry I am a diehard original series fan, you damn youngsters!, with your CGI! and your loud music!
Space to let for non-antagonistic signature.
Cynicalninja

Postby Millennium » Tue Apr 13, 2010 1:37 pm

24HourNut wrote:I want another movie! I really enjoyed the last one and thought it was really well-done.

I thought Spock was too emotional...that was a little out of character. Other than that it was ok. On WGN out of Chicago, every night at 1:00 AM they have the Next Gen episodes....Very good entertainment.
Save America, IMPEACH OBAMA! And continue tossing out the deadbeat Democrats that are currently in office.
Millennium
Contributor

Return to Sledge's Sci-Fi Paradise